Looks nice, might try one day  10%  [ 8 ]
Never heard about it  5%  [ 4 ]
Gimme FOOOOD  34%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 83
 Post subject: Re: Genshin Impact
Posted: Nov 18th, '21, 20:10    

Arachne

Hugs: 49304
Yeah, Guizhong and Zhongli were more than just friends, well, they literally created the whole nation together. But I don't think it can be considered a proper relationship, meaning, while they obviously loved each other, they never admitted it and, well, Zhongli have never understood what love is and what exactly he is feeling. And he still does not understand - because he cannot unlock the Memory of Dust.

Regarding Traveller, literally every playable character in the game who has any interaction with Traveller in the canon does something which shows that he or she regards Traveller as someone really special to him/her.
Spoiler
Zhongli entrusts the memory of himself and Liyue to Traveller, Xiao rescues Traveller bridal style, battle-hungry Childe has his great sparing partner in Traveller, Ayaka has Traveller as her closest friend... And don't even get me started on Hangouts!
So whenever you see any pairing Traveller x anyone, it's actually hard to tell it is not cannon. Because in some way it is cannon :mctongue:

Oh yeah, the curse that did not allow you to heal was the worst! I also got that a lot. After a while when I finally understood some of the rules I got clever and always had a card blocking next 2 curses. And it got me through the whole event. Though I was able to block only some of the curses on this last hellish level, because I counldn't find this card often enough :mcsweat:

I agree, Zhongli's English voice is the best :mclove: I even don't mind him talking about this wine all the time. It's so soothing.
I'm personally not a big fan of history, that was always the one lesson I was sleeping on. But I don't mind hearing him talking about it :mcsquee:

Oh, so it is just a matter of time before you level up Raiden. Good luck :mcwink: I have to admit, I envy you having her on C1. She's super strong. Though I've heard she gets insanely strong on C2.

Character building is really painful. It takes up so much time... And mora. I'm farming artifacts for a long time already and they stil are so-so... I remember my Raiden is still lacking one proper artifact. My Yanfei too... I just need them to be of proper set and with good main stat. Sub stats really can be a bit crappy. Then I can give it to them, level it up and look for a better one after a while. But I need to find the so-so one first, argh :mcshout:

By the way Moon Star, how are you building your characters? Do you build them the way you see fit, or just google some builds?

(0) (0)
I want to practise my English. If you see any mistakes, please send me a pm.

Why do some people use such a small font size? It hurts my eyes... :mcdead:

Posted: Nov 19th, '21, 19:45    

Rakuyo

Hugs: 27636
Today I got so frustrated and angry with the whole characters and quests situation, that miraculously somehow cleared 3d floor of Abyss and got Xiangling finally! :ql:
Though outside of that average hilichurl now is 45 lvl when all my characters are 39 LOOOL! The only raisable character is the Traveller but he doesn't bring much value tho.

I have a question about wishes and pity.
Since I'm farming wishes for Itto, do I understand it right that I should get him after 80 wishes at the worst luck? Or it's any 5 star and the worse case could be actually 160 wishes after pity? (Official post about new wish system doesn't make it any clearer)

(0) (0)
:mcsleepy:

Posted: Nov 20th, '21, 18:58    

Arachne

Hugs: 49304
Congratulations for Xiangling! :mcargh:
Ouch, your world level is definitely too high for your current characters. I think you can lower it, to make things manageable, though I don't know the details. I've never done it (I think it was impossible back at the time when I was in similar situation... But I remember they announced that they added such a feature).

Regarding wishes, you are quaranteed to get 5 star in character banners in 90 wishes. 80 wishes is for weapons banner only. Also, for characters I think you get higher 5-star chance after 50th and 70th wish?

For limited time character banner when you get a 5-star, you have 50% chance for it to be the limited character. But if you lose 50/50 and get one of the permanently available 5-stars, then the next time you get 5 star you'll be guaranteed to get the limited time character. And also you wish counter is not reset when the banners change - if you use 20 wishes in Hu Tao banner, you only need to use 70 wishes for Araki Itto to get a guaranteed 5-star character. And if you get for example Mona in Hu Tao banner, then you need 90 wishes to get a guaranteed Araki Itto in his banner.
But these wish counters are separate for each type of banner - if you use 30 wishes on Hu Tao banner, 10 on weapon banner and 40 on standard banner, you need respectively 60 wishes, 70 wishes and 50 wishes to get a guaranteed 5-star (weapon is guaranteed in 80 wishes, not 90).

(0) (0)
I want to practise my English. If you see any mistakes, please send me a pm.

Why do some people use such a small font size? It hurts my eyes... :mcdead:

Posted: Nov 23rd, '21, 01:35    

Moon Star

Hugs: 218200
Mood: Pondering on whether or not I should ponder about pondering...
Arachne wrote:Yeah, Guizhong and Zhongli were more than just friends, well, they literally created the whole nation together. But I don't think it can be considered a proper relationship, meaning, while they obviously loved each other, they never admitted it and, well, Zhongli have never understood what love is and what exactly he is feeling. And he still does not understand - because he cannot unlock the Memory of Dust.
Ugh, my poor baby. Is he ever gonna manage to unlock that stupid puzzle, tho??? But yeah, you're right. Why's the lore gotta be so damn depressing all the time?
Arachne wrote:Regarding Traveller, literally every playable character in the game who has any interaction with Traveller in the canon does something which shows that he or she regards Traveller as someone really special to him/her.
Spoiler
Zhongli entrusts the memory of himself and Liyue to Traveller, Xiao rescues Traveller bridal style, battle-hungry Childe has his great sparing partner in Traveller, Ayaka has Traveller as her closest friend... And don't even get me started on Hangouts!
So whenever you see any pairing Traveller x anyone, it's actually hard to tell it is not cannon. Because in some way it is cannon :mctongue:
Lmao, that's absolutely true. Even the birthday wishes are all about wanting Traveller to come and see them, even if just for a bit. It's so damn precious! *Cries*
And don't remind me of Xiao catching us bridal-style, or I'll have to go check it out on YouTube again. It makes me fangirl every time. xD
Arachne wrote:Oh yeah, the curse that did not allow you to heal was the worst! I also got that a lot. After a while when I finally understood some of the rules I got clever and always had a card blocking next 2 curses. And it got me through the whole event. Though I was able to block only some of the curses on this last hellish level, because I counldn't find this card often enough :mcsweat:
I tended to go for things that cancelled out current curses and blocked the next ones as well. Although if that wasn't available, I loved the ones that involved breaking random items for stat bonuses, hahahah. Weirdly enough, I only ever got the same 5-6 Charms, it was kinda annoying lol.
Arachne wrote:I agree, Zhongli's English voice is the best :mclove: I even don't mind him talking about this wine all the time. It's so soothing.
I'm personally not a big fan of history, that was always the one lesson I was sleeping on. But I don't mind hearing him talking about it :mcsquee:
Ok, I do get somewhat annoyed with his stupid "Osmanthus wine tastes the same as I remember", but I can't get too mad, poor man literally remembers everything, lol. And I was never good in history class myself, but the subject itself is always interesting when taught by the right person. And oh boy, would Zhongli be the right person for that. *Swoons*
Arachne wrote:Oh, so it is just a matter of time before you level up Raiden. Good luck :mcwink: I have to admit, I envy you having her on C1. She's super strong. Though I've heard she gets insanely strong on C2.
Cool, I hadn't heard that. Though admittedly I'm not planning it anytime soon, as I'm gonna be pulling for the new charas and those are ones I want to play with, lol
Arachne wrote:Character building is really painful. It takes up so much time... And mora. I'm farming artifacts for a long time already and they stil are so-so... I remember my Raiden is still lacking one proper artifact. My Yanfei too... I just need them to be of proper set and with good main stat. Sub stats really can be a bit crappy. Then I can give it to them, level it up and look for a better one after a while. But I need to find the so-so one first, argh :mcshout:
I don't actually farm much, which is probably part of the problem, hahah, but yeah, I'm not even sure I have any good artifacts, so I'm gonna have to work on that at some point. Too lazy tho.
Arachne wrote:By the way Moon Star, how are you building your characters? Do you build them the way you see fit, or just google some builds?
I wing it. :D

@Rakuyo, Congrats on Xiangling! And your world level is clearly too high for your current character levels. O.O

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 26th, '21, 21:04    

Rakuyo

It's been silent here for a while!
Are you guys excited about reruns?

I can't wait for Zhongli! :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 28th, '22, 03:03    

Moon Star

Hahah, I GOT MY XIAO!!!! MY PRECIOUS BOI!!!

And I'm not pulling for Zhongli since I already have one of his constellations, but I do enjoy staring at his banner now and then. :)

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 30th, '22, 10:52    

Rakuyo

@Moon Star

Cool! Congrats on getting Хiao! He's really cool~

I've got Zhongli to protect my geo-team))

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 30th, '22, 22:25    

Moon Star

I can't even fight without Zhongli, I suck too much at dodging. He's the hero of my team. xD

What's your team looking like now, Rakuyo?

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 31st, '22, 16:32    

Rakuyo

@Moon Star

Yes! He is a game-changer, I'm not afraid of bosses so much anymore.

Itto main dps, Gorou, Zhongli protecting them.
and the fourth slot depending on the situation (either healer or some electro user for Inazuma)

Tho I still can't get all the right artifacts for Itto, this domain is a pure nightmare. Just the appropriate main stat is too much to ask apparently lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 1st, '22, 01:01    

Moon Star

Oh boy, have fun artifact farming, because that's an eternal nightmare right there, no matter who you're doing it for.

And Itto is so cool to use, but the man is such a himbo. xDDD
I also love his passive: Woodchuck Chucked, LMAO (Oh god I just looked up the French name, I'm dead //chokes on laughter)

And Gorou is so so cute! Puppy! *Pats on head*

Sounds like a pretty good team, though elemental reactions are clearly a bust for you (same here tho).

What AR are you now?

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

[ 329 posts ]