Ambivert??  38%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 40
 Post subject: Re: A Home For Shadows
Posted: May 28th, '14, 01:02    

Shadorilia

Hugs: 7023
Mood: High on Life and Love
meg1124 wrote:@Shadow
Thank you! I appreciate your welcome and your support!

Hehe, no problem~ ^^;

(0) (0)

INFP | ♀ | Explorer of the Universe

Back from the dead hangout!

Posted: May 28th, '14, 01:55    

meg1124

Hugs: 4747
So does anyone have anything special planned this summer? :mccute:

(0) (0)
PLEASE GO VISIT MY POKEFARM AND CLICK PLEASE

Link:http://pfq.me/~b

Posted: May 28th, '14, 20:18    

LieutenantTwitch

Hugs: 2425
Mood: Every day is a chance for a new start.
    @Shadow -
    Well then, congratulations on your very first RP! I used to be really into roleplaying but that was years ago. I fell off of that bandwagon, mostly because it was hard to find something that fit me. Either there were ultra-literate RPs or semi-lit RPs where people barely wrote more than two sentences, but rarely was there anything in between.

Yeah, in that sense, it's like a second Gaia. Which makes sense; most of the people joining up there have simply transferred over. So I guess I'm not surprised that it's taking on a Gaia atmosphere. The welcoming forums are very friendly though. But outside of that, there doesn't seem to be many places where you can settle in, even in the 'friend's hangout' section or whatever it's called.

I agree with you there. I do play games like Call of Duty, but that's only to play multiplayer with friends. Otherwise I wouldn't touch the game. I get bored playing games like that by myself and war story lines are never interesting to me. It's the same thing over and over. But I also enjoy watching playthroughs of games on Youtube, and I've found that the games with the most interesting story lines are usually games made in programs like RPG maker - simple 8-bit stuff.

More power to you! I'll stick with pants but I've long since switched over to T-shirts. Especially since it's been humid over here too. It's been on and off storming for the past several days and it's made everything heavy and damp. It's gross.

I don't know either. I was just throwing out something that other people might say. xD I like humans better than humen, though.

I think I'm equal parts talkative, depending on the situation/who I'm with. Either way, yay for the internet and talking more! There's nothing wrong with rambling either.

@Meg -
    No special summer plans for me. I do have a friend's wedding to attend in the middle of June, but that's all that I know of.

(0) (0)

'It doesn't happen all at once,' said the Skin Horse. 'You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept.
Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby.
But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand.'

Color Me Happy (An LGBTQIA hangout) - come check it out!

Posted: May 28th, '14, 20:30    

meg1124

@Twitch
Same here. I was going to go to an anime con but I was going with best friend and splitting cost, but she couldn't get enough money... :mccry: Other than that,was just going to stay with my grandma for a week...not much else...

(0) (0)

Posted: May 28th, '14, 22:18    

LieutenantTwitch

Aw, that's too bad. I've only ever been to one con, and it was a smaller free one that was hosted in my city more than three years back now. I've never been to one of the bigger ones. I would be up for going, if I had an awesome costume to show off. Or going to people watch would be fun too, I think.

(0) (0)

'It doesn't happen all at once,' said the Skin Horse. 'You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept.
Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby.
But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand.'

Posted: May 28th, '14, 22:24    

Jinxy_Chan

Hugs: 22161
Mood: Frabjous
Hey everyone!
Sorry I have been gone a little while,
I've been a bit busy.
How is everyone today?

(0) (0)

Posted: May 28th, '14, 23:37    

LieutenantTwitch

No worries, Jinxy! Welcome back.

I've been feeling a little out of it lately but overall I'm well enough. How about yourself?

(0) (0)

Posted: May 29th, '14, 00:02    

Jinxy_Chan

Hugs: 22161
Mood: Frabjous
Thank you!

Hope you feel a little better soon.
I'm doing fine thanks.
Just a bit down as no one will come with me to see the film
Maleficent.
:(

(0) (0)

Posted: May 29th, '14, 01:12    

Whimsical

Hugs: 6889
:qn:
Softly in my disappearing heart, a dream is shining...

★ wow, sorry for the inactiveness everyone :'c School is being stressing in the final stretch ;w;

LieutenantTwitch wrote:@Whimsy -
    Lol. I would be willing to try. I would hope I'd be able to help out with the basic stuff at this point. It's one of those subjects where you have to really pay attention and put the practice in. Otherwise you'll be lost forever, since everything just builds on top of something else.

To be honest, I'd be a little resentful if I had an owner who named me Cow, too. xD See, cats know exactly what they're doing. They know they're cute enough to get what they want. I guess it makes sense that they like to live in pairs too. Tiger's the only cat we have but he has plenty of doggy siblings. Do those count? Probably not, but at least he's got company. Anyway, yeah, I can understand your parents not liking the fur. It does have the habit of getting everywhere. I know my dad gets fed up with our animals when it's time for them to shed. But there are a good number of breeds that don't shed or shed very little, so there's something.

Cats are a lot easier to maintain than dogs, that's for sure, but I love them both. Hedgehogs are cute too! I really want one but you can't have them here, which makes me sad.
      Is it really, omg;; I started to pay attention in Physics now but only because I can nap in other classes, lol.. I'm doing a practice test and I only got like 6 out of 10 right ; A; that's really discouraging, lol. If I show you specific practice problems, do you think you can help with that instead? ouo

Anyway, I understand that haha. My neighborhood is teeming with cats and they all have pretty cool names (one is named Lady Cat, which is cute and simple??) Cuteness is their ultimate evil weapon and sadly it works really well against me D; it doesn't for my mom though but she's kinda a tsundere so I'm secretly judging her xD Anyway, doggy siblings probably do count! xD Cow is alone except for 2 turtles that he kinda wants to eat so yeah D: I wonder if he's lonely sometimes 'cause all he does is sleep. Except this morning he jumped on my face because he was roleplaying a grand adventure or something..?

I want a dog though! Walking them seems so much fun though I saw some people walking their cats too o.O do you walk all your dogs at once?
    Jinxy_Chan wrote:
    Thank you!
    I'm off for the weekend now so I'll have a little more time.
    Well if the kids let me get a bit of time haha.
    Oh dear that's a long time to wait!
    I hate waiting ages to results,
    I'm glad that in college you find out at the latest 4 days after you hand it in.
    I think the online texts give you the answers there and then,
    I didn't need to do any of them this year though.
    I think I have 4 next year so that will be fun.

Awww *hugs*
    Sorry for bringing it up and I bet you did fine though!
    We all make mistakes from time to time.
    >.< Oh dear! Good luck with your papers.
    The end of the school year always sucks.

Oh I have tons of items on here hahaha.
    I'm always buying more,
    got a long wish list still as well.
    -.-;
    Think there is just under 300 items on their.
    I use to go on Gaia,
    I never really liked it though,
    I like here much better.
      Haha yeah it's pretty long. but 600 kids in my school alone took the test and the people grade it for my entire city/state so yeah.. it's a ton of kids, plus there were 3 essays on it so it makes sense that it's that long? I'm not too keen on knowing my score though ^^; I don't like to think about it much LOL;

And thanks! I'll need all the help I can get xD the paper is due next week and I have a final right after so yeah ;w; It's sociology though so it's kinda interesting I guess? Not my paper though.. sighs;

I want a ton of items on my KofK too xD I love the avatars so much! I don't have money to invest in it though :c I only go on gaia because I still have friends there.. they won't move over to KofK because they're too ingrained in Gaia D:

meg1124 wrote:@Whimsy
    I can speak some Italian...you are probably better than me since you said you have been learning since 6th grade was it? sorry the post where you mentioned it isn't in the topic review below so I can't check...
    I have only started freshman year of highschool, took 3 years. Was suppose to get a 4th year but they canceled on us...I do have rosetta stone though so I have been trying to refresh and learn more on that...

Haha that reminds me of my parents with South Korean...they do not approve very much so i'm learning the language on my own...I'm hoping someday I can pay for the rosetta stone.
    Why does your dad want you to learn Chinese so much? If you don't mind me asking...

Haha I like Big Bang but not enough to do that...Shinee is my absolute favorite group and I am a Shawol. They are the only the only ones where I will go "Omg they look so good in this pic" or "that was cute" but I have never spazzed about it lol.
    I like SNSD but my favorite girls group is 2ne1. I don't know if our tastes are the same but if you like, when you want to expand your horizons, just let me know and I will recommend some to you! :mccute:
      Yeah it was since 6th grade xD I'm finishing Italian III this year and I was really thinking of moving on to AP but my friends discouraged me :c I shouldn't have listened to them, Italian is really fun. And it really sucks when the school does shenanigans with their courses D: my sister was supposed to be offered the 3 romance languages but her school decided to remove them and offer Latin.. which isn't even teaching them Latin anymore? It's just a 2nd English class, which sucks.

Do you do online coruses and stuff? o: It doesn't work for me but it might for you? owo and my dad wants me to learn Chinese because there are apparently a lot of business opportunities for those that can speak Mandarin? I can speak Cantonese but it's very limited and ew, lol xD

I've heard of both Shinee and 2ne1 but I haven't gotten to their songs yet ;w; my friends are huge fans though so I'm constantly reminded of their awesomeness xD EXO too though I think they're going through some problems rn?

Shadorilia wrote:@Whimsical
    Me too! Usually after a few months, I start liking new names—although my current one seems to match the current me a lot so... we are so a like in this sense. ;u; Gaw... thank you.

Let's sink in our awe and fantasy together, and admire other's masterpieces~ I have a friend who can draw really amazing 5 minute sketches. It takes me twenty minutes to do something half as decent as what she draws. -flutters around aimlessly-

(I'm eavesdropping on all of your convos... TTuTT) I like that name. OuO I;m never creative with naming my pets. I seem to just... well... unconsciously call to them. That didn't make any sense. I haven't even thought of naming my pets until my friends were questioning why I didn't have a name for them. So, I called my hen "Chicken," and my goldfish "Fish." Creativity at its best.
      Haha, np! I understand you though omg; on Gaia where we're allowed to change our names (for a fee), I changed my name over 15 times already. I'm keeping my current one though, since it's an actual original username xD I've overused it though ;w;

Anyway, I know a person like that omgg D: Just watching them do it is like magic and then they make that face like "um ew" and I'm sitting there like "noooo it's so nice -keeps forever-" I take A LONG time to draw though omg. Like months long. It's ridiculous but then again I only draw for like 30mins-1hr at a time so that's why?? idek, lol.

Tbh, my cat was either gonna be named Cow or Mr. Fluffypants and the latter seems more embarrassing than the former so I'm glad he got named COw xD You can always add some sort of title to it though! Like my neighbor's cat is named Lady Cat xD You can name your hen Princess Chicken or something xDImage

(0) (0)
Merchant Mule for Mir!

Posted: May 29th, '14, 02:40    

meg1124

Woah it exploded while I was gone!! :mcdead:

@Twitch
I have been to a big one this past January and it was amazing!!! We didn't cosplay but we think we will eventually...

@Jinxy
HI!! Don't worry about it! we all get pretty busy...When I go to my grandmas sometime soon, I will be off the radar for however long I stay because she doesn't have internet :mccry: ...but thats okay because I enjoy spending time with her and my aunt! :mccute:
I'm doing pretty good today! How about you?
I'm excited for tomorrow because I'm going over to my best friends house and we are either going to marathon Sherlock season 2 of get some of Bioshock Infinite done...woohoo!! :mccool:

@Whimsy
It really does suck, because it was a new course and they said if we entered the class we would be guar rented the 4 years...but principals changed and the new one chose not to uphold the promise...And i'm so sorry for your sister!! at least we also had french and spanish...
I'm so jealous of a good friend of mine because she lives in the suburbs near chicago so her school has a ton of funding and has so many languages available...Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, and so much more...I was like OMG, but she did the same thing...she thought all schools were like that...haha NO... :mccry:
My online courses aren't for language...the rosetta stone is kind of an online course but its not a school course or graded...its exercises that you learn through the online program at your own pace...
I guess your dad kind of makes sense but I think it depends on what type of job you want. For some, knowing another language doesn't really matter...
Yea Exo is one I have recently gotten into...and yeah they are going through some problems...the one member Kris has filed a lawsuit against the agency for violating his contract I believe? Not much is known other than that because both parties want this to be a quiet resolution...we'll see what happens...

(0) (0)

[ 317 posts ]