Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 170 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: What Cannot Be Undone
Posted: Aug 13th, '16, 03:38    

XnovaX

Hugs: 20974
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Angel thought to herself that she would have to have a maid or Nick, fetch Dorian for her after she was finished with her duties. Sighing softly as she opened the door to her room, and went straight to her bathtub. She undressed and turned on the water before getting in and adding lots of bubbles. Once she was all cleaned and relaxed, she drained the tub and got dressed in her nightgown, then slipped into bed and slowly fell asleep.

She awoke early the next morning, startled by another nightmare and damp with cold sweat. Why was that night haunting her? The last night she saw her brother.. Angel got dressed in a light blue, ankle length, dress where the sleeves were long like angel-sleeves, that was made out of thin and flexible fabric, so it was easy for her to move in. One of her favorite dresses to wear around the castle.

Soon, she was out the door and headed down the hall to get breakfast, then she would have to tend to her duties.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Aug 13th, '16, 09:18    

LLuvia

Hugs: 17940
Mood: A tad tired, but happy nonetheless.
Dorian decided to wait with his bath until morning. He stripped down and got into bed. He let out a small sigh as he let himself get into the bed. It felt good to be able to sleep in a good bed again, after having been on the road for so long. A Royal bed was just soo much better than anything a tavern could offer.

Nieve took a spot on the soft carpet and lay down. Both falling asleep like a log. When he woke in the morning he showered and got dressed in a casual red dress shirt, and a pair of black silk pants. He spend a little time making his hair look okay, before he headed out, Nieve following behind him.

He smiled as he managed to reach the dinning room with no problems. When he opened he could seeAngel and Nick had arrived. "Good morning, princess." He said with a bow. "And good morning to you too, Nick." He smiled.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Posted: Aug 22nd, '16, 03:21    

XnovaX

Angel blinked a few times when Dorian greeted her, and she nodded lightly to him- still looking very sleepy. "Good morning Dorian, did you sleep well?" She asked, smiling sweetly. Nick was currently preparing breakfast for the royals, and Angel's mother was having a hard time getting out of bed, so he was bringing it upon himself to take it to her. He nodded to the young prince with a welcoming smile.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Aug 27th, '16, 22:26    

LLuvia

Dorian took a seat across from Amgel and smiled. "I did indeed. It's nice to have a proper bed, after so long on the road." Dorian said and smiled. Nieve sat next to him and he reach out and petted her. It was a more unconcious action than any, because he was so used to doing it. "Though I might need to have someone help me find the library again."

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Aug 28th, '16, 02:35    

XnovaX

Angel was glad to hear that he had a good nights sleep, after such a long trip. She perked up a little when he mentioned 'might need help finding the library' and he glanced at Nick for a moment before looking at Dorian. "After breakfast is finished, I can take you again." She offered. Soon, Nick was serving them a simple-looking yet filling for the both of them. Angel wasn't really sure what it was, but she knew Nick wouldn't just serve them anything..

Nick looked between the two of them. "Apologizes for not planning something earlier, Queen Summer-" He was going to explain himself, but Angel rose her hand. "I understand Nick, go on. You're dismissed." She said in a gentle voice, then picked up her fork and took a bite from her odd breakfast. Nevertheless- it was delicious! Nick bowed lightly before picking up a silver tray with Summer's breakfast and a treat, with a drink, and left the two alone.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Sep 2nd, '16, 23:36    

LLuvia

Dorian gave the strange looking breakfast a curious look. He didn't really know much of the food down in the south, and therefore didn't know if this food was something bland or not. Nick's behavior did suggest that this was something that was rather easy to fix together, though.

He did, however look up at Angel. "Thank you." He said upon her offering to show him again. "Hopefully I'll get used to this castle soon, so I don't have to waste your time showing me around." He smiled. He really did hope that the interior of the castle would start to be familiar soon, though.

He took a mouthful of the breakfast and smiled. "This is very good, your Nick seems to be quite talented in the kitchen."

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Oct 23rd, '16, 22:38    

XnovaX

Angel shyly brushed some loose hair behind her ear when Dorian smiled at her, and she nodded lightly. "I don't mind.. I just have a few things to do before hand." She said, in between eating her breakfast. Angel took a sip from her drink and covered her mouth to yawn, as to not appear rude at the dining table. She giggled at the mention of Nick being quite a cook. "You should tell him, he's always doubting his ability." She said softly.

Angel finished eating the small yet satisfying dish and drank a bit more of her drink. It was true though, her and her mother were always complimenting his dishes but it didn't seem like he was taking them to heart. She'd just sit here for a moment longer before going to see her precious dragons.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 25th, '16, 12:31    

LLuvia

Dorian smiled. "I understand, I'll try not to bother you too much while you finish your business, then." He said with a small nod. He looked up when she told him to tell Nick of his talents. "I'll make sure to tell Nick that his food is excellent the next time I see him." He said and chuckled. "Maybe the words of a stranger will convince him better."

Once he was finished he looked to Angel and stood up. "This business you have to do, am I allowed to follow, or should I wait here until you have finished it?" He asked and waved Nieve over to him, so he could pet her.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 3rd, '16, 05:20    

XnovaX

Angel offered him a soft smile. "Fear not young prince, you're no bother at all.." She said in a calm and quiet voice. The princess nodded to him lightly as she finished her breakfast and was just about to leave the table to tend to her morning duties. "I don't mind if you follow me." She said to him as she stood and lightly patted her nightdress.

"Move aside, I demand an audience with the Queen!"

Angel glanced off to the side at the sound of a distant male voice, then she looked at Dorian. "Wait here for a moment." She said, then hurried out of the dining room, to speak in absence of her mother. When she met the boy demanding for her mother, she crossed her arms. "My mother is ill, who are you to demand an audience?" "Prince Nix, I've tried earning your hand in the past- there's news of a northern prince earning your hand.." He spoke in a low voice. Angel lowered her arms as she recalled his name. "As I said, my mother is ill, please leave." The visiting prince left as he was asked, but promised to return.

Angel sighed and tried to calm herself. She was infuriated with Nix barging in and demanded her mother like that- and then promise to return another day. How did he hear about the arrangement? She wouldn't marry him if he was the only prince left in the world to marry. At least she was at peace with Dorian..even if she really didn't want to marry him, she'd at least give him a chance.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 21st, '16, 01:03    

LLuvia

Dorian smiled as he was told the news. It was fortunate that he was allowed, since he had no idea of how he'd spent his time while waiting for Angel's return. He was about to answer, when the ruckus from the throne room could be heard. "Of course, the duty of the heir is hard." He smiled, and watched as Angel left the room.

He didn't hear anything else for a while, and turned to a servant, who entered. "Excuse me, can you tell me what's going on?" He asked. The servant straightened up and nodded. "One of the suitors the princess refused arrived, demanding to speak with queen Summer." He said. Dorian nodded and thanked the servant.

When Angel returned, Dorian gave her a small smile. "Is there a probalem, my lady?" He asked as he sipped his water.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 170 posts ]