Take a nap~  11%  [ 22 ]
And fooooooooood~  27%  [ 52 ]
Total votes : 195
 Post subject: Re: ~♥..Wild Knuffel Subsidies..♥~ [Open Slots!]
Posted: Nov 18th, '15, 04:02    

HanafuruLove

Hugs: 46067
Mood: Naega jeil jal naga!!
Haaah, I do love those fancy vests and coats xD That vest in the third picture there is lovely, I wish I had it hahaha. I did set up the requirements so that the clothing should be Japanese or Japanese inspired though. I feel bad restricting anyone's creativity too much, so I'd probably be fine with it if it were a Western hybrid outfit type idea if that's what you prefer to do, but it is a Japanese myth xD

That black and white skin idea is really cool >:D I'm excited to see how it turns out.

I'll add you to the list now :) Thanks for applying~

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 18th, '15, 16:33    

Lag

Hugs: 25993
Mood: iliaaaaad
Ahhh I'd love to participate in this when I have the time! (aka probably by December when I'm finally on sem break) I remember trying to create a Wild Knuffle before but it got rejected for having too little changes...I think.

I'd like to think that I've improved in art by now, so maybe I'll think of ideas and stuff first before trying this out X3 Probably gonna go for the seraph if ever that happens...

(0) (0)
.: Current Quest :.
I'm still missing: 24x Angelica Leaf, 16x Fire Ring, 17x Goblin Ear, 65x Paper Airplane
If anyone can help me with my quest, I would be really grateful!

I've been gone for a very long time, so I'm still trying to get myself back in this place. Yup. - 11/18/15

v old text that I'll still decide whether to delete or not v
Thanks so much to: Kyunicorn, Luluannabell, elaine3305, marorda, Mukkura, nel-tu-animoke, SilverOrchid, Esilda, and pretty much every awesome user here that I have met. ;-; (I have a bad feeling I'm forgetting people. <_<)
First Fairy found on 8/1/12! Got Lavender Fairy Headwings~

Posted: Nov 18th, '15, 21:30    

Wolltiger

Hugs: 6685
Mood: ROAR
Yesyesyes! More interested people! That makes me happy because it means more wild knuffel for me :D

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 18th, '15, 22:34    

Micamone

Hugs: 903
Mood: hungry, probably.
aah, well if mine doesn't fit the requirements because it's supposed to be a Japanese man-on-the-moon, that's fine. I still was just excited to have something inspiring me, and getting some FP for it was just a really cool bonus. Maybe if you wanna end up only paying half or something, cause I only half-way did it lol, then that's cool *shrug* it's all fake money so I don't sweat it too much lol

I just don't know much anything about all of those Asian cultures, and I don't think I'd do a good job representing it or knowing the difference between design origins when doing research. I like learning, but I'd also like to get better at what I already know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
and then yeah if I'm gonna be TOTALLY honest it's also a little bit of not wanting to do it(in-depth research) because of laziness... and being busy with other art projects and holidays and moving.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 19th, '15, 03:21    

Natsuyuki

Hugs: 33487
Mood: ~(=w=)~
Just to be clear, this thread isn't a WK request thread, we're not desperately begging for people to make knuffels by throwing FP at them. If anything this is a charity, and charities have rules. We're trying to do something creative and nice, but it isn't a free for all, if you have so much problems with spending literally 5 minutes googling "traditional Japanese outfit" and incorporating some themes. Then perhaps this thread isn't for you. ^^;

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 20th, '15, 17:54    

Micamone

Hugs: 903
Mood: hungry, probably.
*nods* thats fair, really. My last post might have came off kinda snobbish, sorry. It's all cool. Again, even if in the end my knuffel doesn't make the cut for you guys I'm glad to have been inspired by the thread's ideas.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 20th, '15, 23:27    

HanafuruLove

Oh my @.@ I certainly missed a fair bit here. It seems like everything is calm now though, so that's good.

It's alright if people don't do in-depth research to create a knuffel, that was never really my intention when making the requirements the way I did. All I really meant was like Natz mentioned I guess, with taking a quick peek at Google images or something for inspiration. I would never hold it against someone to not have correct historical details or anything like that. If I see that someone has made an effort at all to include all the requirements, I'm extremely unlikely to be nit-picky about a knuffel.

That being said though, I do have to stick to my guns a little bit and maybe do something like you suggested with a half-payout in a situation where one of the requirements is missing. Because it's not quite as fair then to anyone who does create a knuffel with all of the requirements. Either that, or it might set a standard where the rules get more and more liberal until I start getting knuffels that really don't fit themes at all, but I have a hard time justifying saying no without letting the rules get too arbitrary.

I'm happy that this thread has been able to inspire you to create a knuffel, and I'll be eagerly awaiting the finished product. I'll use my best discretion then to decide what to do about the subsidy.

-----

Touching on Lag's message now-- welcome to the thread xD! We'd love to have you participate when you have time, we're always looking for interested artists :)
It can be a bit hard sometimes to get all the changes in there @.@ When I made them before, I had this one that took forever to get through. It finally did though, and I was rather proud xD
Also, woo-hoo, another potential seraph for Key xDD! Expanding my collection, pahaha.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 21st, '15, 07:42    

Lag

Hugs: 25993
Mood: iliaaaaad
Haha hello XD I may also be interested in taking a shot at the Katsura Otoko. Looks interesting, though I don't know how well enough I'll be able to make a "beautiful man" = v =;

I haven't tried sketching ideas down for any Knuffel yet since I'm still trying to finish my requirements, but perhaps when I'm finally done with majority or all of my final papers I'll give it a shot . w .

(0) (0)
.: Current Quest :.
I'm still missing: 24x Angelica Leaf, 16x Fire Ring, 17x Goblin Ear, 65x Paper Airplane
If anyone can help me with my quest, I would be really grateful!

I've been gone for a very long time, so I'm still trying to get myself back in this place. Yup. - 11/18/15

v old text that I'll still decide whether to delete or not v
Thanks so much to: Kyunicorn, Luluannabell, elaine3305, marorda, Mukkura, nel-tu-animoke, SilverOrchid, Esilda, and pretty much every awesome user here that I have met. ;-; (I have a bad feeling I'm forgetting people. <_<)
First Fairy found on 8/1/12! Got Lavender Fairy Headwings~

Posted: Nov 21st, '15, 10:31    

HanafuruLove

Haha that's alright, beauty is subjective anyway xD I'm interested to see different interpretations =3 I wish you luck with all your papers, it is getting to a fairly busy time of year O: But I guess the beauty of it then is there's winter break right after.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 25th, '15, 05:32    

L0VE

Hugs: 2180
This seems fun! *U*!
Username:l0ve
Subsidy of choice: antlers!!
"I guarantee that I have read all of the rules, and I would like to apply for a slot"

(0) (0)

[ 576 posts ]