Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 243 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Bethany and Disaster private rp
Posted: May 9th, '18, 07:26    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 23537
Mood: Yeet
Phantom was starting to feel overwhelmed again, though he found he liked the cool, smooth feel of the snake. He hadn't expected it to feel like that. But his thoughts could only stay on the snake for so long before he realized where his hand was. Phantom was no fool- he knew all about sexual attraction. It was one thing he was very familiar with. He knew his limits. And he knew that it was bad for business. He pulled his hand away, gently this time, to avoid letting things escalate any further. "Maybe I'll get a snake sometime..."

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: May 9th, '18, 07:30    

BethanyAustins

Hugs: 1954
Angeline didn't mind his hand on her thigh, since she was more distracted with her snake friend making friends with her demon friend. So many friends! At his words she nodded, sparkles in her eyes. "That would be awesome! Maybe you could save a big one from being kept in pet stores where they treat them unfairly! You could have a giant boa as a friend that could eat your enemies~!" She was very childish, very cute. Even Archie would admit, if he could talk, that this human was the most pure dangerous human he ever met, and he liked that.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 07:43    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom couldn't help but smile a little at her innocence. "I suppose it would be a convenient way to get rid of any bodies. Though I prefer not to get my hands dirty if I can help it." He said. "Perhaps you can help me find a suitable snake partner."

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: May 9th, '18, 07:47    

BethanyAustins

"I would love to~ Maybe Archie could help too~" The snake stuck its tongue out in a response, before going back to bed. Angeline looked at the time and then to Phantom. "Aw shoot, your clothes are still covered in blood. Look, here. I'll go throw them in the wash. You can stay the night so your clothes can be nice and clean in the morning for you." She gently picked up Archie, placing him on Phantom's lap instead. "I'll be right back, try not to disappear before I get back~" She teased, scurrying off and grabbing his clothes from the bathroom. She then put it in the wash with her bloodies clothes, and started the load. Hope he didn't smile smelling like cherry blossoms.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 08:01    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom blinked, unable to even speak before she had left the room. He looked down at the snake. "Is she always so... pure?" He asked it, though he knew he wouldn't get a response. "How am I supposed to handle that level of cute? I'm a demon. It's entirely unfair." He sighed and ran a finger along the snake's head, finding the smooth feeling cathartic.

(1) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 08:06    

BethanyAustins

The snake looked up to Phantom, sticking his tongue out sniffing him by wriggling his tongue. Archie wished he could threaten this demon's life, make him aware if he hurt Angeline that he would fucking kill him. Angeline came back and stretched a bit, yawning softly. "The clothes are in the wash now, so how did you get all bloodied up like that anyway? You weren't injured as far as I could see, did you rip a guy to shreds or something?" She plopped down on the couch next to him, arms in her lap as she smiled innocently up at him.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 08:27    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom felt a chill down his spine, and got the distinct impression that he'd just been threatened, though by who he had no idea. He was distracted by this when Angeline came back into the room and asked about why he'd been bloody. He took one look at her smiling face and felt guilty for the second time that day. "Well, sort of. I... may have done something you asked me not to do..." He scratched the back of his head nervously. "He's not dead! Not technically, anyway. I can always return him to his normal state and erase his memory of the incident."

(1) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 08:31    

BethanyAustins

Angeline blinked, letting the words sink in. "...You went and basically mauled that asshole barista Taylor didn't you?" She actually smiled at the thought, tilting her head and looking innocent. "While I'm not one for using violence for every answer, the bastard had it coming~ So thank you for getting angry and mauling my ex best friend." She reached up and gave him another kiss on the cheek, the snake staring rather intently at the situation. He was a snake, and could not stop Angeline from being affectionate with this demon, but if he did hurt her in anyway Archie would bite him.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 08:45    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom blinked several times. He had expected anger, disappointment, even tears. He certainly never thought she would thank him. And there it was again, that warmth when she kissed him that made him feel blurry and strange. "I... you're welcome? He deserved it. I wanted to do worse, but I remembered you said..." He looked away, embarrassed. He had actually held back because he'd thought she would get upset. He wasn't sure he had ever held back before.

(1) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 08:50    

BethanyAustins

Angeline smiled and shrugged a bit. "I'm happy you held back. Thank you, and you are really cute by the way. Are you aware when I kiss you you start blushing? A ton of blood is rushing to your cheeks and its really cute~" She giggled, the snake practically rolling its eyes as it slid off the couch and to its hiding spot. Angeline hummed a bit. "Oh yeah, you had questions about human emotions right? What questions do you have? Like, describe to me what you're feeling."

(0) (0)

[ 243 posts ]