Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 887 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: AlizzZone: Academy
Posted: Oct 5th, '10, 21:01    

AliceON

Hugs: 104935
[limg]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4517/elementlongf75.png[/limg][limg]http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/8157/gen5fst2.png[/limg][limg]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4517/elementlongf75.png[/limg]
Liora has entered the Academy together with Nachshon. They've been friends since childhood and even had exams on the same day. But they chose different departments. Liora decided to study chemistry and now she's a second year student. She enjoys learning about reactions and processes and spends a lot of time working at home assignments and experimenting with her room-mate Mihal on their own. But most of her time she spends socializing with friends.

The girl likes to take part in various events and has a rich social life. She can sing well, especially jazz improvisations and this helps to create the right atmosphere while playing poker with Aldad, Mihal, Janai and Nachshon in the boys' room. But -hash- playing for fp is forbidden! For this reason you will never see Jemima or Jekutiel in the room during the game. These two for sure can't be caled tight-lipped!
Her head is full of career prospects and plans but she has so many ideas that she is completely lost in them. However, on her second year she started dating Aldad and can easily find time for these relations.

Liora can be found in the Room 4, the Hall, the Stadium, the Playground, the Laboratory and the Club (where events take place).

Her academy friends are Nachshon, Mihal, Aldad (whom she finds very attractive) and Jekutiel. They are not friend with Janai, but are good playfellows.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 14th, '10, 22:49    

Sir Lady Misanthropy

Hugs: 3090
Mood: :l
Maxed 'em all out! ;)

By the way, I think the background and stories (and especially the "rooms") are very interesting. I've been trying to think of a storyline, or even a background for my little ones but I've been going through a serious writing/drawing/music block. But anyway, I just thought what you came up with was really cool!

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 15th, '10, 07:04    

AliceON

Thanks! :) I'll fee yours in a moment!
The difficult thing would be to change the stories according to knuffels' levelling up. lol Ant the more kuffels, the more stories to change.
I thought that I don't want them to age up, so geining levels didn't look for me like birthdays. More like promotinons. And suddenly an idea of some academy and students came to my mind.

What kind of block was it that you couldn't overcome?

edit: oh but they were nearly full...

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 15th, '10, 19:59    

AliceON

[limg]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7162/elementlongw75.png[/limg][limg]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4613/gen5wst2.png[/limg][limg]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7162/elementlongw75.png[/limg]
Juval has entered the Academy because he had a firm belief that there is no place where he would be taught medicine better. He was a bit discouraged by his not very high examination results, but didn't give in and very soon has become a success. He's a self-confidant boy and his persistence helped him to keep on top of the academy rating among the first year students. He's responsible in study but also likes having fun in his free time.

Juval is going to become a surgeon. He has sane ideas about life, fate and knuffel's place in the world. He's a philosopher.

He can be found in the Room 5, at the Pool, the Playground, the Hall, the Library and the Laboratory. Juval believes that it's important to care about your mental and physical training because one can't be healthy without both.

His academy friends are Levana and Dorith. Juval also likes Vardith, but understands that he's just another trifle to flatter her which does not please him at all. He respects his room-mate Nachshon, but feels that he has some secret, that's why Juval keeps the reasonable distance. He gets attention from Asnath from time to time, but doesn't trust her because of her silly friend. Once his younger brother Adi entered academy life became much more fun for him. Now the student also spends a lot of time in the company of Karen and I think he likes her even more than Vardith.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 24th, '10, 18:33    

AliceON

Candidates

Here I will list those knuffels who have filled in the application form and is currently waiting for the dates of their examination.

The form itself looks like this:

-=============================-
! Name: ~
! Element: ~
! Concerned Departments: ~
-----------------------------------------
Interests and Hobbies: ~
Academy Friends: ~
Future Career Plans: ~
-----------------------------------------
A Few Words About Yourself: ~
-=============================-
note that:
| sections marked with an exclamation mark/point MUST be
| filled accurately so that your application could be considered

Knuffels currently seeking admission:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I.
~blank space~

II.
~blank space~

III.
~blank space~

IV.
~blank space~

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 26th, '10, 15:29    

Alizard

Hugs: 5654
Mood: I see, I aim, I shoot
*bump*
I think Vardith and Levana will enter for sure.

(0) (0)
Watch out - I'm a hunter!
"main account"
Flower Fairy
Midnight Fairy
Lavender Fairy
Moth Fairy
Love Fairy
Physalis Fairy
Aurora Fairy

Posted: Oct 27th, '10, 09:20    

Alizard

And Dorith.

(0) (0)
"main account"
Flower Fairy
Midnight Fairy
Lavender Fairy
Moth Fairy
Love Fairy
Physalis Fairy
Aurora Fairy

Posted: Oct 28th, '10, 09:44    

AliceON

*bumping*
I'm sure no one thinks that somethimg has happened to me.
Either me or Alizard (who's my second character) will answer all the questions about the Academy if someone has any. But no one has, I guess.

Vote please, it's really interesting to know your thoughts!
Free food also, so... ;)

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: AlizzzZone: Academy
Posted: Nov 3rd, '10, 13:21    

Alizard

*bump*
New poll!
There are two "free food" options! If you don't read any options - choose the bottom one. ;)

(0) (0)
"main account"
Flower Fairy
Midnight Fairy
Lavender Fairy
Moth Fairy
Love Fairy
Physalis Fairy
Aurora Fairy

Post subject: Re: AlizzzZone: Academy
Posted: Nov 3rd, '10, 16:09    

AliceON

The Academy is back from the Halloween Vacation!

So it's time for the show to go on now. There are no more ghosts to catch and the knuffels are back from their candy harvest.
Some students are eager and ready to cram for their next exams, others are in bed with either headache or high temperature moaning "oh no, not again please", while all the professors are getting ready for their first lectures and seminars of the new semester with happy thoughts like "damn all this job".

Welcome back to the Academy, friends
!

Several rooms and kuffels' discriptions have been added:
Room 5
Room 7
Nachshon
Juval
Several knuffel discriptions have been updated:
Aldad
Jemima
Jekutiel
Liora