[ 8494 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: The Ethereal Saloon
Posted: Aug 5th, '13, 09:21    

Nankuii

Hugs: 294179
Mood: que sera sera
Nononononononononono. No. Soma is ecchi! >:T

D: *throws cotton balls*

And Yakitate's main focus is bread. So obviously it'll be only about bread. The reaction?! The reactions you say?!? Wut. da. hack.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 5th, '13, 09:25    

goshops

Hugs: 3878
Mood: Happy

I suppose that's better than salt!

And yes, I like the reactions in Soma! They are good reactions, although the stripping isn't necessary~ Soma is about cooking, the ecchi is a bonus~ :D

I'm not really a fan of bread... I like rice more, to be honest...

(0) (0)
I've got a Let's Play on YouTube! Join me!. Feel free to suggest a game!

Posted: Aug 5th, '13, 09:49    

Nankuii

The ecchi is really unnecessary. Why not use the beautiful use of words to describe how you feel? Like Toriko.

After eating rice for my entire 16 years of life... I've grown to like bread, tacos, burgers, anything. More.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 5th, '13, 09:51    

goshops

But I enjoy some ecchi~ And I don't think it is over the top in Soma, and I do think there is such think as unnecessary and useless and over the top ecchi~

I like tacos and burgers but if given the choice of a starch side, I choose rice! Potatoes are good, too~

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 5th, '13, 09:58    

Nankuii

I can't think of one right now, but there are some that are way worse than Soma. Yet people like it. It tickles my mind.

Well if I had to choose, I'd go to rice's side. Because you know, it's healthier :/ Like today (or yesterday because it;s past midnight...) I was craving McDonald's so bad. So I followed my parents and their friends for a dinner, so that I could by a McNugget on the way home. But... I got too full from the dinner .-.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 5th, '13, 10:04    

goshops

I can probably eat rice with anything! Sometimes I even have it for breakfast and make omurice! It doesn't look very good, but it sure is tasty!

Ecchi-wise, there are a lot that are worse than Soma, some are even borderline hentai.. those are the ones that I don't like. I am not picky about ecchi and sometimes, I like it... but when you have no reason for it, it's unnecessary... and to me, Soma isn't unnecessary because it shows how good the food is, as it being orgasmic, but it doesn't show any details, it's not graphic~

I am more accepting of ecchi in romance manga than comedies, because in comedies it is used to get a laugh in that the guy sees something and the girl gets embarrassed and then beats the guy up... in romance it is a natural progression of the relationship to get intimate.

I've made up my mind! *nods*

I'm going to graduate with my teaching degree then join the JET program and go teach English in Japan for a while, then come back to the States and get started teaching here... who knows, maybe I'll find love in Japan and marry a Japanese girl and stay in Japan~

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 5th, '13, 10:15    

Nankuii

*nods* I understand. Buttttt sttttilllllll D:

And I hate it when that happens :< It wasn't the guy's fault. Everything was an accident. No need to have him see his great-great-great-great-great-great (100x) grandfather! But well... I think I would have done the same. (coming from a girl's perspective)

I eat rice for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Well I usually don't now because my sleeping schedule is messed up...

You know what that sounds like? There's a YT channel called "myhusbandisjapanese" or something like that. It's about a woman married to a Jap guy! He's so adorbs :3 Especially his hair and accent.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 5th, '13, 10:24    

goshops

I'm so confused! ._.

Hate when what happens? What about 100x great grandfather? Oooh, I understand now! Well, the guy always tries to apologize and say it was an accident but the girls never listen. I would never intentionally walk in or touch a girl that I was not intimate with in some fashion. So I find it so frustrating that the girls don't listen to the guy. Like I've opened the door to the bathroom as girls have been getting out and they are standing there fully naked... but then again I don't stand and stare and hold the door open. I'll say oops and pull the door closed and leave it at that, if they come ask about it I'll tell them it was an accident and I didn't know they were in there~

Then again, despite liking ecchi... I'm not a pervert!

I'm not saying I will find love in Japan... but I'd certainly be open to it! And some things have happened over the past few days that opened my eyes about my ex and us... it's been just over a month since we broke up but it feels ages ago... honestly. I still care for her and want her to be happy... but I don't think I could get back together with her. And if you want to know details, just PM me~ I'll tell you.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 5th, '13, 10:28    

Nankuii

Hate it when the girl punches the guy :T And the grandpa thing is "the girl hits the boy so hard that he is almost to death, hence seeing his great (100x) grandfather, telling him to cross the river. (basically death xD)"

You never know! c: And it's been a month already? Time passes so past...
So it's personal enough to not say it here? :o If that's the case, I'm fine :T

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 5th, '13, 10:32    

goshops

No, I just don't want her to read it, she is active on here and you have interacted with her before~ So I don't know if she'll venture in and check out my hangout.

Yeah... our year and a half anniversary would have been July 5th... I was planning to go visit her on the 8th, she dumped me on the 2nd, I believe, maybe the 3rd.

And it clicked after I posted~ So I edited my post~

(0) (0)

[ 8494 posts ]