Looks nice, might try one day  10%  [ 8 ]
Never heard about it  5%  [ 4 ]
Gimme FOOOOD  33%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 84
 Post subject: Re: Genshin Impact
Posted: Feb 10th, '22, 15:27    

Rakuyo

Hugs: 28356
I was trying to find out leaks just because I needed bot Zhongli and Kazuha, and if they would be in the near banners (which they are thankfully not!) I would need to include some donation sum in my monthly budget lol.
But I guess during these two banners there will be enough priomogems.

I rather like Ayato, but maybe it's because I haven't seen much fun-art of him and I like blue hair as a thing. (too bad Ganyu is a bow user because in terms of looks she's 10\10 my taste)

Yae is such a fun character bullying everyone around!
I'm not pulling for her, but it's cool that she's finally playable.
There were supposed to be new 4* at one of those banners, I'm excited about it too.

(0) (0)
:mcsleepy:

Posted: Feb 17th, '22, 04:21    

Moon Star

Hugs: 227533
Mood: Pondering on whether or not I should ponder about pondering...
Ayyyyy, yeah we gotta regularly follow the banners to know who we can pull for, lmao.

And I know I have to wait to see him in action to decide, but Ayato's design just doesn't speak to me. And Ganyu is def cute, but I'm in it for the husbandos, so since she wouldn't fit my team, I skipped her. But what about Chongyun blue? He's adorbs. xD

Also, she's a troll, and it's great. Though I'm no longer sure if I'm gonna pull for Yae after all. I thought about it, but now I'm hesitating, lol.
(Def looking forward to new 4* though, that's always nice.)

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 17th, '22, 20:18    

Rakuyo

I need to level Chong like 40 levels to match the team, it's just not a priority now. But yeah, he's cute that's true. totally in his own world haha. Hopefully, there will be resources for him someday.

About Ayato I'm not sure, but if there's something left after pulling for Kazuha I'll probably try his banner too. Also because I only have two hydro users - Xingqui and Barbara (don't use her at all tho and she is not leveled). So having a hydro actual damage dealer could be cool.

What about Raiden and Kokomi?
Or do you already have them?

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 23rd, '22, 04:54    

Moon Star

Ah yeah, leveling under-leveled characters can prove to be such a chore. I already have him at like, 70 I think? because I used him pretty often at the start for domains and things that needed Cryo users. xD

And I generally pull 1-2 times just for the heck of it (and I can't help myself) even if I don't necessarily want the character, so I'll probably pull at least once on his banner. xD
Xingqiu is precious though, and I love his Ult, when combined with other elements! Barbara, not so much, unless I really need a pure healer...

And I never pulled for Kokomi, though I love her fish design, and I somehow ended up pulling two Raidens at once on my last attempt so I'm good on that front! xDD

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 24th, '22, 11:14    

Rakuyo

Whoa, two Raidens is impressive!

I totally can relate to pulling a bit (or for 4stars) - really want Thoma! But at 60 pity I don't want to accidentally get Yae. And will have to skip Kokomi too, even though I really like her as a character :(

But all this waiting and saving aside I really enjoy the even in Enkanomiya! Esthetically and the lore.
Do you like it?

I've seen many people dislike Enkanomiya because it's too dark and gloomy.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 25th, '22, 04:34    

Moon Star

Yeah, I pulled like four times on Yae's banner, and never got a single Thoma! I was so mad, lmao, but I already had one of him from last time, so I'm also not risking another pull for a constellation in case I end up hitting pity. :mcgloom:

Are you at hard pity or soft pity yourself? Either way I understand not wanting to risk getting Kokomi or Yae, especially Kokomi, who just seems good for healing. (Minus crit rate??? WTF.)

///Giggles hysterically
I haven't even tried the event yet. I was gonna start on the weekend, since I'm posting a lot for Grog (I really want all the hairs that are leaving this week) and don't have much time for Genshin because of that. I'm just doing my dailies this week. xDDD

And I've never minded darker atmospheres and the likes, and sometimes even appreciate them for the visuals, so I can't wait to check it out~

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 25th, '22, 12:10    

Rakuyo

I pulled for Thoma on HuTao's banner, though I was just starting at that point and had no understanding of how it all works and not so many fates, so he didn't come home that time. Also didn't get even one from standard either.
He is apparently avoiding me LOL!
(Aside from being cutie I'd love to have his shield + pyro resonance with Yanfei)

Funny enough I still don't understand what is the difference between soft pity and hard pity.

Oh, then it's going to be exciting!
It's also kind of nice that it's long and there's no need to rush with getting through.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 26th, '22, 02:22    

Moon Star

Not only is he super cute (and the better Childe >:D), but his attack animations are so smooth and cool looking, my absolute favorite being when he twirls with his spear behind his back. OwO

And a similar thing happened to my IRL friend, she's not yet managed to pull Xinqiu despite his very numerous reruns! Yet he's also an awesome character.

As for the pity system, soft pity is when you have a 50/50 chance of getting the banner character or a random 5*. (You could also end up pulling a weapon, which has happened to me numerous times. >.>)
Hard pity is when you're guaranteed to pull the banner character, which happens after 180 pulls total, because it also builds off the pulls from previous limited banners. Which is a lot of pulls.

And also, there's no apparent way to tell if you hit hard pity or soft pity when you manage to get the limited banner chara, because I once thought I got it on hard pity, but it seems it was soft pity, because the next pity also gave me the limited chara? But it could just be that I got really lucky by hitting hard pity and then getting the limited character on soft pity right after. So yeah I don't get it either sometimes.

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 27th, '22, 13:58    

Rakuyo

Yes! his animations are cool too!
Maybe I'll save my new month's standard wishes from starglitter til Yae's banner is over and he's back to standard banner.

But isn't Xingqiu in Paimon's shop? I thought he's there for some reason.
My friend has no luck with his constellations at all (playing almost from the start and still having him c0)

If this is the case - then I'm on hard pity.
because I won 50\50 with both Itto and Zhongli. So I'm preparing for the worst-case scenario with Kazuha :(
Tho it would be really sad if Ayato will be first (like Yae now) and reruns the second part of the patch. Then I'll have to skip him completely too.
Skipping banners is not fun at all.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 1st, '22, 03:29    

Moon Star

He is there occasionally, yeah, but I don't know when was the last time that he was in her shop. I don't pay much attention to it because I tend to have maxed out constellations of the character's she offers. :mcargh:
And that's just sad, since he gets much better with his constellations... Though I guess that's the case for all the characters. xD

Both Zhongli and Itto are characters totally worth having, at least. But still, oof, hopefully you'll be able to get both Kazuha and Ayato when they come, because yeah, skipping banners is awful. Especially when two characters you've always wanted are offered back-to-back.

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

[ 331 posts ]