:food:  54%  [ 94 ]
Total votes : 175
 Post subject: Re: Silver Eclipse Teahouse
Posted: Jul 16th, '15, 04:27    

VEE

Hugs: 25265
Mood: laughs in flowers
yeah it made sense i was just making sure i understood you correctly (x

it doesnt matter to me who starts, but could we make character skeletons first? :3 I just really prefer to do that! Mine generally look something along the lines of

Name:
Race:
Description:
Background:
Personality:
Other:

You dont have to follow that to the teeth, I know a lot of people use pictures instead of written descriptions which is perfectly fine with me! I like to add a lot of detail to my character skeletons but again I know some people like to build them up as we go through the roleplay. if you just want a base skeleton with a name, race, and picture and/or description that is totally cool!! its whatever you want heh.

and oh i thought your cat character was going to be your demon? unless you want to do that first and ill do the human(ish) first ha? but i thought i was gonna go with demon first? but im cool with anything! yeah sorry slightly confused about that (x

(0) (0)
♢ they/them pronouns ♢
♦ possibly returning to kofk ♦

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

Posted: Jul 16th, '15, 04:33    

Aisil Basil

Hugs: 2456
I think I confused myself too now that you asked so many questions. But I just meant when I bring in my demon character, it'll be a cat. I just wanted to say that. Shhhh don't over think it. Don't confuse yourself. You play demon, I play human. xD

And I can tell you like a lot of detail in yours. Lol I can't ever get that descriptive, but I'll put in what I can. And I don't care who starts it either. But I can do your character skeleton, its not that much. I guess I can start, you want me to make it today, or whenever I get the chance too?

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

Posted: Jul 16th, '15, 05:09    

VEE

hahaha im sorry i do ask a lot of questions xD

okay im glad were all good on that lol. but yeah, I just naturally write a lot of detail. xD i never expect anyone to have the same amount ehehe everyone should do what they are comfortable with! and i am comfortable with detail lol

but sure ! you can start it whenever ~ tomorrow I am going to be away for most of the day so I probably wont get a chance to post but i will try to as soon as i can~

maybe the title could be something like...

The Search of the ____ Spell Book

or

A Journey Through ____

or

An Interesting Friendship

idk what the spell books name or the name of the land would be. just some made up word. that could be a type of magic or something? or the name of the people it was stolen from. I love making up names its so much fun

Ennion, Kyras, Ahtari, Tataki, Iri, Fiefia

idk i just threw those together heh . just makin stuff up !!

(0) (0)
♢ they/them pronouns ♢

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

Posted: Jul 16th, '15, 05:58    

Aisil Basil

I like your ideas of titles. I think I can go with The Search of the Kyras(or Kairos) Spell Book. I might use that one. c:

And okay, I might make it tonight or tomorrow when I have time too. Lol C: and its okay if you don't get to it right away. I'm patient. ~

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

Posted: Jul 16th, '15, 18:34    

VEE

Yeah! that sounds sweet, that is a neat spelling too lets go with Kairos to combine both of our imaginative powers >D

I am going to be thinking about my character today while I am cleaning and out and about and will probably have the skeleton down at least later tonight, if not early tomorrow. then I will feel more comfortable starting. :3

and I would say, as far as our world goes, that it is a very diverse place. There are many races, if thats cool with you! I just think it adds more fun, and we can be more creative with any sort of 'NPC' like characters we meet or talk about. so maybe we could have the traditional tolkien fantasy type races, like elves, dwarves, and hobbits (i freaking love hobbits), and others like mermaids, fairies, an even maybe things like vampires and werewolves, and centaurs and unicorns and human-animal hybrid types... haha that is a lot, so its cool if you dont want so much confusion . i just like having unlimited options ahaha. but we can break it down to a few core races if you would like !

(0) (0)
♢ they/them pronouns ♢

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

Posted: Jul 17th, '15, 05:37    

Aisil Basil

Okay, I made it. I just put up my character. It's not the best. But its something and I can add more onto it later in the roleplay. xD

Roleplay~

Kairos means "opportunity" in Greek. I thought it would fit with the stealing, and the protecting and all that. c: idk it makes sense to me. xD and I'm fine with all the rain s and everything, it does keep things exciting. c:

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

Posted: Jul 20th, '15, 02:53    

VEE

sorry a bunch of stuff came up and i am . not in the right place today. im sorry ! i know its okay but i should have said something at least. >.< sorry.

THATS REALLy AWESOME THO i love translations being meaningful >D

(0) (0)
♢ they/them pronouns ♢

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

Posted: Jul 20th, '15, 09:12    

Aisil Basil

It's alright. You don't have to apologize. Like I said, I'm patient. Take the time you need. c:

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

Posted: Jul 20th, '15, 10:04    

mercu

Hugs: 77285
Mood: anxious
hello ~