:qh:  47%  [ 81 ]
:qh:  27%  [ 47 ]
Total votes : 173
 Post subject: Re: Raine's Wild Knuffel
Posted: Nov 17th, '17, 22:50    

memoriam

Hugs: 230435
Mood: Mood.
:qh: Thanks, I'll be fine. I go to therapy and we're on some of the current stuff that are going on, so I hope I'll be fine XD

(0) (0)
In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Free avatar/room items & knuffels!
Make the ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂ with me!

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3
May 15th 2021, R.I.P. Kreska. I love you, angel...
Feb 3rd 2022, R.I.P. Kropka. Goodbye, my *starshine*
Nov 27th 2022, R.I.P. Strzałka. You will be missed, lazy ball.
Jan 5th 2023, R.I.P. Iskra. Spark until the end.
Jan 26th 2024, R.I.P. Mocha. You can fool around now, baby <3
Feb 22nd 2024, R.I.P. Latte. Now you are truly a free spirit...

Posted: Nov 18th, '17, 03:10    

Raine Seryn

Hugs: 25934
Mood: Drowning in a sea of art.. sendhelp
@ Lily- Ahhh.... making our own association sounds nice and all but I rly like mine. ;/////; They're all super active so I get good rewards hahaha.
*sorry!* I'll try to send more stamina. Just be patient with adding friends, you'll get there hahaha. (I have so much stamina from friends that I collected all 25 today and I still have 38 that I can't get ;A; )
But I wouldn't save up stamina personally. There shouldn't be a stamina event any time soon and you'll end up wasting what would normally recharge every day since it doesn't recharge if you're over your limit. >_<

r.i.p. my stamina. I only have like 12 stages to collect from for the black coloring of stunning beauty (since I finished the original color). So I've been working on crafting other things with my extra stamina and I'm always out XD

Btw Lily, did you notice the reconstruction button when you decompose? I didn't notice for like 3 weeks lol. But you can make items in there too.

@ mem- Haha yeah as long as it's not too much effort, why not try. XD I'm proud that you applied! Good luck!
Kyle was interviewed for another promotion position the other day and found out today he didnt get it again. ;_; (but he was told by a supervisor to start going to the potlucks and socializing more and he didn't have a chance before they decided. =A= ). He decided today to apply to the place he worked at last year. The one that he made suuuuper amounts of money at. Idk if they'll hire him since he was fired before, but. They did say as he was leaving that there'd be a chance soo.. he going to go for it.

Yes. ;_; unexpected visitors are scary. I also worry even now that it's the utilities company coming to shut off the water lol.
We have a proper heating system. It's just expensive. Our bill each month is already high so adding in heating makes it unmanageable. So we only turn on the heater when the heat is below 58f ^^; And then it's pretty much only if everyone is complaining it's cold. We all have lots of blankets and coats haha.
*gosh I sound so poor *cries* ;A;

(0) (0)
Feed My Knuffel, Please?
Raine's Wild Knuffel Spoiler Thread
Questing: Oiran Hair
Visit my DA gallery <3

Posted: Nov 18th, '17, 03:49    

Lily White

Hugs: 62363
Mood: tired but happy
I'm pretty much scared to decompose or craft anything I don't have to lol! But, like, when you craft something, it says original is saved or something...does that mean you don't lose items in crafting? Does that make sense at all? My brain is kinda fried right now. Eli cried a lot today because She's starting to teeth and it's really hard to keep cool when someone is screaming and mostly inconsolable.

Omg get me in! I joined a random association and whatever, it's not bad but it's pretty quiet and I'm just there to get stuff? I don't know.

If you've ever heard the term Mom-brain, it's freaking real. I feel like I lost half my vocabulary and most of the time am in a bit of a fog.

Mem! That's good! I went to see my therapist a few times recently too for family stuff. It's good to hash things out with someone who can be unbiased.

(0) (0)
QυєѕтKηυƒƒєℓѕ

Posted: Nov 18th, '17, 04:11    

Raine Seryn

Don't worry about crafting! You ALWAYS keep one. Even if it only asks for one, you still keep it. Also with decomposing it won't even show up if you have only one. It only lists extras so if it says you have one in the decompose screen it really means you have TWO. I think the only way to lose an item is if you recolor it and it was your only one. and then you can always recolor it back. ^^

;A; sorry about Eli. Poor dear </3 I hope she gets some relief soon.

;__; I'd try, but we just filled up our one empty slot like 2 days ago so I don't think we'll have an opening any time soon. I'll keep an eye on it though and ask if I see us about to get another slot or if someone leaves. I don't really talk to them much so I don't have any pull ^^;

I've never heard of that. I almost feel like I am in a similar mindset but without the mom aspect. @_@ I am so out of it lately it's ridiculous.

=\ I've been really wishing lately that I could maybe see a therapist. But I have no money, no healthcare at all, and I get too overwhelmed trying to look up my options. ^^;
Is therapy kinda scary? I feel like I'd be so scared. ;_;

(0) (0)
Feed My Knuffel, Please?
Visit my DA gallery <3

Posted: Nov 18th, '17, 12:53    

Sunlight

Hugs: 123411
Mood: Reflective
Website: http://kofk.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13052
memoriam wrote:@Zia: You know, I've been telling people what they want to hear all my life, because that's the mentality of my family (and exams, lol). So after a while of just caring about everybody else's feelings and opinions but my own, it began to take its toll on my mental and physical health. And I grew tired of just telling people what they want to hear. I just try not to react if they mention her, I ignore the topic of my sister even if it comes up. That's the best I can do for myself. They say what they want, I don't have to listen or keep talking about it, I can change the subject in the right moment. If I start telling lies like "oh it's so great that she's done somehitng!" they will think things are back to normal, that I've "forgiven" her and everything's fine, and that would mean I wouldn't stay true to my own feelings. And that's something I'm trying to learn on therapy now, that it's okay to tend to my own needs and feelings before I reach out to anybody else's. It's a healthy selfishness that everyone should learn, you can't please everyone and it's best for you to care for yourself first.
Okay. It's your mental health and you know best about what works for you. :qsml: I'm actually the opposite,
trying to hold my tongue more. I've always said what I think and it's not worked out well for me.
I did apply at last, but now I'm thinking I should've written a cover letter for that, even though they didn't require it. But still, it sounded super cool and maybe if I wrote something more than just what they wanted, that would show something to the potential employer. That I care or am passionate or stuff like that. But now I think I messed up.
I understand, it would be frustrating about loosing your time and energy and probably money to get qualified in something you don't enjoy or are good at.
Ooh, I'd definitely have written a cover letter, especially for a writing job. But my dad's been super strict about things like that. He also makes me put my cover letter and resume in a manila envelope. I stopped doing that because so many people take it out of the envelope and give the envelope back. I hope you get the job nonetheless!
Lol, that is a crazy compliment, maybe don't ask next time, just take it XD
Yeah, the last time he told me I smell nice I told him that I won't ask what I smell like. He told me I smell like myself. :qlol:
She came, she was acting normally, but told me I'm ver mean and that she should eb telling me this everyday... Like why? You yelled at me ;>_> And thanks, that's something every child wants to hear from their mother... And it's not like she doesn't tell me this pretty frequently already. But I'm just an honest person and she is oversensitive. I'd have to stop talking when sh's around, because literally something random can set her off. Like stuff that wasn't even meant to be or even sound mean.
Ooh,
my mom's a bit like that, too. But we're working on trying to understand each other better. I hope you and your mother can do the same.

Raine Seryn, Good luck to Kyle!

I don't think I could live like that... I naturally run cold.
Today, I was wearing three sweaters on top of my pajamas. I finally broke down and turned the space heater on.

Therapy can be pretty tough sometimes because sometimes it involves digging up old wounds. But good therapists won't push you if you say you don't want to.

I was able to see my current counselor for free because she's actually a graduate student doing free counselling service as part of her practicum in order to get her counselling licence. Counselling counselling counselling. Hope you can find something like that in your area. Maybe see if there're colleges around your area with a counselling program, and see if they offer services like that.

(0) (0)
Zia's uncoloured mule

Posted: Nov 18th, '17, 18:28    

memoriam

@Lily: Aww, poor Eli *hugs Lily*
I've heard of the term pregnant-brain but not mom brain. I imagine it's similar?

@Raine: I truly should've written a cover letter, but then my brain got blank and I asked Ash what he thinks and he said I don't have to write anything more and so yeah x.x I don't think they'll contact me, they would've done it already. I think. Idunno. Anyways, I'll learn for the next time (in 500 years, lol)
Good luck to Kyle!

Okay, the heating bills make sense, that sucks balls tho :qf: I hate being cold and I get cold pretty fast and often and in all conditions imaginable, even in summer ;>_>

@Raine: Therapy isn't that scary, it's actually pretty liberating. Especially if you get a good therapist who doesn't push you into anything or forcefully digs up stuff from the past. As long as you're in charge of what you discuss on the session, you should be happy with taking up therapy :qsml: The first time you're nervous and scared, but then you kind of ease into it as you get to know your therapist.

@Zia: Yeah, always telling what I think isn't the best option. Sometimes you gotta just shut the duck up x.x But it all depends.

I've never sent a cover letter or any job application in an actual letter form x.x everything's electronic now...
I really don't think they'll call. I can't live it down that I quit even during trying -.- I'm such a quiter.

Lol, that's sounds familiar actually XD

I lost all hope of ever getting along with members of my family, I think we're all too messed up :qhehe:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 19th, '17, 04:06    

Raine Seryn

Thanks for the advice guys, I'll keep it in mind. Some days I want to look into it and other days (like today) I'm like.. no thanks. XD

I used to get cold really easy, but as I got chubbier I got more insulated. XD ahahaha. This year I feel more cold than usual tho. =\ sucks. Cold makes my knees and wrists hurt ;_;

And thank you for the wishes of luck! I realized last night that if he switches jobs we will have to wait another 6 months to buy the house. But.. =\ I need almost all that time anyway to save up so I guess it won't matter too much.
I feel torn about if he switches. On the one hand he made twice as much money,
but on the other the job was more stressful and less stable. Where he is now he can't get fired over not making enough sales. His previous job you had to meet a quota or else. (granted he was top in sales almost the whole time he worked there so it's not too scary. but something stupid could happen like last time so i get worried). Oh well.. there's probably not a huge chance he'd get in again anyway. ^^;

@mem- =\ well if they didn't ask for more then you don't need to do more?
It's hard to tell. Some places secretly want more to show you're interested,
but other places get mad if you do more because then you're not following instructions.
Maybe they just take a long time to get back. Kyle applied for jobs before that we thought were a bust and they ended up getting back to him almost a month later. @_@

(0) (0)
Feed My Knuffel, Please?
Visit my DA gallery <3

Posted: Nov 19th, '17, 12:17    

Sunlight

Hugs: 123411
Mood: Reflective
Website: http://kofk.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13052
memoriam wrote:@Zia: Yeah, always telling what I think isn't the best option. Sometimes you gotta just shut the duck up x.x But it all depends.
Yeah, took me years and many burned bridges for me to figure it out.
I've never sent a cover letter or any job application in an actual letter form x.x everything's electronic now...
I really don't think they'll call. I can't live it down that I quit even during trying -.- I'm such a quiter.
I've been to a fair bit of career fairs where you'd meet in person to hand in your hard copy of resume/cover letter.
I also always bring a few copies of my cover letter and resume at my father's advice. I've only ever needed it once.
Lol, that's sounds familiar actually XD
Better than smoky basement full of cleaning products!
I lost all hope of ever getting along with members of my family, I think we're all too messed up :qhehe:
I've thought so of my own family many times before. Never say never, right?

I've gained weight but I still run cold. :qmeh:

Sounds like a rock and a hard place. I hope whichever way it goes, it's for the best.

(0) (0)
Zia's uncoloured mule

Posted: Nov 20th, '17, 16:10    

memoriam

We got the first snowfall in Warsaw this morning :qmeh: It was pretty, but I'm not ready for snow yet. I'm glad it melted away already x.x

@Raine: We'll see. If he gets the chance to come back, then it will be his decision anyways, right? I hope things will go well either way.

I don't want to get too hopefull, I rather get pleasantly surprised... So I really don't count on anything regarding that one. I wrote short explanation why I apply (that writing is my hobby blablabla) and so yea. I added it because I literally have no experience they wanted, but sometimes employers want passion more than experience, so I was just hoping that maybe XD I guess we'll see what I'm gonna end up with.

@Zia: That sounds like more of a fuss than use about carrying it ;/

Lol, yeah, maybe I shouldn't say that, who knows what's gonna happen :qlol:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 21st, '17, 05:08    

KimiLavender

Hugs: 73309
Mood: plague
The one I joined is currently full too :/ I hope one day we'll all be able to be in the same one!

We have snow here too :mclaugh:

(0) (0)
~My Quests~
~Coupon Trading Center~
~Selling WK Items~

Please don't clicks the wilds :qf: They've gotten all confused

Frosty Castle Image Kofk Outreach

Buying Doughnut Items!
Image 16/?

[ 8988 posts ]