Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 170 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: What Cannot Be Undone
Posted: Jan 12th, '17, 03:31    

XnovaX

Hugs: 20541
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
His words made the princess brighten in color around her cheeks, she smiled. Angel wasn't amused by the thought of being married- but she did promise her family that she'd at least give him a chance. She nodded when he mentioned the tower being off-limits, and then reminded her of his "fear" of magic. Honestly though.. what kind of mage would she be is she actually believed his white lie? She sighed a little and shook her head lightly. "Are you really?" Angel asked softly. She could sense a spark of magic within himself..so why claim to fear it? "Ah well, no matter.." She hummed softly, smiling at the young prince. "I'll just show you some simple spells, nothing too fearsome- is that alright?" She asked him curiously.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 12th, '17, 15:09    

LLuvia

Hugs: 17809
Mood: A tad tired, but happy nonetheless.
Dorian sighed and smiled. "Only a fool would not be wary of the magical art, my dear." He said. He could sense that his lies wasn't going through as well as he thought. Perhaps he had underestimated this young girl's power to detect lies. "However, I can't lie and say I'm not interested in the art you use here."

"I will put my life in your capable hands, my Lady." He said and bowed a tad, before opening the door and held it open for her. "After you, dear."

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Posted: Jan 13th, '17, 03:47    

XnovaX

Angel smiled and nodded to the young prince. 'I guess I'm a fool then.. Hehe.' She thought to herself as she watched her fiance curiously. Where could she take him? She really wasn't supposed to use her magic inside the castle..and he wasn't allowed in the black tower..the courtyard! She'd take him to the courtyard and show him. Angel giggled when he said that he would put his life in her hands and smiled sweetly. He had nothing to fear around her..

Angel began to walk out of the large library, and gently took hold of his hand and led him down the long hall that would lead them to the castle courtyard. No one really went there anymore..not since most of the flowers had been burned up from a past war that hit the kingdom pretty hard. Opening the large door to the courtyard, she held the door for Dorian. "This will do." She said to him in a soft voice.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 15th, '17, 01:45    

LLuvia

Dorian followed her until they arrived at a courtyard, that looked like it at one point had been beautiful, but flames had destroyed the once beautiful place. It left a sadness in his heart to see a place get destoyed like this. He turned to Angel and smiled. "Alright." He took a seat on the stone stairs and returned his attention to Angel. "What do you have planned to show me, dear Angel?" He asked.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Jan 15th, '17, 07:37    

XnovaX

There were so many spells that she could think of, even the more minor ones. As she starred into the ruined courtyard, he spoke up, and she smiled. Nothing dark.. Angel closed the large door and approached a small scorched rose bush, and gently placed her fingers under one of the rose buds. "First I'll show you something simple.. Then I might put on a show." She answered him, with a soft giggle.

Angel looked at the wilted rose bud with soft jade eyes for a moment before whispering a few words into the breeze that danced in her hair. In a matter of seconds, a dimm light emitted from around the small rose bud, and it began to take its original form. Opening up as a fully blossomed rose once it was restored. Angel slowly lowered her hand as the light faded, and glanced back at the young prince.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 22nd, '17, 10:15    

LLuvia

Dorian nodded as Angel explained what was to happen. He was honestly curious what she'd do, though he didn't move closer, as he kept up the persona of being weary of magic. Still the magic happening in front of him was something he had never seen before.

He stared at the rose and then his eyes moved to Angel again. "You can restore dead things?" He asked and looked back at the rose. "It's beautiful." He said and smiled.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Jan 23rd, '17, 23:58    

XnovaX

Angel couldn't keep herself from giggling when Dorian reacted the way he did. "I can restore damaged entities and energies." She explained as she carefully picked the rose, and walked back towards her fiance. "If you were to give me a dead animal or something, I couldn't do anything except bury it." She said softly. Bringing back the dead was something only someone involved in dark arts tampered with.

"I could restore the garden here..but I've been told that's a bit above my capabilities as a learning mage." She said to him. Sitting on the bench next to Dorian, she set the rose down in her lap and took a moment to look around the courtyard to see if there was anything else she could do to show him some of her magic. But she was already feeling a little drained from the healing act. Those flowers had been dead a while...and restoring the damaged energies of it took more than usual. Seeing how she wasn't exactly used to using her magic freely.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 24th, '17, 00:39    

LLuvia

Dorian looked at her as she walked closer. She was very honest to him, and she deserved more than the secrets he kept throwing in her face. Still, years of teachings was hard to just throw away. He was taught never to show his hand, yet this girl seemed to change that.

He took the rose from her and smiled. "It is a truely beautiful magic." He said. "I'm sure one day you'll be a great sorceress." He looked at the rose and sighed. "I haven't been entirely truthful to you, my lady." He said and gave her a half smile. "You must understand that from where I come, we are taught that telling people your secrets is frowned upon. We like to have a few tricks stored away to ensure we have the upper hand, so to speak." He chuckled.

He spoke a few enchantment and the rose was crystallised in ice. He handed it over and smiled. "My magic isn't as beautiful as yours, but I will use it for the good of your kingdom."

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Jan 24th, '17, 01:56    

XnovaX

Angel felt her cheeks heat when he complemented her magic, and said such a wonderful thing to her. A great sorceress.. That was one of her goals in life. Angel blinked and glanced at him with curious eyes as he spoke. In the end, she only smiled as she listened to his words. She understood his reasons for not being as open as she was, they came from different kingdoms.

She carefully took the crystallized rose and gently ran her thumb over the ice. "I think it's quite beautiful, Dorian." Angel spoke in a soft voice before glancing at him from the corner of her jade eyes. "Thank you..for telling me." She murmured with a small smile. With this though, she could hear a sinister laughter in the back of her mind, one that only she would hear. Which only meant it was going to be harder to keep her darkest secret from Dorian..

Angel gently kissed the ice encasing the rose, using some of her magic to melt the ice. "Besides, maybe Aqua will come to like you more. She is an ice dragon after all." She said with a quiet giggle, then she smiled again.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 27th, '17, 19:38    

LLuvia

Dorian chuckled. "Guess it can't be a bad thing to get on Aqua's good side." He said and smiled. "After all, she seems to mean a lot to you." He looked at Angel. Then Nieve came over and bark happily. Dorian chuckled and made an icicle in his hand, and threw it.

"Nieve and I usually play fetch like this." He explained and smiled. "But my father told me to keep my powers secret." He sighed and accepted the icicle from Nieve. It had been half eaten, though. He remade it, and threw it again

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 170 posts ]