Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 77 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Role-playing 101
Posted: Apr 24th, '10, 15:50    

Moon_Dragon88

Hugs: 6060
I wanted to ask if we could make search threads for roleplays? If so, where would that go? I don't like to roleplay on sites =S I just don't keep up. I'd rather have my roleplays PRIVATE where I don't have to worry about other people watching or reading the roleplay.

(0) (0)
Image ImageImage Feed me please :3Image

Posted: Apr 29th, '10, 11:34    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130199
Mood: *fingers crossed*
You could do that in PMs, though I don't know if you could do it in a way that's not 1x1. Just the main In-thread RPGs forum would be fine for threads asking people for role-plays, I should think.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: May 3rd, '10, 19:24    

xxember_mistxx

Hugs: 735
Mood: Bored.
Umm....
What is and what isn't allowed Roleplay wise?
I have a roleplay on another site, and it's very Mature...
And they just recently took away the mature labeling... and I was wondering if we would be able to continue it on here.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 16th, '10, 08:47    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

When you joined KofK, you agreed to certain terms. Part of those terms include not posting "any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Kingdom of Knuffel” is hosted or International Law." Please keep this in mind while you roleplay.

As for the second question, that depends on the thread author's preferences, I should think.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Jun 13th, '10, 14:52    

Ha Ru

Hugs: 17556
I have a question :D
well.... i know its a silly thing and stupid BUT i had a dream last night and i just fall in love with it xD i mean.. the story of my dream...
can i make a mule and start a role-playing smth like this :D
i never did this. .really =.- but i so liked my dreamm . reallllyy~ so can i? and if i can where should i make ? 1x1 rpg??

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 26th, '10, 00:25    

Taryn

Hugs: 4186
Ha Ru wrote:I have a question :D
well.... i know its a silly thing and stupid BUT i had a dream last night and i just fall in love with it xD i mean.. the story of my dream...
can i make a mule and start a role-playing smth like this :D
i never did this. .really =.- but i so liked my dreamm . reallllyy~ so can i? and if i can where should i make ? 1x1 rpg??

It sounds as if you want to roleplay with yourself, using the mule as the other character.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 29th, '10, 16:14    

Ha Ru

Yep this is what i just said ^^ i made a story with my knuffels ..
one knuffel who look 90% like me .. and one knuffel who looks 80% like the one in my dream.. xD so i would like to make an rpg.. being my 1st time... but i dunno if i can.. and where i could do it....

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 29th, '10, 21:17    

Taryn

Hugs: 4186
You can't. It's against the rules for you to use your mule to talk to your main account.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 30th, '10, 03:43    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Do it in the Spam forum, please. Or write the story in the Novels and Poems Forum.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 1st, '10, 14:38    

Ha Ru

I dont want to spam.. just wanted to write a story... so its against the rules? oh okay... then.... i think i will make a topic in the poems forum.thank you!

(0) (0)

[ 77 posts ]