Total votes : 54
 Post subject: Re: ↓ → тнє cнαιи ∂яιvє cαиvαs ← ↑ [1o.29]
Posted: Nov 5th, '17, 08:19    

Mikael Hart

Hugs: 193947
Mood: Hugs are death squeezes.
Website: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/mikael-hart/6844374/
Thanks!

I'm surprised that I drew so little for October! I am planning on making charms, though, so maybe I'll post up my results when I do. XD

Seems like I did more crafting stuff this time around, at least. I made a shooting star patch for when my brother and I cosplayed as the Pine twins from Gravity Falls. :)

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: ↓ → тнє cнαιи ∂яιvє cαиvαs ← ↑ [1o.29]
Posted: Nov 21st, '17, 10:54    

Mikael Hart

I got into the mood of drawing Seong (OC) again. Need to even out his hair and maybe fluff his pants a little more (or draw another style for them entirely), add another wrap layer to his sash...

I like what I have so far, though; he seems to be developing with every new drawing.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: ↓ → тнє cнαιи ∂яιvє cαиvαs ← ↑ [11.21]
Posted: Nov 23rd, '17, 11:46    

Mikael Hart

Click for a larger view.

More art of my Aetheri (elemental) OCs. I've been slow in working on them because I've honestly been lazy/uninspired/overwhelmed to work out the kinks in everyone's multiple outfits.

Drawing them at the most basic level (without outfits) and in the most plain of chibi styles is helping me a lot, however. At least I managed to start work on all five of them again.

In order:

1. Rue: A mischievous plant-type aetheri. He can be an impetuous punk, but he's got an upbeat and curious personality as well, and harbors a secret love for flowers. Because of his insect-like features, he looks somewhat like a faery.

2. Xiong-Fei: This comfortingly serene plant-type aetheri is rather amiable, but don't mistake his patience for sympathy. He can be startlingly insensitive towards others, ignoring scenarios (and people) that he finds uninteresting. Fei is passionate about insects, which he finds very cute. His appearance, from antlers, to ears, to tail, strongly resemble a deer.

3. Emyrn: Although he's often described as adorable, this light-type aetheri has a rather mature personality. He is of the reliable sort who can get the job done, speaks candidly, and has little patience for tomfoolery (he just doesn't see the point). Although his ears are larger than one might expect, he bears a strange resemblance to a lion and tiger.

4. Diandre: A fire-type aetheri who is also incredibly experienced in battle. She's confident, and occasionally a bit of a lush, but at least she's capable and friendly. She's the most indulgent of the five. Diandre's ears resemble a mouse's, but her tail looks almost squirrel-ish.

5. Seong Sang-Ki: An aetheri of the darkness variety. He is the most reserved in personality, and also has a resting bitch-face. Even if he tells others that he isn't angry, people still feel uneasy when they're met with his "judging" gaze. (He's also supposed to lack eyebrows, but I forgot, oops.) His ears are long, but fox-like, and his tail is more hairy than bushy.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: ↓ → тнє cнαιи ∂яιvє cαиvαs ← ↑ [11.23]
Posted: Nov 28th, '17, 10:24    

Mikael Hart

Here's a little line art update! I'm a big fan of my sketches --there's really something special about them; even so, line art is satisfying in the way that it all comes off so clean:
Rue's hair is a little more detailed than expected, but it's nothing compared to Emyrn's. his bangs are all over the place, but I'm pretty satisfied with how is hair looks overall. I was able to do his ponytail and it was fun to compare everyone's hair length.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: ↓ → тнє cнαιи ∂яιvє cαиvαs ← ↑ [11.28]
Posted: Dec 27th, '17, 00:43    

Madissskin

Hugs: 9632
Mood: Clockwork
I love the improvement you are making as time goes on!

(0) (0)
I will love you if I never see you again, and I will love you if I never see you again, and I will love you if I see you every Tuesday. I will love you as the starfish loves a coral reef and as kudzu loves trees, even if the oceans turn to sawdust and the trees fall in the forest without anyone around to hear them. I will love you as the pesto loves the fettuccini and ats the horseradish loves the miyagi, and the pepperoni loves the pizza.

Posted: Dec 27th, '17, 01:51    

Mikael Hart

Aha, thanks! Sometimes I feel like I'm going backwards in progress, but it's likely because I don't draw consistently enough.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 7th, '18, 15:24    

February

Hugs: 15111
Mood: Formerly Februarybabe!
I agree, lines are so clean and satisfying, even though I hate comparing to the sketch and thinking of all the movement and feeling I've lost.
I love your lineart! Rue's hair super cute too, I love the sweep of it c:

(0) (0)

I haven't been on KofK for a long while. Forgive my rustiness!

♥Group Therapy:♥
♥The Hangout for the Overly Share-y.♥

Currently questing: Swan Queen Pet, Snow Queen Robe, Cherubim Hair, Cherubim Eyes, Cherubim Upper Wings, and a Water Gen 16 Knuffel. Please send a message if you are selling! <3

Posted: Jan 9th, '18, 17:39    

AlkseeyaKC

Hugs: 237863
Mood: I'm Blue dabadee dabadie.
They are so adorable! I love the linework! I can't wait to see them done!

(0) (0)

[ 218 posts ]