(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: [Doki's Shop] still here ;P
Posted: Jan 2nd, '24, 17:03    

Popodoki

Hugs: 110185
Mood: #TFnation23
Fire wrote: Dec 23rd, '23, 21:56
Hey popo! Long time no see! How have you been? :3

Happy Doughnight! How's the key collecting coming along? Any fun plans for the upcoming winter holidays (if you celebrate any of them, that is)? :mccute:

Could I purchase your Spring '15 Kanzashi (Black) and (Blue Iris) from you? Name your price. I just realized I missed those two from the set! :mcomg:

Edit: I just realized that I have an uncompleted trade from you for a Darkness Crown. I'm so sorry - my memory is not the best anymore. I can't for the life of me remember how much I was suppose to pay for this! (Or even when I asked to buy it. :mcdead: ) Could you add that to my bill, along with any inconvenience fee you feel is fair? I'm so sorry for the delay! My memory isn't what it used to be.
I have no idea what anything costs on here anymore, its been way too long since I took an active part in the economy of kofk :'')

do you still want the darkness crown even? If not its all fine with me to be honest. You can either cancel or accept the trade and then I can start up a new one with the kanzashis!

And a happy New Year to everyone ;)

(0) (0)

♥ Stefanie | 31 | infj | ace ♥
♥ Talk abt Transformers | Lolita fashion with me ♥

Posted: Jan 2nd, '24, 18:44    

Fire

Hugs: 94694
Mood: Radi radi! Happy Holi!
I am the same way! :mcdead: I feel like I left Kofk for two minutes, and suddenly prices are astronomical! Remember when FC's were practically fixed at 7k a pop? :mcsmirk: Times sure do change!

I took a look at the price of other elemental crowns from that digging set, and some other event separates from '15, on the Marketplace. How does 3000 a pop sound, for a total of 9k for all 3 items? :mchappy:

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
Market |||Selling Forum |||Help me plan my trip to Japan!
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jan 3rd, '24, 04:05    

Akili Li

Hugs: 222827
Mood: contemplative
Hi, Popodoki!
Back again after the last hiatus, going through my wardrobe.... I have 2 of the Troth TwoColor (Burgundy) eyes.

Did I get one of those from you?

I know you sold me a LOT of wardrobe items, and I remember that you wanted us to return items instead of reselling if there was ever a time we were done with whatever we bought from you.

So I don't want to throw the extra on the Market if it came from you.

Do you remember at all?
(If not you, I should see if anyone is willing to trade it for the Cream ones, I still need those. Hm)

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: Jan 6th, '24, 12:55    

Jolien

Hugs: 15642
Mood: https://youtu.be/telPDj1VQjQ
Gelukkig nieuwjaar allemaal! <3

Leuk om weer even korte updates te lezen. :) Hier niet zoveel nieuws, kinders worden vanzelf ouder, niet verhuisd.

Leuke cosplays! <3

(0) (0)
Commons! <3

Posted: Jan 7th, '24, 16:24    

Popodoki

Fire wrote:
I am the same way! :mcdead: I feel like I left Kofk for two minutes, and suddenly prices are astronomical! Remember when FC's were practically fixed at 7k a pop? :mcsmirk: Times sure do change!

I took a look at the price of other elemental crowns from that digging set, and some other event separates from '15, on the Marketplace. How does 3000 a pop sound, for a total of 9k for all 3 items? :mchappy:
all good with me! Do you want me to cancel the current trade and then send all 3 or we do it separately?
Akili Li wrote:Hi, Popodoki!
Back again after the last hiatus, going through my wardrobe.... I have 2 of the Troth TwoColor (Burgundy) eyes.

Did I get one of those from you?

I know you sold me a LOT of wardrobe items, and I remember that you wanted us to return items instead of reselling if there was ever a time we were done with whatever we bought from you.

So I don't want to throw the extra on the Market if it came from you.

Do you remember at all?
(If not you, I should see if anyone is willing to trade it for the Cream ones, I still need those. Hm)
Hi Aki! Hope you're doing well :)

I did have that as a stipulation way back then, because around that time there were a lot of resellers and I'd sadly had a lot of experiences with people buying from me only to put the same item up on the market for more to make a profit... To kind of temper that I basically put out a 'please do not buy from me if you don't even plan on using the items and just straight up resell' and added a 'if you want to get rid of the item after a lil while I'm happy to buy it back for the same price'. Idk it was my little way of trying to keep the market stable :')

that all said, I don't have that lil rule in mind anymore. I'm all out of the loop on current pricing and don't mind at all whether you wish to sell on the market or not! I think it might even be better to put it on the market, as I can buy it back from you and put it up for sale again but I'm not sure if the forum is really the most active/used way of buying and selling these days? Really out of the loop here :'')

I'd trade you for the cream ones in a heartbeat but sadly don't have them!
Mirika wrote:Gelukkig nieuwjaar. :)
Laat gelukkig nieuwjaar! <3 ;)
Jolien wrote:Gelukkig nieuwjaar allemaal! <3

Leuk om weer even korte updates te lezen. :) Hier niet zoveel nieuws, kinders worden vanzelf ouder, niet verhuisd.

Leuke cosplays! <3
hoe oud zijn die kinders nu al? Ikzelf ben nu meter van eentje die eind deze maand 1 jaar word :P

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 7th, '24, 18:48    

Akili Li

Oh, is that what was happening? That's really cool of you to stabilize the market like that, how neat!
I'm in no hurry, so I'll throw a trading thread up and see what happens. :)
It's good to see you're still active, anyhow. It's fun to come back and see people again.

(0) (0)
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.

Posted: Jan 7th, '24, 18:54    

Popodoki

Its almost funny to think of how active kofk was back then, for resellers to even be that much of an issue :')

I can never truly part with kofk, I'll probably be lurking till the very end <3

Seeing familiar usernames is really nice though indeed, like a lil 'oh you are also still around! I know you!' even though we're all looking at a bunch of pixels haha

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 7th, '24, 19:14    

Akili Li

Ha ha ha yes! Exactly! A wonderful small corner of the (digital) world that's become a nostalgic safe haven and every time you visit it's a mini reunion.
KofK is pretty awesome.

Are you still making neat costumes? I actually came back to KofK this time because a friend had made her own wedding dress and I thought of you.

(It was super cool, actually. They had a Renaissance fair-themed wedding, it was really neat, the two of them did a bulk purchase of wooden practicing swords with their names and the date burned into them, and had the guests grab one each as they came in. Then the groom's brother taught "the basics of stage-fighting" to all the guests, and after the wedding they organized a groom's side - vs - bride's side mock melee battle.
I've seen a few weddings where the couple gave out wedding favors, but I've never seen souvenir practice swords before!
She told me that they were considering doing a reprise of the battle as a food-fight version after the cutting the cake, but they figured even if the janitor service agreed to clean up afterwards, the guests who came wearing nice clothing would be too upset, so they changed their minds in the end. I'm a little regretful. A wedding cake food fight would be pretty epic. Still, the mock melee battle was amazingly fun, and the whole reception you had people "dueling" others all over the dance floor)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 7th, '24, 20:43    

Popodoki

Ok that sounds like an epic wedding! Honestly first thing I thought of was that they could have made the food fight optional and have like a smaller zoned-off area out of the reach of any food spillage for those uninterested. Imagine if they had like those theme park type rain ponchos and dealt those out! But just duelling with wooden swords on its own is really cool already. Love it when people really go for themes and things on their wedding, makes it extra special!

I know someone who had a Star Wars themed wedding and they did a choreographed lightsaber duel, as well as had a group performance done by all their friends. I wasn't there personally, but they shared the prep work with me and we're talking about a 15 page script with a whole personalized story. The bride wasn't even that much into Star Wars but enjoyed doing it all to make her groom have a great wedding, that's love ~

I do still make costumes! Currently on the planning stage for a new one, got 3 weeks to come up with the budget and shopping list and then I'm aiming to get the goods in by the end of February. Convention will be August but its a big project and I've learned by now to start early :')

my last build was done in 5 weeks and I will not be repeating that idiocy haha :qd:

(1) (0)

[ 139581 posts ]