Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 118 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Selling & Auctioning Rules & Price Guides
Posted: Mar 20th, '11, 04:13    

Symphony

Hugs: 1517
"Whether you allow a person to cancel a bid is up to you; however, if you allow a bid to be canceled, you have to detract all the bids from that person from the auctioning so it won't be unfair to other bidders."

is this for the market too? I don't know where to ask the question, but I accidentally placed a bid on a certain item, and I can't retract the offer... I don't know what to do at the moment :/
a detail that might be important is that I am the only bidder, so I wasn't trying to out bid somebody, it was a pure accident. Sorry if this is a stupid question; please give me some advice

(0) (0)
my knuffels need help to grow up, please feed them when you have the time! All you have to do is click the jewel :) \/

Posted: Mar 21st, '11, 11:18    

Amura

Hugs: 60304
Mood: Glad to be back! ^o^
Symphony wrote:"Whether you allow a person to cancel a bid is up to you; however, if you allow a bid to be canceled, you have to detract all the bids from that person from the auctioning so it won't be unfair to other bidders."

is this for the market too? I don't know where to ask the question, but I accidentally placed a bid on a certain item, and I can't retract the offer... I don't know what to do at the moment :/
a detail that might be important is that I am the only bidder, so I wasn't trying to out bid somebody, it was a pure accident. Sorry if this is a stupid question; please give me some advice

No, these rules are for this forum auctions only.

(0) (0)
G U I D E - F O R - N E W - M E M B E R S

. A v a t a r . I t e m . G u i d e .
A work on progress, but already quite a bunch of sets to check!

Posted: Mar 23rd, '11, 09:59    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130187
Mood: *fingers crossed*
I don't think that you are able to retract bids on Market Place listings?

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: May 27th, '11, 18:38    

Symphony

Hugs: 1517
thanks for answering my dumb question... I think I asked this question a day after joining, so I had no idea about anything ^^;

(0) (0)
my knuffels need help to grow up, please feed them when you have the time! All you have to do is click the jewel :) \/

Posted: Nov 27th, '11, 18:33    

Hikarisoul16

Hugs: 56810
Mood: (゚▽゚`*)?
Question: Is a seller allowed to decline a bid in an auction? Sorry if this was covered and I didn't see it. I wanted to make sure. :mcblush:

(0) (0)
You may call me Hikari, Hika, Soul, or anything else you come up with. (Cute art by Nankuii! <3)

Post subject: Re: Selling & Auctioning Rules
Posted: Dec 29th, '11, 00:41    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Sorry it took so long, Hikarisoul, but it really depends on the circumstances. Here are the pertinent parts of the Auctioning Rules:
Firn wrote:
Auctioning Items

If there are certain kinds or amounts of items/food/fairy coins/etc you do not accept as offers you have to clearly state so in advance.

You have to sell the item to the person with the highest offer at the end of the auction. You are not allowed to change the end date of the auction just because you aren't getting bids you like.

Make sure you let people know how you value their offers. Some people might feel offended if you decline their bid, because you value a different bid higher than theirs.

You don't have to add an auto-buy price; but if you do, you have to accept it; no matter whether someone else is willing to offer more.

Everything that is not covered in this rules is up the auctioneer's own decision.
I really can't say with confidence whether it's allowed or not unless you can give me more information about the incident in question.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Jan 31st, '12, 06:16    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

I added Useffel website to the list of Price Guides since I just discovered that it had price guide function to its item guide.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 4th, '12, 18:23    

Amura

Thank you for adding it, Zia.
Lately I changed the format of the site and that link is no longer working properly.
Would you be kind enough to update it?

This would be the new one:
http://www.useffel.info/?p=itemguide

Thank you in advance! :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 5th, '12, 10:21    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Done! Looks really good, Amura!

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 5th, '12, 18:23    

Amura

Thank you very much, hun :qh:

(0) (0)

[ 118 posts ]