Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2490 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dirty Little Secrets...
Posted: Nov 2nd, '20, 21:56    

Bramblelegs

Hugs: 29882
Mood: bonk
Lately my younger brother has been on a mind a lot. He passed away in 2016 in a car accident. i don't think i've ever really had the chance to grieve for him. So whenever i have thoughts of him, his memory, or things that might be connected to him it sends me for a pretty deep spiral. I tried watching a scary paranormal TV show, i didn't know the plotline at all but it dealt with the death of several siblings in the family. One of them was a mortician and she was processing the body of one of her younger siblings. I never thought i'd have a trigger, but i clearly do. All i could think of my memory of seeing my brother on a coroners table on the other side of a glass window. I can remember so clearly what he looked like, he looked alive enough that he could sit up and laugh at me as if it was all a joke but dead enough that something was unsettling. I can remember so clearly seeing my brother in his casket, feeling cold and with skin painted such a strange pallor that it wasn't what he looked like alive. With area's of his face not as filled out and sunken in all the wrong places. Truthfully the worst was seeing just how still he was because my brother was someone who never stopped moving and fidgeting in life. I've offhandedly thought about little things that would've made him laugh, different types of cars that were his favorite, memories of things we'd done together as kids, and songs that he used to sing. I miss him so much. When he died one of the scariest thoughts i had was that he would forever be 17 and every year i would grow older without him. If i have kids someday, they'll never know him. And when i find a partner in life they'll never meet my brother. My family is small, it's just my dad and me. And as much as i know he loves me, i will never be his son. Father's love their daughters, but they often have trouble understanding them, and i really see this with my dad. I miss my brother.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 12th, '20, 19:13    

Zupprika

Hugs: 179514
Mood: tired
I used to always hate mainstream things (I was an edgy teen lol). But now I have so many guilty pleasure songs that are basic and mainstream

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 1st, '20, 03:13    

AutobotDen

Hugs: 18943
Mood: Wear a mask, Save Lives!
You may not think I need to get tested, but fuck you. you're the one who went to an event with someone who tested positive. I'm doing this not only for my own peace of mind, but also because my boyfriend's mom asked if I would. And since I respect her more than I do you, I'm going to get tested.

(0) (0)
Wishlist items at current:

Posted: Dec 11th, '20, 22:21    

Fire

Hugs: 95405
Mood: Radi radi! Happy Holi!
Spoiler
I'm so fucking sick of this shit. I'm so sick of this whole fucking shitty system. I try, and try, and try. I carve chunks out of myself, every fucking day, and for what?? Nothing's changed! Nothing's gotten better! There's no fucking end to this. No solution to strive for. I get to bleed myself fucking dry, until it fucking kills me. There's no fucking point. I'm done. I've given all I've got. It's over.

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
Market |||Selling Forum |||Help me plan my trip to Japan!
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Dec 12th, '20, 08:00    

AutobotDen

I know you and I have good communication, but still, deep down inside, I wonder if I'm really good enough for you, and I worry that someday, you'll get bored of me and leave me.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 17th, '20, 08:33    

Sunlight

Hugs: 118369
Mood: Reflective
Website: http://kofk.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13052
It's a way out but I'm scared of taking it. What if it's more of the same, or worse? Plus, it isn't a step upwards, but a step sideways. I really need to do better. J's getting a house and S has already got a house and what do I have to show for 7+ years of post-secondary education? Jack-shit nothing, that's what.

(0) (0)
Zia's uncoloured mule

Posted: Jan 15th, '21, 20:07    

Alith Anar

Hugs: 8285
Mood: Tired... *yawn*
Why can't I stop putting myself in really bad positions...? Why must I hurt myself this way all the damn time? Is it really that hard to be in control of my life properly like any other person...? I need to stop this but every time I fail I feel even worse and I end up doing it more and more -_-

(0) (0)
Please help me feed my knuffels :qh:

ImageImage

Questing!

Visit my Dice Shop?
Or buy me a coffee?

Posted: Jan 19th, '21, 02:38    

AutobotDen

You wanna be passive-aggressive? Fine. I can play that game JUST as well as you. You want me to do chores? Fucking pay me what I'm owed.

(0) (1)

Posted: Jan 24th, '21, 19:39    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 103200
Mood: spiritual
It would be nice if I didn't get anxious every time I have to do an assignment and spiral about how I won't be able to finish it and then I won't meet course requirements and then I won't graduate... I have only a semester left and yet I can't remember how I managed to pass all the previous semesters.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Jan 29th, '21, 18:27    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40738
Mood: I'm trying.
Family therapy? Really? That's a fucking joke. Family therapy works for people who actually want to listen to each other and understand each other. You guys just want to shove your opinions down my throat.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

[ 2490 posts ]