Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Doing sketches pwyw
Posted: Jan 25th, '24, 05:52    

Sheepska

Hugs: 30
:chick: I just need to get a start on here to get some knuffles so I'm doing some quick sketches to help! It will be pwyw

Examples:
https://imgur.com/9xtKG9Q

https://imgur.com/GavpwOc

thank you!

(1) (0)

Post subject: Re: Doing sketches pwyw
Posted: Jan 25th, '24, 12:11    

Sunlight

Hugs: 117118
Mood: Reflective
Website: http://kofk.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13052
Oh, cute. I would take forever with something that detailed.

(0) (0)
Zia's uncoloured mule

Posted: Jan 25th, '24, 20:34    

Akili Li

Hugs: 223506
Mood: contemplative
Oh, pretty!

You know, if you want to make a Wild Knuffel that'll give you a lot of :food: really quick...

/eyes pretty art

What are your rates, anyhow?

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: Jan 30th, '24, 18:19    

Sheepska

Akili Li wrote: Jan 25th, '24, 20:34 Oh, pretty!

You know, if you want to make a Wild Knuffel that'll give you a lot of :food: really quick...

/eyes pretty art

What are your rates, anyhow?
sooo sorry for late reply i was stuck in Wisconsin!

A wild knuffel sounds like a cool idea as well, But I'm not too sure of price rates or anything right now, so I'm super open to offers, even items or knuffels since my one is about to leave me ;w;

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 31st, '24, 19:33    

Akili Li

How about this? I'll send you 10k :food: now so you can save your trial knuffel and give you something to start with, and you go take a look at the wild knuffel stuff a little closer with your time crunch gone. :qwhee: Consider it a welcome to KofK.

(1) (0)
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.

Posted: Feb 10th, '24, 17:07    

Sheepska

Akili Li wrote: Jan 31st, '24, 19:33 How about this? I'll send you 10k :food: now so you can save your trial knuffel and give you something to start with, and you go take a look at the wild knuffel stuff a little closer with your time crunch gone. :qwhee: Consider it a welcome to KofK.
I know it was PM but i ended up finishing it! (its a little messy i hope thats okay :])

(1) (0)

Posted: Feb 11th, '24, 12:06    

Sunlight

Hugs: 117118
Mood: Reflective
Website: http://kofk.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13052
That's so cute! Just in time for Valentine's day.

(0) (0)
Zia's uncoloured mule

Posted: Feb 14th, '24, 07:31    

Akili Li

... I can only see a broken image link!
But that might be because my connection isn't very good here; in a few hours I'll have a chance to visit a friend's house with better internet, and will look again then! There's still time!
Thank you :qh: :qlol: I'm looking forward to this! :mccute:

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 21st, '24, 01:28    

Hunny

Hugs: 47614
Sheepska wrote: Jan 25th, '24, 05:52 :chick: I just need to get a start on here to get some knuffles so I'm doing some quick sketches to help! It will be pwyw

Examples:
https://imgur.com/9xtKG9Q

https://imgur.com/GavpwOc

thank you!
your sketches are so pretty :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 6th, '24, 01:48    

Mirika

Hugs: 663
Mood: Overall alright
I have what I want written out very elaborately, you don't need to read all of it, would 50k get me anything? :)

Again, this was pre-written, you can skim what is irrelevant.
Spoiler
Generic info:
This wacky gobbo is a D&D character, so a lot of her is based on abilities from that game. In the game she is a Barbarian, which means she can get real mad.

My gobbo has powers from the depths. Think of mysterious creatures like krakens and bioluminescent fish-kind, because that is what I based it on.

That is why, when she gets angry (rage), she can sprout tentacles to attack her enemies with. One tentacle forms a tail (as seen in reference 1), which is a tentacle with some sort of tentacular club, and two regular tentacles serving as extra arms (think of it as the Pokémon Machamp, except two arms are tentacles).

However, when she is not angry, none of those tentacles are there, and she just looks like an aquan-inspired goblin, having some fins, webbed fingers, and her bioluminescence does show up in the dark. To see which parts are bioluminescent I would refer to reference 1 as well.

References:
1. as drawn by an artist
2. my initial sketch

What I want:
That is actually open; I would love to see her rage with all her tentacles active, but having her just be a commoner walking about also seems very fun. I would expect her to wield either a greatsword or a two-handed axe in combat.

So the options are.
1. Showing her during a rage; one (clubbed) tentacle serving as a tail, two regular tentacles as extra arms, optionally wielding a two-handed weapon which she would wield with her actual hands.
2. Casual piece; no tentacles anywhere. She is an adventurer, so she visits taverns, fights monsters (without the rage), she has friends to vibe with, she swims, loves to eat (mostly carnivorous)... there is a lot of freedom in this one
3. Any of the above, except underwater.
4. A reference sheet; no dynamic poses or whatsoever, just a front/back, normal/rage, bioluminescence... if you want to make it elaborate you can design her a dedicated weapon if you enjoy creativity.

And even then I am open to anything else you can come up with.

(if you really want to read up on what type of Barbarian this girl is to understand the skillset better, here is a link to Barbarian: Path of the Depths)

Disclaimer: Please understand that, yeah I know anime exists, but all this tentacle business is meant for 100% combat purposes, please do not try to make anything spicy out of this, I will not appreciate it. I want her tentacles to be brutal, not for ... weird pleasures. Thank you.
I am replying a bit late so I hope you are still active. ^^

(0) (0)

[ 11 posts ]