I have heard of it but I have never played  20%  [ 162 ]
Total votes : 798
 Post subject: Re: Gaia Online
Posted: Jul 29th, '14, 20:38    

rosedragonfire

Hugs: 19688
Mood: Daydreaming A Better Tomorrow
Yahoo Messenger: rosedragonfire123
Location: I plan to find the fountain of youth and live all over the world... >.> <.< >.>
Gaia is my guilty pleasure, but at the same time, I'm completely obsessed...I don't go on there for the games, or the chat-based forums...

I do a TON of digital art...And gaia is where I practice, as there are LOADS of avatar options, which means that you very rarely see any that are alike (unless they are those that wear the angelic pendant, sash, and the ZOMG hat, etc...Those bore me...I don't care if you're rich...)

I have given over 3000 freebies on gaia, and done over 200 commissions...My art wouldn't be ANYTHING without that site...I tried to start on here, but I'm not a fan of only ever getting to do half bodies. xD

(0) (0)

~My Deviant Art~

Posted: Aug 9th, '14, 13:01    

+Sakura-OyO+

Hugs: 11374
Mood: Stressed
I feel bad, because i never use my gaia anymore. I still get all the announcements and gaia alerts but i'm just not interested like i used to be. I remember spending so much time on there before, playing games and chatting. ...What happened?

(0) (0)
Looking For Knuffels!!: A11, D3, D8, D11, D13, D14, E8, F8, F10, L10, L11, L12, L13, W9, W11, W12, W13
My Knuffel Kingdom l +OyO+'s Material Trades l Spamelopolis V2 l +OyO+'s Shop

Posted: Oct 19th, '14, 23:53    

Hitomi-no-Tsubasa

Hugs: 16519
Mood: FREEZING.
I would play Gaia more often if the MarketPlace wasn't such a disaster and they'd stop releasing "Limited Quanity" items, Gold Generators, and RIGs. Only reason that I play it now is because I'm a sucker for games/sites that allow you customize avies.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 23rd, '14, 22:47    

Sebastian

Hugs: 1023
I still go on but more like to just hoard items and dress my avi and talk to whoever of my friends are still on it.
But yeah the marketplace is ridiculous and the gaiacash items are being pumped non-stop. Though I'm back to draw really simple arts for people since I like the items they have there.

(0) (0)
"Yes My Lord"
My master is Ciel-Kun
I thank you:
purple_miss_nobody
This is Ciel-Kun's mule used for art shop and spamming.

Posted: Oct 24th, '14, 11:54    

SuperSammi

Hugs: 5078
Mood: Chipper
I only play for my avatar anymore. All my friends left the site and I really can't afford the new items. So I just dress up in what I have and sometimes play jigsaw.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sammi's Bar & Grille

Posted: Oct 25th, '14, 23:03    

minikomaki

Hugs: 12772
Mood: *sniffles loudly*
I roleplay and dress up my avi on gaia. I enjoy it though still, even if it aggravates me.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 26th, '14, 14:20    

Allya

Hugs: 6158
Mood: On Paris
I don't play on Gaia anymore.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 1st, '14, 11:40    

TSheena

Hugs: 19055
I can't remember if I posted in this topic before, haha.

since a year I've been fairly regular again. It's mostly browsering the chatterbox forum, doing some of the alchemy stuff etc and since the halloween event is still going helping with that. It's too bad gaia has become such a cash cow for the people behind it, I never spent actual cash on Gaia thought. Just do surveys, watch clips, stock up on free gaia cash and then buy the items I like or a bundle, use one and sell the rest.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 2nd, '14, 00:04    

Meepy

Hugs: 83369
Yeah, I've been logging in regularly for the past year myself as well. More or less just to get free art (and I did get a lot hahaha).

At the very least, it's interesting to see how management is screwing with the economy. But it's better not to get too invested because I can see the site falling apart in the not so distant future.

Still, it's a good place to try and get free art. 8)

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 4th, '14, 01:49    

OrliDeppgrl1426

Hugs: 1482
I don't go onto the site as much anymore. Just really got annoying only seeing announcements for stuff going into the cash shop so you needed to spend real money and then items in the marketplace jumping extremely high.
I do kind of miss dressing up my avatar, though.

(0) (0)

[ 113 posts ]