I have never played  8%  [ 63 ]
I have heard of it but I have never played  20%  [ 162 ]
Total votes : 798
 Post subject: Re: Gaia Online
Posted: Nov 16th, '14, 05:51    

[Butterfly]

Hugs: 5189
Mood: :)
I found this site because of Gaia actually. I've been on Gaia since 2005, and I still get on there regularly.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 29th, '14, 08:08    

bloodxangelxlust

Hugs: 1073
Mood: tired
i cant stand gaia anymore they got rid of zomg and added gold generators and rigged items which really makes me mad i used to love gaia but now its become dull and boring i even used to spend a ton of money on that site now its all wasted and i refuse to give up the account and my items because of it cause i know im not gonna get that money back i refuse to spend a tremendous amount on any game anymore but i still go one every once in awhile and see what my friends are up too

(0) (0)
that sexy itachi!!! <3
make sure to check out my art in the art gallery under traditional media!!!!

Posted: Dec 24th, '15, 19:48    

Crysta

Hugs: 11859
Mood: Inspired
Haven't logged in years and i come to this wreck of a site @_@ the inflation literally priced items 100,000,000 times more expensive than before!!! Even a guppy fish is worth millions of gold.

All my wishlist items went down to an unobtainable drain.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 20th, '16, 21:14    

KouhaiFoofie

Hugs: 919
sometimes I log in every now and then other times I spend like 2-3 weeks just posting away xD been a member for a very very long time

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 17th, '16, 08:13    

Death Candy

Hugs: 93017
Mood: Forever confused
I quit gaia. People were jerks, and trolls and such. And a lot of times I was ignored except by friends. It's too greedy for my tastes. My wish list items went from possible to "HA! Think again Chicky!"

Other than here I play on subeta where I now I have over 28 mill, which I accumulated in about two months and would have more had I not bought items. lol I guess it's a bit more like a dress up game, but you do get pets and you can train them and battle with them.
Spoiler
When I first joined I got my items from the Donation center. I got some nifty items there. But if you do the quests which are pretty easy, beginners can start with Sara in Veta and she gives you easy quests. What you do is buy the items they want and when you take the items to the persons you get sP (the currency) and do it enough times you get a quest point and the more you accumulate you can then buy items from the quest shop. The Wizard gives you quest points, currency and Wizard Tokens, which you can use either in the vending machines, or the token shop if they have items there and you you get more items. You can either keep them, sell them or donate them. There are items and things you can only get via adding real cash, but I've been doing pretty good without having to add any real money. Sure I'd like some of the cash shop items, but if no one's selling them then they'll just sit in my wish list. Oh and if you have drawing skills similar to Subeta's you can do your own clothes or hairstyles or what have you and sell them. I only have two friends on Subeta and I don't talk too much in the forums so I can't tell you what they're like.

(0) (0)
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.

Posted: Sep 9th, '16, 09:48    

+Sakura-OyO+

Hugs: 11361
Mood: Stressed
Yeah, i quit Gaia too for pretty much the same reasons.

(0) (0)
Looking For Knuffels!!: A11, D3, D8, D11, D13, D14, E8, F8, F10, L10, L11, L12, L13, W9, W11, W12, W13
My Knuffel Kingdom l +OyO+'s Material Trades l Spamelopolis V2 l +OyO+'s Shop

Posted: Oct 12th, '16, 00:17    

- x

Hugs: 240
Mood: ˟
Gaia has such beautiful pixels, but seems so unpossible to get. :mccry:
Although if you have the patience if you wait the insanely priced items' prices do go down.
I thought I would never get Michael's Wings or Chicky Slippers but lo' and behold they became affordable. :mclove: Of course it took years, but I'm happy they're obtainable.

I don't frequent it often but I check the MP from time to time.
Also my fave feature would have to be the Dumpster Dive.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 16th, '16, 11:45    

TSheena

Hugs: 19041
As messed up as the economy is, there are still a bunch of very cheap items around, cheap being a few millions. Which if you get around to using daily chance and kindred you can easily get, but not everyone likes kindred I guess. I'm not as active in the forum as I used be last year, but I honestly ain't very active on kofk either haha.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 20th, '16, 05:55    

AgataBr22

Hugs: 3847
I love gaia online add me i'm AgataBr in gaia.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 23rd, '16, 12:05    

Star_Dust

Hugs: 47514
Mood: Lurking
It's been years since I've been on gaia I enjoyed the avatar customization but it became overwhelming and I didn't do anything but forum lurk, kofk is really the only avatar site I've stuck around on since ernya died

(0) (0)
Hopes and Dreams
Dream Avi.... That will never happen...

Feed My Knuffels!

[ 113 posts ]