<.<  51%  [ 34 ]
Total votes : 67
 Post subject: Re: ::.{• • C i t y ℴℱ L i g h t • • }.::
Posted: Oct 28th, '16, 01:27    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 73132
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
Hello.

I need more pretty bras. I never find them in my size, never mind good ones in my size. the joys of being a cup.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Nov 4th, '16, 08:33    

Suugar-Fiend

Hugs: 45100
Mood: .:::Sugarpiehoneybunchhhh..:::.
«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
i think all women can relate with that struggle. I find that victoria's secret has rlly cute bras. I know i got 2 that are like super cute wearing out bras that aren't like super comfortable from there. And one bra thats super comfortable but isn't like bejeweles and lacy and stuff like that. Just plain black but its like super soft.

Australia has this store called Bras'n'Things lol, so i went there to shop for a sports bra and a new comfy bra. And i found on that was super soft and comfortable it was unbelievable. And a sports bra that rlly kept the girls in place. But it was super hard to find my size {i'm a 36 DD} for some reason XD.
A whole bunch of 40 DD and 30, 20 DD and i was like where's the middle ground? XD
I think it's just always hard to find the bra just right for you.
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxxxxxx
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxx
«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 10th, '16, 09:22    

Suugar-Fiend

«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
~~Moved this post to the front page~~
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxxxxxx
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxx
«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 30th, '16, 10:44    

Suugar-Fiend

«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
I've been playing the new pokemon game Sun version.
And i gotta say i really love it. Not just because hawaii is my fav. place in the world. I rlly like the story.
Tho the only thing that made me go......"ugh" was that they added an "elite Four" and everything (which Alola has never had and should of stayed that way) which i feel like they should of done differently.
I mean i'm happy that there was the island challenge and the island kahunas and everything but then they had to go an ruin it all with doing the same old same old xD
I wish they would have kept everything different, instead of getting lazy at the end with "i'll just have the professor build an elite four"

But anyway other then that it's been super fun.
Anyone else playing pokemon Sun/Moon?
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxxxxxx
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxx
«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 5th, '16, 21:09    

lunar_eclipse66

right now I'm playing as well and I love it! I like some of the new pokemon. There's a couple though that i'm still struggling to get

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.

Posted: Jun 16th, '17, 07:37    

Suugar-Fiend

«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
WOW...i cant believe i have been gone so long X.X!
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxxxxxx
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxx
«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 16th, '17, 15:19    

lunar_eclipse66

You're alive!

I've had some long disappearances so I can relate to it being weird.

How are you?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 18th, '17, 10:59    

Suugar-Fiend

«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
I am alive! lmao, tho a little worse for wear.

I'm doing alright, for starters my bf left me. You know the one i ran to Australia with and i left all my family for XD. Not that they were that great to me either.
But yeah one day he said you know everything was fine and the next he told me that he hasn't been able to communicate with me as he should have and that he needed to seek the help of a psychologist and that he was a broken man and needed time work on himself.
He says its been his problem that he does not know/cannot open up when things are wrong and just bottles them up even if they were little things.
Literally i felt and believed everything was okay, and one day everything exploded and nothing was okay.
Not exploded in a physical way but just emotionally, all these things i never realized about because he never told me.

I always made time while we were together for open communication with him, ive always been honest because i know the number one thing that makes or breaks a relationship is not communicating well.
He says he understands that i did my part, and the things that were wrong were little. But since he kept pilling them up and not telling me. They became a huge thing. He says there wasn't anything i could do.

He says he still cares for me but that he needs this time apart to reevaluate himself and that maybe i should move on if he cant "fix" himself.
I'm just kind of hurt, its harder still when the person says there was nothing different you coulda done and it isn't you fault but you kind of want it to be. Bcs then you could do something about it i guess.

I'm not sure what will become of us but he's still very important to me.
And i don't know what to do about the situation.

ATM i'm just living the days one a time.
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxxxxxx
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxx
«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 19th, '17, 22:10    

lunar_eclipse66

I'm sorry all of that happened to you dear. This seems like something he has to work out by himself. He might need some support and if you can provide I bet he would be glad to take it. At least you were communicating on your end and trying to make it work.

I'm sorry that i'm not the best at comforting and giving advice.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 21st, '17, 12:46    

Suugar-Fiend

«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
lol i understand if i was trying to comfort/give advice to someone in my situation i wouldn't know what to say either. Just listening is enough of a comfort i would say. So thank you for that.

I used to live with him, and now i live somewhere else as part of giving him that space. It's quite difficult bcs now i've been thrown into space almost. I knew exactly what i wanted of my life and i finally felt like i was on the right track with where i wanted to be.
And it all kind of......got destroyed now. And i don't know if the future i see is the one i want.
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxxxxxx
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxx
«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»

(0) (0)

[ 4311 posts ]