[ 21 posts ] 
 Post subject: Selling Knuffel Threads NOT forbidden
Posted: Feb 21st, '12, 19:54    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 216632
Mood: [¬º-°]¬

Selling/buying threads are now allowed!

I would just like to remind you, that the Selling forum is for selling Avatar items on KOfK. It is, and according to the forum rules always has been, forbidden to sell Knuffel in this forum.

Knuffel are not items and should not be treated like items and be sold for profit. While there is no strict "rule" against selling them and we will not interfere if people make arrangements to sell them in private (just as we won't interfere when you make arrangements to sell Knuffel and the deal does not work out and you lose food) , we do not wish to provide any platform for this profit-orientated behavior.
Therefore Knuffel selling threads do not fit into the Selling forum, or any other forum but the Spam forum.

If you haven't done so already, you can and should read up the Selling forum rules here: http://www.kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=17795

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: SELLING KNUFFEL THREADS FORBIDDEN!
Posted: Feb 28th, '12, 04:11    

Jill Valentine

Hugs: 137844
Mood: (≧◡≦)
not very well understood,
if you can sell on the forum spam?

(0) (0)
Feed/Play with my knuffels and win :food:! <---- :food: Win Free :food:

Posted: Mar 7th, '12, 05:32    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 132566
Mood: *fingers crossed*
If you must, yes.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Jun 14th, '12, 01:38    

BornFromMyth

Hugs: 8491
Mood: ugh i dont ever wanna go back to work..
I've seen a few knuffle adoption threads around, is that kind of practice forbidden as well?

(0) (0)
contest closed/ please pm me if you would rather get an item instead of waiting for a FC
I apologize for the dely for last months contest winners we're still in a bit of a rut atm.
Do you like OCs?
Myth's Wild Spoiler Thread
I have a lot of art to do, so if i promised you art please pm me! I loose my posts way tooo easily since im not on here regularly.

Posted: Jun 26th, '12, 11:19    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

What do you mean by adoption threads? Do they ask for a price in exchange for the Knuffel?

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Jun 27th, '12, 02:11    

BornFromMyth

i dont think so, but i've never actually ventured into them to find out lol
i've only recenty come back to kofk,
Edit: I didn't even think there was a way to transfer them?

(0) (0)
contest closed/ please pm me if you would rather get an item instead of waiting for a FC
I apologize for the dely for last months contest winners we're still in a bit of a rut atm.
Do you like OCs?
I have a lot of art to do, so if i promised you art please pm me! I loose my posts way tooo easily since im not on here regularly.

Posted: Jun 27th, '12, 02:16    

amalath

Hugs: 94879
Mood: hurting.
There is no way to directly transfer them. They can only be released back to Knufftropolis and adopted from there by any KofK user, just like all other regular knuffel.

(0) (0)
32. Pansexual, mentally genderless, pagan, and full of attitude. Born female. Is a cat. Call me ama. I eat people. Ó~Ò_F
Qui-Gon Jinn wrote:Be mindful of the living Force, my young Padawan.
TimTam wrote:ama must be mad. XD
Merrymaking wrote:I wanted to die in a bloody fashion. And now I don't even die at all. I don't get crucified, either. It's stupid.
kaguya wrote:Once I remembered my birthday because the bread went out of date on it. @.@
Hinote no Akai wrote:some other random conversation
I just mostly laugh to my comps
or shout at them
I think his head is ok
STARGATE!
LOOOOL

Posted: Jun 27th, '12, 06:58    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Well, if you see them anywhere again, please either report the thread or PM me the thread if you're unsure. Thank you.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 27th, '12, 18:16    

BornFromMyth

No problem,
If you guys ever make a way or event to get the old knuffles I'd love to find out ^_^

(0) (0)
Do you like OCs?

Posted: Jul 10th, '12, 02:33    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Well, there is a way already. If other users drop their Knuffel off into the Knufftropolis, you can adopt them. They go pretty fast, though.

(0) (0)

[ 21 posts ]