Post subject: Re: Raine's Wild Knuffel
Posted: Dec 8th, '17, 13:30    

memoriam

Hugs: 215190
Mood: Mood.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :qc:

They do, if they're not lazy like my granny XD
And if there is sunshine QuQ

I got my period yesterday! *confetti rain* Funny coincidence that my bf was defending her master's title and her period came a bit earlier, and she was also on her first day yesterday so we laughed that's why we got our cycles a bit messed up XD

Yeah, like "okay, I'll just finish this pack and I won;t buy any in like a year." /granny comes in "here's some chocolates for you because it's some stupid commercial holiday 8D" me: "Y U do dis to me, woman? DX" /takes the chocolates
Haha, at least he offered to buy you more XD

I guess I'm more sassy than you, but I still get you to some extent, especially with the yelling. If I feel more comfortable I'll yell back, like at my mom XD But she's the one to start yelling, I only defend myself ;>_> But inside I feel like crying, though I react with anger when I feel attacked, so that's probably the difference. I guess I learned to get angry when defensive from my mom actually, she's like that.
But if I'm scared, I totally turn into a ball of nerves and tears QuQ

(0) (0)
In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Free avatar/room items & knuffels!
Make the ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂ with me!

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3
May 15th 2021, R.I.P. Kreska. I love you, angel...
Feb 3rd 2022, R.I.P. Kropka. Goodbye, my *starshine*
Nov 27th 2022, R.I.P. Strzałka. You will be missed, lazy ball.
Jan 5th 2023, R.I.P. Iskra. Spark until the end.
Jan 26th 2024, R.I.P. Mocha. You can fool around now, baby <3
Feb 22nd 2024, R.I.P. Latte. Now you are truly a free spirit...

Posted: Dec 10th, '17, 10:29    

Sunlight

Hugs: 115574
Mood: Reflective
Website: http://kofk.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13052
I thought your boyfriend got his period and was super confused for a second.

(1) (0)
Zia's uncoloured mule

Posted: Dec 10th, '17, 15:02    

memoriam

oh, lol, I totally did not notice that typo xD It was bff, not bf :qoops: :qoops: :qoops:

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 11th, '17, 20:30    

Raine Seryn

Hugs: 25572
Mood: Drowning in a sea of art.. sendhelp
LOL I thought your bf got his period too for a sec. XD hahahha

but yay! I'm glad you don't have to worry now ;u;

Lol I forgot to get more chocolates! ;A; I've been so busy I totally spaced out!

I'm just not sassy. Even trying to defend myself in a mostly calm manner I will be shaking and my voice will break. @_@ I start shaking if I hear other people fighting or yelling too. Like if my dad yells at my brother for not doing dishes or something I will be downstairs trembling. I hate it. >_<

I don't know if I said anything in here, but I had a friend contact me to reconcile recently. We were best friends for like 15+ years before some drama tore us apart and I hadn't heard from her in like idk... 6+ years?
But we went on a little walk together on saturday. ;u; It was really nice. I think we're going to get coffee tomorrow.
It's a big deal for me lol. I don't leave the house much. I'm super excited haha.

But I have so much art to catch up on! >_< I am late on a deadline and couldn't even finish today... ;__;.... uggghhhh....

(0) (0)
Feed My Knuffel, Please?
Raine's Wild Knuffel Spoiler Thread
Questing: Oiran Hair
Visit my DA gallery <3

Posted: Dec 12th, '17, 00:01    

memoriam

Lol, yeah, that's what happens if I type too fast and lose the letters behind :qlol:

Yeah, me too, although I wouldn't mind that much other than worrying about the living and finance part XD

Maybe that's better for you tho? :qt:

I'm selectively sassy XD But I totally do tremble and want to run when I hear people yell, that's why I was sometimes pretty distraught whenever my boss would yell at someone over the phone (he's got a short temper) or back when we had that naccissistic employee who was sassy too much and over things he had no right to be sassy about, they were outright yelling at one another (over my head, mind you, my desk was between theirs, I was trapped, I used to run away to the kitchen QwQ).
I also generally don't like anything loud (unless it's a squeal of a guinea pig, 'cause that's flippin' adorable >w<)

Yes, you mentioned the friend reached out to you, *confetti rain* for that! :D

Don't stress so much about the deadlines, be good to yourself x.x

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 12th, '17, 21:02    

Raine Seryn

OMG I can't imagine. @_@ I'd run off to the kitchen too. I wouldn't be able to work like that! ;A;
I don't like loud noises either. When I am home alone it's soooooo quiet. I keep the tv volume super low and it's enough for me.

;~; my coffee with my friend was delayed to saturday lol. Because we both put off deadlines and now we're trying to catch up. XD I got one thing done. So a lot of pressure is off because the other deadlines are a little ways away.
I'm trying to take it easy, but I don't want to let anyone down haha. I only have to do a pagedoll by xmas and finish lining and coloring a fullbody adoptable for an advent event, but that's not going up until the.. 22nd?? I think?? maybe the 23rd??.

I can do this! lol. I have to cheer myself on a lot. XD

Oh! I've been good about working out regularly so far! my legs. They are constant jello lmao.

(0) (0)
Feed My Knuffel, Please?
Visit my DA gallery <3

Posted: Dec 12th, '17, 23:43    

memoriam

Now imagine I come back to the office after lunch and they are still arguing, and I have nowhere to run, so I had to wear my earphones :mcheh: But I can't put the music volume too much in case my boss wants something from me, so I still hear them arguing x.x I was super relieved when that guy got fired finally. And I'm generally relieved I can now work from home. At least for a bit.

Aww, sorry it got delayed. But it's still going to happen, so that's fine ^^
Ugh, trying not to let people down, that's me. *confetti rain* for finishing that one! :D You can do the rest, I believe in you and you believe in yourself! :qh:

*confetti rain* for working out! So proud of you! And jealous, I got a bit sick and Ash says I can't work out. But I'm feeling a bit better and I'll try stretching tomorrow. For the first time in my life I feel bad about not being able to exercise XD
Your legs will get used to it, they will become stronger eventually :qc:

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 14th, '17, 22:22    

Raine Seryn

yikes @_@ I'm glad you can work at home for a while. It's gotta be less stressful in that sense.

Yes! I'm excited. But kinda nervous now haha. I was all ready and confident on tuesday, but now it's been too many days and I'm like.. freaking out. XD
Thank you! I'm proud I got that one done. I'm working on the other one right now and then I only have one small thing to do before xmas. The rest have no deadline so they're much less stress.

Thank you! >/////< I am proud of myself too. I mark a little star on my calendar on the wall every time I remember to work out. So it makes me feel accomplished. I still need to try really hard to keep up with it since I'm really new to it. @_@
I want to do it today too, but.... I woke up with a massive headache that just won't quit. It's lessened a lot so I might try to do a workout anyway and deal with the headache getting worse after lol.

I'm too weak to do the blogilates stuff lol. I've been doing a 'walk 1 mile' workout that is more like fast walking, but you work your arms too and there's little kicks and lifting your legs. A good place to start I think haha. But i've been watching the positivity videos on blogilates. Like the tips to be happy and how to be confident and stuff. I think it helps me get into a positive mindset lol. So thank you again for the recommendation ;u; <333

(0) (0)
Feed My Knuffel, Please?
Visit my DA gallery <3

Posted: Dec 14th, '17, 23:26    

memoriam

Exactly, although I'd gladly just quit XD But I won't unless I find some other job. That may take some time though, I'm losing hope. Maybe I should've taken what they were giving me ;/

I get it, I'd probably be freaking out as well :qlol:
That's a relief then, sounds good ^^

I always mark the days I've worked out, so then I can see and just bask in pride XD Don't worry, you should get the hang of it. The first week is the worst, then you need to hold on to full month and from then you probably will want to exercise. :)
Too weak for blogilates stuff, haha, join the club XD Luckily it's not always about doing things like she does, you can do things with less intensity. I started her workout calendar this month (you sign up for her newsletter at blogilates.com and they send you a password to access the calendar), but I think I overestimated myself after a month of working out with random videos of hers on my own, and instead of doing the beginners calendar I did (am doing?) the normal one. That's not even counting the fact that I received the password on 8th I think, when I was on my period (luckily it was Friday stretching, oof!), but then I got also a bit sick, so I only began the calendar workouts yesterday. I thought I'd be sore, but I'm not, so I felt okay. But today's workout totally killed me. I actually felt tears rushing to my eyes after we finished one move, because I was so happy it was over (my shoulders were dying). But then few moves later, we were relying on shoulder strength again and I cried noooooo (my shoulders are so weak you can't even imagine), and then Cassey said something like "I'm so proud of you, because it's hard and you're still going through it" and I felt like crying again, this time because I felt I'm proud of myself :qlol:
Just don't give up and keep developing your strength, it'll come around and one day you'll be able to do most of Cassey's stuff. remember she's been doing the pilates for at least 8 years if not more :qw: (I'm not quite sure)
I'm super glad she helps you with the positive attitude, told you it's contageous XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 14th, '17, 23:53    

Raine Seryn

Dont give up! Maybe some new opportunities will open up once the holidays are over? ;u;

Yeah I am feeling proud looking back at my few days of successful workouts.
I still haven't today and I am running out of time. >_< It's almost 3pm and kyle gets home at 4. then we have errands and dinner until he leaves at 7. He joined a yoga class his friend teaches.
I wanted to do a stretching workout since I am tense... but he took my yoga mat last week and it's in his car still. @_@

The calendar of workouts sounds great. I think I will try my best to keep building my strength this month and then start her beginner calendar in january. >:)

I'm proud of you too! To keep going when it's so hard! ;A; I often give upm but I've been trying to push a little more each time.

Yes the positive attitude is very contagious. I think I'm around so much negativity a lot of the time and watching her really perks me up for the day.
;u;

(0) (0)
Feed My Knuffel, Please?
Visit my DA gallery <3

[ 8988 posts ]