Jump to:

[ 2563 posts ] 
You must:
Write two or more sentences.  29%  [ 37 ]
No short sentences.  6%  [ 8 ]
NO DEATH FATES.  24%  [ 30 ]
It's easier to read the rules first.  41%  [ 52 ]
Total votes : 127
 Post subject: Re: Fate of the Avatar Above You.....
Posted: Jul 13th, '12, 05:45    

Miki-Pi

Hugs: 39807
Mood: Chillin~Im back on here!!!
A sand bandit looking for his next big treasure hunt! Good thing u remembered your bandana there appears to a sand storm coming right ur way!

(0) (0)
I need: 6 Groundsel, 40 Gold Ore, 47 Bubbles
Heine_Ram wrote:xD Stay Nyappy nyappy nyappy MIKI-pun!

Posted: Jul 13th, '12, 05:47    

LittleSea

Hugs: 44785
Mood: imprisoned
You train vigourously with your sword every day, for days and days, always wearing your favorite one-handed glove. Fatefully, the one day you do not wear your glove that you hold so dear, you lose focus and chop off your right hand!!!!!

DUN DUN DUN *lightning strikes/thunder crashes*

*stage goes dark, white spotlight on Heineram with cut off arm*

*Heine ram is standing with face lowered and hands hanging at sides.*

*raises arms and face to the ceiling*

*dramatic music*

:qsweat:

Then, you spiral into a depression for months and months. Just when the world is at its bleakest, and you are giving up hope, and you've lost sight of everything you know and who you are.... your old master returns!! The Sensei is old and weak but is still able to train the youthful. With the help of the Sensei, you are able to find a new calling, and a new weapon: ((err, himmm...)) the throwing star (( ?? )) ....and..... bladed shoes! yeah! *nods*

edit: ninja'd. *facepalm*

(0) (0)
My Material Shop
My Market Store
My Quest Log
My Knuffles Feeding Page
My Dream Av. Showroom

Posted: Jul 13th, '12, 06:04    

Heine_Ram

Hugs: 26876
Mood: When life throws you busy...
I will do Miki's since you got ninja'd Littlesea, but that really made me laugh. I had a good time reading that one.

A fleeting fairy, scouring the skies and looking down to the ground and all over for her lost secret ingredient. "I had very special plans today! AND I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE PERFECT! INCLUDING MY SPECIAL POT OF SOUP!" She screamed, quite unexpectantly.
She continued, "That stuuupid bird! Can it not see? Running right into me like that!"
But whant she did not know is that she wouldn't find her lost ingredient, for the bird had slyly stolen it and ate the delight for itself.

(Now for littlesea's fate)

This day started like every other and she wouldn't have guessed the strange things that were about to happen that day. She walked the prairies as usual, picking flowers on her way, when a whiney noise filled the air. Immediately after the noise a large crash hit the fields right in front of her very eyes. When she reached the sight for a closer look, she made her way through the dusty dirt fill air to find a small metal coffin container looking thing. To her amazement, the coffin opened with a squeak. A large cat popped its head above the lid and stared at the girl. With its mind it said, "I need your help."
So she listened to the story of this black and white striped cat and was left with a choice. To either help the creature hide from it's pursuers or to turn him in.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 13th, '12, 21:47    

Hinote no Akai

Hugs: 21518
Mood: Extremely want to do nothing...
You're on Your way for Your everyday work as Defender of wild beaches. As You take a sit in Your hideout You can see some people approaching. Just quietly observing, You can see them carry something. Big, black, plastic bags. Heavy and full of stuff.
- "So, You want to try Your luck..." - runs through Your mind as You slowly walk towards strangers.

(0) (0)
Sometimes... When I go out at night... The cookies watch me.

Check out my Art Shop!

Posted: Jul 14th, '12, 18:06    

Miki-Pi

Hugs: 39807
Mood: Chillin~Im back on here!!!
an evil witch out gathering ingredients for her newest potion."I need to gather raven feathers" She says. What other misdeeds can I do today?

(0) (0)
I need: 6 Groundsel, 40 Gold Ore, 47 Bubbles
Heine_Ram wrote:xD Stay Nyappy nyappy nyappy MIKI-pun!

Posted: Nov 20th, '12, 12:24    

Aerin

Hugs: 58253
Mood: Exhausted...
The next great music festival of Knuffel kingdom is about to begin, and you can't wait to get there. With your brand new outfit and your song of choice, you're sure you'll be the next idol down there ! But what's this... Coughing ? No, now is not the time to catch a cold !

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 21st, '12, 05:55    

emilyoni

Hugs: 8094
You are on your way to the faerie revel. You don't have much but your mother surprises you with the most elegant lantern to carry. You happily join the line of other faeries carrying their own lanterns to the revel. There are many other fae with grand dresses and elaborate accessories but even they compliment your light that seems to shine the brightest or perhaps it's only its elegance that makes it seem so. This makes you stand a bit taller and is it just you or did the lantern get a little brighter?

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 21st, '12, 14:30    

Aerin

The high Doctor of the palace is in need of Elanora, this rare flower which only blooms under the full moon light... After hours and hours of searching in the wild fields of the kingdom, you're desperate to found at least one for him to make the needed remedy. But wait a minute... That blossom... You've never seen anything like that before !

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 24th, '12, 22:25    

jocat646

Hugs: 33179
Mood: swamped with exhaustion
Aerin stumbles upon a magical pink lamp. It takes her to a magical place. She will live there with 5 fairy guardians.

(0) (0)
~four tres two uno~

Posted: Nov 25th, '12, 12:29    

Aerin

jocat646 have been invited to the restaurant by her best friend. After selecting a casual but pretty outfit, she's on the road to the city mall, when a heavy rain start to pour down... jocat laments about her dress which gonna get ruined, when someone place an umbrella above her already soaked head... Who might that be ?

(0) (0)

[ 2563 posts ]