Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 223 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: An Unlikely Arrangement (Lluvia X SerinaNight)
Posted: Oct 16th, '12, 00:15    

SerinaNight

Hugs: 3174
Kyle's face turned quite red when Helena hugged him, and for a moment he wasn't really sure how to respond. He couldn't help but smile at her comment and placed a hand on her head, as it was the least awkward thing he could think of to do. She seemed to be thinking of something, which he guessed was the reason for her comment. Then again, his own family had been skeptical of his own gift when he was young and some still were despite any proof to the contrary.

He would have thought that both their powers were pretty obviously real, considering what they were. Then again, nobles were obtuse and often dislike hearing the truth, no matter how obvious. He'd remembered literally quoting his fathers thoughts for three straight minutes only to have his dad dismiss him. While his family only really outright denied his powers when he was extremely young, they simply choose to ignore it as he got older. Then again, he had simply stopped caring about proving it around that point anyway. He'd never really understood that aspect of his family, and it confused him even more how many other families refused to face the obvious.

When Helena moved away and began to blush herself Kyle began to feel even more embarrassed and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "Right, food sounds good." He headed into the house, and as they walked looked back at Helena. "I'm not sure if the cook has any food left over from dinner, but we can check. If not I can try and make something simple, though if you want something more complex I might need to go get her." After a moment Kyle added, "So, what would you like? We have pretty much everything."

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1
:food: 390

Special thanks to everyone who helped with quests!
Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Oct 16th, '12, 00:36    

LLuvia

Hugs: 17786
Mood: A tad tired, but happy nonetheless.
Helena made a shy smile, though Kyle probably couldn't see it, since she still was still starring at their feet. When he moved inside she followed after him and kept a bit closer than she used to. The vision was still all too fresh in her mind, and since they were never clear, the murder could just as easily happen in their house...

wait did she just refer to the house as 'their house'? Helena shook her head. Then she finally looked up as Kyle asked her what she wanted for dinner. "Um ... I guess I'll take whatever you feel for." She said. She was hungry, and to be honest she wasn't really in the mood to go trouble the other servants with her problems.

Her eyes never completely left Kyle. There was always some part of him visible in her sight. She was scared if she didn't keep an eye on him he would die. It was a crazy thing to think, but it had happened to her brother, who was she to say it wouldn't happen again.

That made her conclude that Kyle should not be living alone in his study, but ... that meant he had to move into the master bedroom with her, and to be honest she wasn't really ready for that yet, but if he wasn't there, then she would keep being worried. This was one evil circle, she didn't seem to be able to get out of.

"Kyle ..." She said hesitant. "I ... My visions ... they are never clear. It's really all a blur to me, so ..." She bit her lip again, it was beginning to become a bad habit, if it wasn't already. " ... to be honest, I don't really know .... when, or where you are going to die." She finally said. "I foretold my brother's death about a week before it happened." She sighed. "I ... That was the third time I had seen the future ... I still didn't really believe in it ..." Her brother had thought she was a freak. An abomination to be burned or killed. He had been so kind to her before the visions started. Her parents had been happy they came. Her brother had been jealous.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Posted: Oct 25th, '12, 22:57    

SerinaNight

Kyle nodded when Helena mentioned she didn't care what they ate. He wasn't really surprised, considering how distracted she was. It was evident from the look on her face. Kyle could really tell she was worried about her vision, considering how she seemed insistent on keeping her eyes on him as they walked. Once they reached the kitchen Kyle looked around to see if anything was still out, but from what he could see it was just the stew from dinner.

As Kyle approached the pot Helena began to speak, and he looked over at her as she explained a bit more about her power. When she got to the part about her brother he nodded. Her parents had mentioned something about that before, but he hadn't gotten to hear much about it. Then again, considering it had been more of a passing comment he didn't really know anything about the event anyway. Deciding against pushing into that further he opened the lid on the stew and the steam rose up into his face.

"Considering you're not sure where it's going to happen, avoiding certain rooms probably won't help..." He placed the lid back on the soup and went to grab some bowls out of a nearby cabinet. "So I guess I can't just retreat into a dark corner of the house for the next few days." Pulling out the bowls he set then on the table before searching for some spoons, which he found pretty quickly. "Anyway," Kyle continued after finding the spoons and grabbing the bowls once again. "It seems to me like avoiding going anywhere for the next week or so seems advisable, at least if I'm going alone." As he used the large ladle in the pot to pour the stew into the bowls he paused for a moment before returning to the table and placing one of the bowls in front of her, the other on the opposite side of the table. "Do you think you'd be able to recognize something was wrong when it started happening? If so we should probably..." He paused, looking down at the stew. "We should start eating before it gets cold."

Sitting down he looked at their food for a moment. He wasn't really sure how to say what he was thinking without it sounding strange. Kyle didn't want to suggest something that made Helena uncomfortable, but it wasn't like there was much option at this point. Sleeping in the same room was really the safest option for them both, and he went through a few suggestions in his head before continuing his abandoned sentence. "Well, we should probably stay together as much as possible. Which I guess means sleeping in the same place." After a second he quickly added, "Though I can always sleep on the floor if we choose the bedroom if it makes you more comfortable. There's also a nice couch in the study you can use if that seems like a better idea, I usually sleep in the chair anyway." He paused before explaining the reason for this. "I sometimes fall asleep while reading."

(0) (0)

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1

Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Oct 26th, '12, 00:27    

LLuvia

((Yay, you are back :D))

Helena sat down at one of the chairs that was in the kitchen, while her eyes landed on Kyle. She nodded when he asked if she would be able to recognize her vision. "I usual can feel the familiarity of the event, when it's going to happen in real life." She said and then looked down at her fingers. She nodded again, when he said they should get their food, while it was warm. she could feel how she longed for the taste of food again.

She started eating silently, while Kyle suggested the one thing that had been going through her mind. "I think you are right." She said, after swallowing. "In my vision you were sleeping ... um ..." She looked away. "Well ... I think you where sleeping in a bed, though I don't know for certain. you had a pillow under you head, and a sheet or a carpet over you. It could just as easily be a couch." He had had a sleep smile on his face and had looked so peaceful, up until the point where he was brutally murdered. Helena blushed lightly She wasn't suppose to remember all that!

She quickly finished the stew. "I... I don't care where we are." she said finally. "I .. Um ... I think you should decide it." She said and looked down at her hands. She was honestly a little scared of choosing. If he really did die, because she had chosen the wrong place, then she would blame herself. Why couldn't her vision not just make sense?

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Oct 26th, '12, 21:00    

SerinaNight

When Helena had started eating Kyle had began as well, though after he'd finished speaking. The stew was still just a good as when he had eaten it a short while ago, but that was not surprising considering the nature of stew. It was amazing how long the stuff could last, and it almost seemed to taste better the more time passed! Helena seemed as unsure as he was about the sleeping issue, but considering how they hadn't even spent the night on the same floor, let alone the same room, it wasn't surprising.

Kyle shook his head, a smile crossing his face. "Always leaving the hard decisions up to me." He joked before seriously pondering the situation. Maybe it would lighten up the mood a bit. He wasn't really sure what was the best option either. "Well... maybe we should let fate decide? How about we flip a coin." He pulled a coin from his pocket and placed it on the table. "Heads for the bedroom, tails for the study."

He stared at it for a moment before picking it up and placing it on the fingers to prepare for the flip. This was often how he'd decided smaller things himself, and since he didn't want to be the one to make a bad suggestion it seemed as good as any. Besides, it's not like they couldn't change their minds afterwards. He let out a deep breath before flipping the coin. It landed on the table.

Heads up.

((I really flipped a coin by the way. XD Way to go fate!))

(0) (0)

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1

Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Oct 26th, '12, 22:15    

LLuvia

((Nice XD))

Helena looked down as he made his small joke. She actually felt a little bad that she had done it. When he suggested the coin flip she just nodded. "okay... It sounds like the best idea." she said. She nodded again as he set up the rules. Then her eyes moved up to look at the coin.

Fate, huh? she wondered if this really was a good thing. Fate was the one thing she was scared of the most. Her vision was fate shown to her before it was to happen, but since none of them wanted to make a bad decision this was for the better. She knew that.

Her eyes was set on the coin, as is landed on the table she stared at it, before the realization finally hit her. They was going to share the master bedroom. She bit her lower lip. "The bedroom it is." She said and gave a small smile. She looked at Kyle. How did he feel about it, she wondered. Right now, all she wanted was to be able to see what Kyle was thinking. She honestly wanted to know. Kyle was almost impossible to read. He never revealed anything except for the things he wanted other to see. Right now she would give anything to trade with him. To not be the one living with the curse she had been given. "Um ... so, I guess you would probably have some things you need to move into ... our room." She finally said, a little lower than she had planned to.

"I ... I will go up and ... well, I need to clean up a bit." She said and stood up. "Guess you'll need to get some things too, so ... " She put some stray hair behind her ear and felt a blush creep up on her cheeks, before she turned around. "I'll see you in a bit." She said and walked out of the room. On her way to her... their bedroom, she remembered the letter she had wrote and looked down the hall. she thought a little about it, before she hurried down to get it.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Oct 27th, '12, 00:50    

SerinaNight

Kyle himself was staring at the coin on the table, he was obviously surprised, but the extent of his mental turmoil was currently hidden. As Helena looked up and began talking Kyle yanked his eyes from the coin. Once she began talking about cleaning up and moving things around he was a bit lost for words and didn't really get an opportunity to speak until after Helena had left.

It seemed that one thing after another was happening to force them together. Her blushing face and comments still on his mind Kyle sat for a moment and stared at the coin before sighing and placing it back in his pocket. Picking up the empty soup bowls and automatically heading over to wash them he caught himself before he actually began the task. He should probably go and... well he didn't actually have anything to move.

Helena probably hadn't noticed, but Kyle's stuff had always been in the master bedroom. He would simply get his clothes for the next day once she left for a meal or something similar. This allowed him to avoid having to move all his clothes, but was also easy since he could sense where she was anyway. Sometimes he'd get to wrapped up to remember and simply ended up wearing the same clothes he'd had the day before due to his mistake.

His face turned a little red, though no one was there to see it. While the room had always been 'theirs' officially, practically it had stopped being his once Helena had moved in. Now it was... well, Helena's tone of voice had portrayed that they both felt strange about the sudden change. Grabbing the bowls he began to wash them, trying to distract himself from the obvious and hopefully give her some time for whatever it was she wanted to do. Once he finished his task he sighed, wiping his wet hands on his pants before slowly leaving the kitchen and heading upstairs. Time to face fate then.

(0) (0)

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1

Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Oct 27th, '12, 01:04    

LLuvia

Helena grabbed the letter and folded it, before putting it into her pocket, she would throw it away later, in a garbage can Kyle wouldn't look in. She headed back to the stairs, not really looking where she was going, until her eyes landed on Kyle. She froze in her spot and opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out of her.

She closed her mouth and tried to form the words in her mind, but she really seemed to have turned blank at the moment. hat should she say? what was he thinking? Well... that was rather obvious. He must be wondering, why she wasn't in her .... umm ... their room right now.... but that wasn't the point. "I ... um ..." She said and by now she had a nice blush on her face. "I just remembered something, so ..." She said and looked down at her feet.

"Um... one moment." She said and then she ran for her ... their room and closed the door behind her. He moved over to the desk, that was filled with failed letters to Kyle and threw all of them into the garbage can, where after she hid it under the bed. He took the few pieces of cloth on the floor and placed them in the bag for her dirty clothes, so the servant could take it out and clean it.

By the time she was done, she guessed Kyle would soon enough be at the door and she walked over and opened it up, so he could enter when he go there and hurried into the bathroom, so she could change into her sleeping gown.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 23rd, '12, 04:12    

SerinaNight

Kyle hadn't noticed Helena wasn't in the room until she had approached him from the study after he left the kitchen, which reminded him of her previously unexplained trip from there. Before he could ask anything they meet on the stairs which seemed to surprise her. She stuttered something, her face quite flushed, before bolting into the room and he choose to slowly follow. Helena's deep blush had made him feel a bit embarrassed as well, and he felt his face begin to heat. He could feel her running around in what he could only assume was a panic, and he couldn't help but wonder what she had done to the room since he had last been in there.

By the time she had come back and opened the door he had already been standing there for a few moments, pondering her quick motions around the room. Before he even had the change to think of something to say she had already retreated into the bathroom, giving him time to look around the room as he entered. It seemed she might have been using his desk earlier, since the ink and pen were still out and he put those away before going over to retrieve his clothes.

Kyle paused. He did have sleeping gowns, just like everyone else, but he rarely used them. He'd almost always slept in them as a child and still tended to use them as he'd aged but recently he hadn't touched them due to the fact he was sleeping in the study. The added question, would be really be comfortable in such a light garment considering the situation. He stared at the clothes, wondering what to do. It was generally considered odd to sleep in ones clothes, but being seen in such a intimate state was also quite unwanted.

He looked at the bed, feeling even more conflicted. While large, it didn't exactly allow for much room between the people sharing it. He assumed it had been built this way so it could easily be used by one to two people without seeming excessively large or small. The lack of space seemed even more apparent now then it had before, when he had slept in it alone. Maybe he would sleep on the floor.

(0) (0)

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1

Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Nov 23rd, '12, 05:24    

LLuvia

Changing was all nice and well, but as soon as she finished he noticed the big problem. She hadn't chosen her own cloth. Kyle's parents had. Which meant some of it were... Well, quite flirtatious. Her sleeping gown was made of silk, very nice to wear, but other than the part around her chest, the silk was thin and you could see through the fabric.

She looked around to see if there was anything else, but she was in no such luck. "Um ... " she walked over to the door. "Kyle?" she asked through the door, knowing he was there. "I have a small problem." she blushed lightly. "um.... Well " she opened the door, so he could see her.

Her own eyes was planted downward, not wanting to see the other's expression. "um... Your parents didn't buy any other kind of sleeping gown for me." she explained and played with her fingers. This was embarrassing without a doubt. Helena refused to turn her gaze towards Kyle.

Clearly Kyle's parents had decided she needed to woo him with her look. A lot of her cloth was tight and showing. Not in a pornographic way, but in an elegant and almost seductive way. Like she really was born noble. Helena. It her lower lip.

This probably also meant Kyle's parents didn't believe she would get Kyle interested in her, unless she used her look. That thought made her angry. She knew hat the old family looked down on the rest of the vampire race, but to trust her so little. To believe she was only looks. She wanted to kick them all in the face.....

Well, Kyle was an exception

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 223 posts ]