Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 223 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: An Unlikely Arrangement (Lluvia X SerinaNight)
Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 02:37    

SerinaNight

Hugs: 3158
Kyle sighed, obviously enjoying himself. It was fun, though that frustration was still there, this way it was easier to ignore. The indignation from his family was amusing as well. He chuckled. "I suppose I am." He smiled, shifting so she could lean against him more comfortably. At this point, his families thoughts were getting repetitive enough that it made him want to sigh more then anything. Even if it's anger inducing, hearing it over and over again dulls the edge.

"Oh? What." He asked, smiling, waiting to see what he had to do. Her eyes traced the room. He actually laughed when she suggested he kiss Harold on the check. His mother gasped, obviously horrified by the idea. A noble did not kiss his staff after-all. Such greetings were reserved for family and other nobles of the same rank, or of a close relationship. Still chuckling he stood up after Helena stopped leaning on him, his mother quickly spoke up. "Kyle, you wouldn't dare do something so-" She gasped, even louder then before, as before she could even finish speaking he had already kissed the old butler on the cheek.

"Sorry Harold. You know I can't refuse her." Kyle said with a grin, leaning on the man's shoulder like he would an old friends. Harold himself, though likely unnoticeable to much of the rest of the group, was himself holding back laughter. "Of course, M'lord." Heading back to his seat he sat down, much of the room now in shocked silence. His father, of course, would expect such things. He was the son of such a ruffian after all. His mother was appalled, and his brother was quite amused. Mostly at their mother's reaction. Looking down at Helena again, he waited for her hint.

"Hm, guess I better think hard about this one then, shouldn't I?" His voice bespoke his amusement, he chuckled. "No cheating, promise." Nine or seven, he really had know way to know which she'd picked, so maybe he'd go with his gut. Worst case, he lost. Not like he wouldn't have likely been sleeping on the chair anyway, though... he shook that thought from his head, last thing he needed was that temptation. "Seven?" Helena herself seemed to be having quite a bit of fun, which in itself made the situation much more enjoyable. Well, after this it would likely be time to eat. Maybe they could keep playing the idiot couple?

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1
:food: 390

Special thanks to everyone who helped with quests!
Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 02:50    

LLuvia

Hugs: 17735
Mood: A tad tired, but happy nonetheless.
Helena clapped her hands as he spoke the last guess. "Wrong." She said and giggled. "No you were right, I'm just kidding." She said and grinned. "So, your reward will be that you are allowed to share a bed with me. Be very honoured." She said and petted him on top of his head, like he was a puppy. "You have earned it." She said and smiled.

The face his mother had made as he had kissed Harold on the cheek had been so funny. She still giggled as she remembered it. Totally worth it. Her number had been Seven too, so it want like she had made him wine just for the fun of it. She grinned at Harold. He seemed to have fun as well.

Then dinner was served. She smiled and cut a pice of meat. Then turned to Kyle. "Kyle?" She asked in a sweet tone. "Say ahh." She said and offered her fork for him. She smiled very innocently, but she knew her action was going to enrage Kyle's mother, which made it all the more funny.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 03:12    

SerinaNight

Kyle sighed, shaking his head, then Helena giggled. Shaking his head, this time out of amusement, he chuckled. It felt a little odd being patted on the head, not many people were tall enough to do so, though sometimes the older humans he worked with in his research did so. Chuckling again he mussed her hair lightly, not enough to ruin it, but enough. This time everyone in his family seemed shocked, though for varying degrees and reasons. "I am honored by your generosity, I look forward to claiming my reward."

That wasn't wrong, but part of him wondered if it was a good idea. Well, like as not he would be tired enough to fall straight asleep... either way, now was not the time to worry of such things. He had enough on his mind as it was, though Helena was making it much more bearable. When Helena turned and grinned at Harold he smiled back, bowing slightly. The servants brought out their meal, setting the plates before them and filling their cups before bowing and returning the the kitchens. Harold stayed where he was, as was customary when Kyle attended meals with his family. Helena's sugary sweat tone made him smile, seems she did intend to continue.

Not that he minded. Leaning forward and doing as she had bid, he took bite from her fork and chewed politely. While his mother was still fuming, now even more so, his father and brother were beginning to become annoyed with his actions. Still rather amused, he began to cut his own meal. Finishing the bite he smiled, holding up his own fork and turning to Helena. He chuckled. "You can't feed me all your food. Here, say ahh." His mother practically slammed her silverware on the table. "Must you do that here?" It seemed his father and brother knew better then to get on her bad side when she was this angry, though it was partially in the vain hope of watching him squirm. Kyle turned to her, feigning innocence. "Where else would we do it?"

(0) (0)

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1

Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 03:28    

LLuvia

Helena smiled as she seemed to get under his mother"s skin in just the right way. She seemed to be fuming. She was about to take a it herself, when Kyle spoke and she turned her head to look at him. She smiled as he offered her some back. "Well, I-" she was cut off by the slam and turned her head to the side and looked at Kyle's mother.

She put on her most innocent face. Acting like she didn't know what she had done wrong. "Kyle just don't want me to go starving. She said and turned her head to take the piece offered, chewing happily. Still, maybe she should pause it for a bit. His mother apseemed to be fuming and ... She looked over at his father. She swallowed the meat in in her mouth. "Is there something on my face, sir?" She asked.

"Kyle is there something on my face?" She asked. She rubbed her face. "There must be something. Your father gives me weird looks." Now she was just making face, acting like she was rubbing her face.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 04:19    

SerinaNight

Kyle took another bite of his own food, chewing slowly. His mother seemed to be fuming so much she didn't even know what to say, so he left it at that. Plus, now that they weren't feeding each other anymore she seemed content to insult Helena in her mind, which while annoying, he could deal with. After a while Helena spoke again, and Kyle glanced over at his father, his glance sliding slightly into a glare before turning back to Helena.

Tilting his head at her question, though obviously both of them knew the answer, Kyle finished chewing and leaned close to her, probably more then needed. Examining her face as she spoke, he partially regretted his actions. She was really rather cute. However, before he could do much else, Martin spoke up. "Perhaps he's jealous you have such a cute bride." His mother's silverware hit the table again, though not quite as hard this time and she glared at Martin before turning her gaze to his father. The older man coughed.

"They simply reminded me of us my dear." He said, though anyone with half an ear knew it to not be true, it did at least give her pause. After all, she loved flattery. Kyle's father was also making sure to avoid staring at Helena, now that his mother was staring at him rather intently, waiting for so much as a small slip. Martin however, was not content to leave it at that. "I know I'm jealous." He said, leaning forward and smiling in Helena's direction. Kyle paused, his fork holding before his mouth. "Perhaps you should find a cute bride of your own, I'm sure mother would love to assist you."

Like a vampire smelling blood she leaped into the conversation, almost literally. "Of course I would! After all, it's all because of me I found Kyle a wife, and you know how much work that was. He's such a picky boy." Kyle placed his next bite in his mouth, chewing slowly, which gave him a valid excuse to not join his part of the conversation. Martin coughed awkwardly, but his father seemed to sigh with relief that her gaze was no longer fixed on him, though he didn't dare continue his gazing upon Helena, just in case. "You know mother, my taste in women is... quite different from his-" She interrupted. "Such trivialities mean nothing to me, I'm a master match maker." His mother took her own bite of food, chewing quickly, obviously still angry, but now distracted by this new task at hand.

(0) (0)

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1

Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 04:56    

LLuvia

Helena smiled for herself. This fanliy was quite easy to manipulate if you just had a bit of brain, and a silling fiance. She glanced over at Kyle and smiled. She went on with her meal. She glanced quickly over at Martin, who was in full discussion with his mother now about fiances and engagements. Then glanced over at Kyle's fwther, who seemed hell bent on staeing at his plate. Seemed that was his strategy to stay out of trouble. She made a stiffle giggle. Then continued to eat.

she got bored rather quickly though, and proceeded to entertain herself, by bumping her feet against Kyle's just to see what reaction she'd get out of him. She turned to look at him and just gave him an innocent smile. One that cmearly said she was up to some mischief. "Kyle?" She said and waved him closer, so she could whisper something to him.

she leaned closer and whispered. "I have something important to talk to you about." She looked aeohnd to make sure the family was still preoccupied. "It is about our room." She said. She felt like she needed to talk about this. It seemed important. Or at least relevant. Also they might need a new plan, if not a new way to handle the situation. She, at least knew how she wanted to handle this.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 05:45    

SerinaNight

Kyle continued to eat quietly, not wanting to bring attention to himself, though after a while it became more of a moot point. Glancing over at Helena as she began shifting randomly, he felt her hit his foot with hers. A bit surprised, he glanced over, obviously amused. Leaning over closer to her when she said his name, he waited for her to peak. She leaned closer herself and whispered, he nodded, glancing at their plates. They were both nearly done, so he motioned to her plate and quickly ate his last few bites, obviously intending for her to do that same.

After they finished he cleared his throat, his mother and brother looked over. "If you'll excuse us, we'll be turning in for the night. Do tell Harold if you need us for something." He smiled, a noble smile and stood up. "I'll get you the details I promised in the morning, I'll need time to get the other information." Still smiling, he placed his hand on Helena's back and lightly guided her out of the room, heading in the direction of where they were currently staying. Harold bowed to Kyle's family, going to leave himself, when Kyle's mother called him over. Kyle nodded to him and continued off himself. Seems she wanted to extract some information from him. Well, it was unlikely she'd get what she wanted, Harold always knew what to say.

After they left the dining area, Kyle spoke up. "We'll talk in the room." He said, smiling. He continued to walk, heading up the stairs. They passed a few maids on the way, and something in their thoughts drew his attention. Looking thoughtful, he sighed. He'd have to talk with Harold. After a short while they finally reached the room, and Kyle opened the door, almost holding it open for her before chuckling and simply walking in. Glancing at the bed again he simply headed for one of the chairs by the fireplace, sinking into the nearest one, the same they had used before, and sighing heavily. Glancing over at Helena he smiled, a genuine, though slightly tired smile. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

(0) (0)

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1

Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 08:03    

LLuvia

Helena looked at Kyle as he indicated towads their food. She nodded a little and quickly finished the few things left on the plate. For their escape, she kept quiet, and let Kyle do the talking. She just acted like a nice little wife to be, and nodded in the right parts, befkre gettingup and following Kyle, as he left. She felt his hand on her back and looked up at him, though made no comment about it. She just continued walking. Then there was the door at the end. She was happy he just walked in, and let her follow. She closed ths door behind them.

"I think it will be soon. It'll happen at a half moon, which should be either tomorrow or the dah after." She said. "But I don't think the hunter is after you." She said and trjed to remember the vision correctly. "it's revenge for a murder. Or something like that. You haven't killed anyone recently, in these parts." She looked at him. "I think this part is the important one. The room isn't the one from my vision." She looked around. "We have been moved since I came too." She said and looked at Kyle. "I think ... the room I had in my viaion is your brother's room." She said.

She looked at him. "I wwnt the hunter to get his revenge." She said and looked at Kyle. "If he dies now then our child will be okay, Kyle." She said and moved closer. "I can have a child. We wouldn't have to feel loss." She tried and moved closer. Could Kyle not see this? "If we kept this to uself then no one would be too mad. The only reason I know the target is changed is because im here." She urged. "If you go in there and tell them, they'll all know I gave you that information." She looked at him. She crawled into his lap. "Kyle, we could ... it wouldn't be that bad, right?" She asked. "Your brother not being here. It would be fine. The hunter could be caught afterwards. We could ... " she didn't know what to say.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 08:46    

SerinaNight

Kyle nodded, it would be easy to check which day that would be, after all, charting the course of the moon was an old trade. He rubbed her forehead, sighing. The fact that the hunter wasn't after him made more sense, he'd been confused as to why one would want to kill him. Despite his family he had a rather good reputation in human circles, and usually hunters left him alone. Though, some were more intense then other, anti-vampire types, not matter who they were, so that was always an option. His brother, however... well, he didn't have a good reputation among anyone. Damn that idiot! Now he was having to clean up his mess.

Looking up at Helena he couldn't help but feel conflicted. While he didn't disagree, in fact, his idiot brother probably deserved it, he still wasn't sure what would be right. Helena continued to speak, practically a siren song, moving closer, eventually climbing into his lap. She obviously wanted confirmation, some sign he agreed with her, and he really did. However, at the same time, he wasn't sure this was a burden she needed to bare. After all, she'd already experienced this once, though that time it was someone she cared for far more. Regardless, even if they did save him now, he would just kill again, as was his nature. Kyle cursed.

Wrapping his arms around Helena rather suddenly he hugged her, resting his head on hers. After a moment, he spoke, his voice quiet, questioning. "Are you sure you could do it? This is a dark path we're walking, even if it's for the right reasons." He leaned back, looking at her face, touching her cheek lightly. "I would have much rather you stayed out of this world, but I suppose now that isn't possible." Kyle sighed, leaning his forehead against hers. It seemed he was rambling a bit now. "He really does deserve it... I just wish you didn't have to be a part of that." If left alive, there was no doubt Martin would keep on killing, and there was no way Kyle could ensure he didn't kill his eventually child as well. "I'd rather you weren't tainted, like I've been."

(0) (0)

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1

Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 11:26    

LLuvia

Helena looked at him. She felt the arms wrap aroundher, but didn't protest. "It's not dark." She said. She touched his cheek. "It's how fage wanted it, Kyle. If I hadn't been herd, you would have died for your Brother's sins. I stopped that." She smiled. "I did that. I saved someone." She looked away. "I have learned a long time ago that my visions are tricky. They always wants something from you." She said.

She looked up at him as he said his brother deserved it. She smiled. "It wouldn't be on me that he died, Kyle." She said. She closed her eyes. "What I wanted was to prevent you from being harmed and see. We did it. You changing room did everything." She said and smiled. "How are you even going to explain that the hunter is now going after your brother? Will they even believe that? Or are they more likely to believe that you made it up and now just rambling around?" She asked. She ran her hands down his neck and rested on his shoulder.

"You can't save me, Kyle. I have been cursed my entire life." Her eye lost their happiness there as she spoke. She seemed empty in comparison to her normal self. An empty shell. "One good deed cannot undo my curse. I habe predicted death before. Save a couple of servants from unplesant surprises that would harm them, but I doesn't change." She looked away. "I ... rarely have good news when I have had a vision." She said and shuffled away from him. "I can't be saved." She said and looked at him. "I drove my brother to to make himself a target for a hunter. I couldn't convince him to stay home, instead of going out to hunt the humans. He did that, just to gain attention from our parents. Because I took it all. Their attention, their love. They gave everything to me. Because I had powers my brother could only dream of gaining. I could make them nobility." She laughed, but it was hollow.

"I haven't even lived for five hundred years, and I have driven the one person I thought loved me into a path that lead to death." Her eyes moved to Kyle they held anger. "I don't care for your brother. "I could kill him with a clear conscious. He will be the murderer of my child." She said, almost wanting to yell. "Nothing should be more important to a mother than their child." She felt her lips tremble. "My ... my mother, you know ... "she could feel tears starting to form. " ... when I ... mother knew I had seen ... and when my brother ... when we found out ... she cheered." A few tears ran down. "My Brother had died and the only thing his mother could think of was you people!" She yelled. "I hate you all! I want my brother back!" She cried out and stormed of.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 223 posts ]