Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 223 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: An Unlikely Arrangement (Lluvia X SerinaNight)
Posted: Mar 22nd, '16, 08:45    

SerinaNight

Hugs: 3158
Sparring had helped some, at least to relieve the energy, though ending the match with his face in the dirt didn't do much to help his self loathing. He'd bared his fangs at her again, something he'd sworn not to do, and he'd done it a handful of times in the last week! Harold had said he'd stop by during breakfast tomorrow to fix the doorframe, since by then both he and Helena should be out of the room by then, or at least awake.

Sighing he rubbed his neck. He wanted to do something to apologize, but honestly couldn't bring himself to actually figure it out. Kyle was tired, stressed and just wanted to sleep... something that well, would require him to return to the room. He'd been keeping an eye on the room, mostly to make sure his brother didn't head in that direction, and Helena hadn't moved in some time, so it was likely she was already asleep. Generally if she was awake she ended up moving after some time, even if she was doing something normally stationary. It was simply her habit.

Kyle reached the door, pausing for a moment before slowly opening it, stepping into the room quietly. Helena lay on the bed, mumbling in her sleep. She'd curled up in a ball, facing away from the door. Slowly removing his shoes he pondered if he should sleep in a chair, but decided against it. Both he and Helena needed a good sleep, and as awkward as it was, she wasn't likely to get one without his presence. Well, a presence, though there wasn't anyone else around who it would be appropriate, let alone comfortable, for her to sleep with. Sliding up the covers he ended up sitting on the bed, running his hands through his hair. He already knew what he should do but well, it was still awkward.

Glancing over at her sleeping form he took let out a heavy breath and slid under the covers, laying on his back for a moment before slowly turning over, sliding himself closer to the small girl next to him. Placing his arms over her a bit awkwardly, he didn't pull her closer, partially because he didn't want to wake her up, and partially because this was already awkward enough as it is, especially with what had happened earlier. Lying close enough to feel her heat but not to touch he closed his eyes and tried to sleep himself.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1
:food: 390

Special thanks to everyone who helped with quests!
Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Mar 22nd, '16, 10:28    

LLuvia

Hugs: 17735
Mood: A tad tired, but happy nonetheless.
Helena hadn't been sleeping. Not really anyway. She had fallen asleep, true, but the nightmare didn't come. It was a vision. She saw through the eyes of the killer, she realised as she was crawling through the window into the mansion. They had used a rope to come in. They entered the second floor? She frowned.

When he got in, he looked around. Then she saw it. Herself, lying on the bed, sleeping. The man approached her and her blood ran cold. Then suddenly her vision stopped. Her eyes snapped open as her skin made contact with Kyle's, though she wasn't facing him. She could feel him come closer. Why was he here? She looked down at the hand that was lying around her waist, maybe as an anchor? To keep the nightmares away.

But her vision before ... She closed her eyes as he made himself comfortable. Far enough not to touch. She bit her lip. If he was asleep he seemed to have no shame wrapping himself around her like a fucking octopus, but now? No, that would be inappropriate. "Coward." She mumbled. She turned around. "What was all that, 'I might stop holding back'? You can't do anything." She gave him an annoyed look. This guy really was all tease. She was still just considered a child in his head, she knew. But she was far older than a normal adult human. She knew what sex was.

She wasn't mad anymore. Their argument had become null by the last vision. "The hunters will use this room as entry point." She said. "With us here, we'll be the ones getting killed." She hadn't exactly seen his brother die, after all. She had just assumed that they'd attack the same room. She looked at him. "I think they counted on this room being empty." Her joining Kyle was, after all, a new development. This room should have been empty if she hadn't joined.

"Seems like we'll have to save your damn brother anyway." She said with a huff. She'd much rather have him killed. "Even if we are kind of just saving ourselves." She looked at him. "How much have you told your parents?" She asked.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Posted: Apr 15th, '16, 10:30    

SerinaNight

Helena's words weren't wrong, he was a coward. He could claim it was over two thousand years worth of restraint but that would be just an excuse. He sighed, giving in enough to wrap his arms around her, pulling her into his chest. "Do you really want me to though?" He mumbled, touching her hair lightly. Kyle sighed softly, his hand running through her hair. "I'd rather it not be under such circumstances." Not that his lack of experience helped any. He obviously knew the details, perhaps a bit more then he liked thanks to certain family members, but he hadn't put it into practice. Not that he couldn't play the part, that was easy enough, but acting like you know what you're doing and actually doing it where two different things. Not that he couldn't figure it out, but it still made him nervous. Well, she made him nervous.

Her next comment changed the tone of their conversation drastically. Kyle seemed to grumble something under his breath, barely words, as she spoke. It was like each new piece made things even more complicated. Then again, she had said that seeing the future, and doing things to prevent it, could change things drastically. Seems he might have underestimated that fact slightly. Well, more then slightly. If one small thing could change events, then something as large as what they'd done would certain change things quite a bit. If the hunters were going to come in while the two of them were sleeping that would make things harder. The enclosed space and lack of preparation could turn the tide of battle out of his favor. He ran is fingers through her hair again, pausing when she asked her question.

"Other then what we planned, nothing. I told them the basics, hunters were coming, and I mentioned when, but other then that I didn't say much else. I thought it best to keep it vague, for obvious reasons." Kyle sighed again, placing his chin on her her head. "I take it we'll need to change the plan then? Obviously our current one isn't going to work." He paused for a moment, hugging her closer. "As for him, we'll figure something out." His grip tightened for a moment. "We can always take care of the problem later." Kyle gritted his fangs for a moment before pulling himself back and releasing his grip slightly. Tracing his fingers through her hair again he pondered the possibilities. Perhaps an ambush? Having the rest of his family, or at least his brother, leave the estate might help... but doing that discretely could be a problem. He was sure they could make it work, but they wouldn't have much time. Another plan would be preferable, something they could whip up on short notice.

(0) (0)

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1

Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Apr 15th, '16, 10:56    

LLuvia

Helena was surprised when she was suddenly pulled in. She hadn't really expected that. She looked up at him, but fought off the immediate need to fight him off her. She had asked for it, and he had simply replied ... Kind of. She had not really thought this would happen, though. When he asked if she really wanted it, she mumbled a quiet, "no", but there was no power in it, and it didn't sound certain either. Dammit! She couldn't think when he was this close!

She nodded as he explained the situation with his parents, but only getting half of the conversation. Her head was somewhere else. Where was she suppose to put her hands? She was flustered, and embarrassed. Her one saving grace was that this close, he couldn't really see her face. Unless he head her mind he wouldn't know how much this bothered her, and more specifically, in what way it bothered her. "I see. They don't know about me, then?" She said.

She let out a surprised yelp as the grip tightened. He sounded mad. She looked up at him. Later. He had said they'd take care of it later. She could feel the fingers run through her hair. It was very calming. It made her want to believe. Kyle would fix everything. She felt like the child she was. Being told by her dad that nothing bad would ever happen to her. She took his hand, and made him stop. "We need something. I think it's best to keep the family here." She said. She looked up at him. "I'm sure your family wants to take the hunters down. Relocating might cause the attack to get cancelled, and we might not get a warning next time." She bit her lip.

She didn't like planing murder, but what choice did she have. She was the one with the vision, blurry as it may. "We only have a few more days to prepare." She mumbled. "The half moon will be on us soon." She looked at him. "You plan it. I just give vision, you do tactics." She was acting childish, but she was a child, so sue her. Besides, Kyle had more experience with hunters, most likely.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 3rd, '16, 23:06    

SerinaNight

"No, they don't." Kyle's grip had loosened partially due to her surprised yelp, as it had helped knock him out of that state of mind. "I would tell them even if it killed me." He mumbled almost to himself. His fingers were now tracing her hair almost absentmindedly, as he was lost in thought over the possibilities for their plan to turn the attack around on the hunters. Helena took his hand, pulling it away from her head, before speaking. Kyle nodded, tracing her hand with his fingers, a slight guilt building up in him again.

Helena was a vampire, so it was likely she would have had to encounter hunter's eventually, but it was never a pleasant experience. Even in his quiet town, it had taken him years (several hundred in fact) to make it friendly for all who entered. Even now the occasional vampire or human hunter still showed their face, though the last one he'd seen had been over sixty years ago. Despite all this, he would have preferred to avoid it, though he wondered now if that was more due to his own dislike then worry for her. Obviously that was a factor, but she seemed to be handling this better then him.

Kyle caught her eyes almost instinctively, he only noticed she was looking at him when he found himself staring at her as well. He couldn't help but chuckle at her order. "Anything for my lovely wife." Smiling again, he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before sliding his arm out from under her and stretching slightly. Rolling over onto his back, he paused for a moment before turning back over. Settling his arms around her once more, in a looser position this time, he continued to ponder the possibilities. He was creative, and had some experience, but Kyle also had a bad habit of doubting himself. Generally he ran such ideas through Harold, so if he had missed something (or hadn't) he at least had an outside opinion on the matter. Besides, Harold had fought in wars, on both sides, which made his advice more then just useful.

"Well, for now, let me sleep on it. I'll finalize the details with Harold in the morning." Kyle smiled, once more feeling rather grateful for his parents insistence on this arranged marriage, and quite a bit lucky. "Now..." He smiled again, "shall we sleep, or was there something else you had in mind?"

(0) (0)

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1

Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Nov 3rd, '16, 23:37    

LLuvia

Helena felt a little unsettled, when Kyle loosened and moved away. However, when he moved back into her space and wrapped his arms around her, she flushed again, and hid her face, in his chest. The kiss on the cheek and the kind words, which was just more teasing if Helena was honest with herself, hadn't really helped either. Still, what did it all mean. Kyle never did anything.

She looked up at him. He looked like he was in deep thought. When he spoke again, she could see the smile on his face. The last words he spoke made her freeze up a little. Something else she had on mind. "I .. I'm ..." He blushed and looked down.

Then she frowned. Kyle never ever did anything, so even this had to be a bluff. A fucking tease to get a reaction from her, and yet again, she fell for it like a dumb child falling for the same old trick again and again. She looked up at him. "Like you'd actually do anything to me other then sleep." She said and stuck out her tongue at him.

"You are just a little coward who is all talk and no action. Not falling for your stupid teases anymore, Kyle." She said and huffed at him. "Just sleep, stupid, and don't go all octopus on me again." She smirked.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 19th, '16, 01:32    

SerinaNight

Kyle chuckled a bit, "Maybe one of these days I'll surprise you." As Helena continued talking, taking this opportunity to call him names, he resisted the urge to chuckle again. Though he had to admit it did ruffle his feathers a bit, but he decided to take it as the playful response it likely was, and ignore any annoyance involved. Contemplating for a moment how to respond she gave him a good idea at her 'octopus' comment. He pulled her in, wrapping her up in his arms. "I don't know, that might be a bit difficult, seems you're already all wrapped up." Smiling again, though she couldn't see it due to being snuggled into him he continued. "Well, good night then."

He closed his eyes, waiting a bit before finally settling into sleep. Kyle contemplated loosening his grip and letting her go but decided against it, simply giving her enough space to shift how she pleased. Unless he complained he decided to leave it at that. Might as well made good on something, otherwise she'd just call him a coward again. Though he was sure this wouldn't be the last time they'd have this conversation. They had time, and he didn't feel like rushing. Might as well savor each development as it came.

Before he knew it he had fallen asleep, though his current position meant he wasn't likely to move much, as he was already holding Helena. He mumbled something incomprehensible and ran his fingers through her hair before settling down again, his breathing becoming smooth and steady. Both signs he was not fast asleep. Unless rather roughly moved, or in the presence of something dangerous, it was unlikely he would awaken. Normally he disliked sleeping in his parent's house, his dreams were often unsavory, but being around those who's thoughts he found less distasteful often helped. It would be unknown until the morning how well this night's sleep would go.

(0) (0)

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1

Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Nov 19th, '16, 02:09    

LLuvia

Helena yelped as Kyle wrapped himself around her. Her face being pressed against his chest. She blushed at the closeness of them, and tried and failed to say something. Still, she refused to let Kyle know just how much it affected her. She bit in the protest, and the urge to shove Kyle away, and instead said a quick good night, when Kyle did. She lay there, way too aware of the other person's bossy to fall looked up when Kyle's breathing evened out.

He looked rather calm when he was sleeping. She reached out and gently touched his cheek, careful not to wake him. She remembered that he mentioned that when sleeping he couldn't control his power. He thought about how that effected his dreams. Did he dream about her thoughts, when he lied so close to her as he did now? She wanted to know. She rolled around, so her back was pressed against Kyle's chest. She made herself comfortable, and placed Kyle's arms appropriately around her waist.

Once she was relaxed enough she drifted off, feeling the security of having someone close to drive away the nightmares. However, sleep was disrupted early in the morning when Kyle's mother barged into their room, screaming.

"You ungrateful, little commoner!" Helena wasn't even fully awake, when she was roughly grabbed in her arm. She yelped as nail dug into her skin hard enough to break skin. "How dare you! You are only here because we allow it! And this!" She showed one of the books that Helena destroyed yesterday. "This is how you repay our kindness?" She was fuming. Helena was panicking, trying to free herself from the grip. Kyle's mother dragged her out of the bed. "I beat some manners into your little spoiled brain. About time we teach you how to be a real noble. Clearly, Kyle have taught you nothing this last year."

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Jan 29th, '17, 07:15    

SerinaNight

Kyle himself was used to his mother suddenly barging in on him, while it had happened less now that he lived with Helena, a year couldn't exactly erase four hundred years of habit. Because of this he didn't immediately register the threat, and thus didn't fully awaken. Typically he had little to worry from his mother, and as he had only slept in the same room as Helena a few times he wasn't yet used to the fact he might need to worry about his mother's wrath aimed at someone else. The fact his mother's screeching didn't immediately wake him was a sad sign of how common this was.

What did surprise him however, was the feeling of something he was holding onto get snatched away, that he wasn't expecting. The whole thing happened surprisingly quickly, Kyle had time to register the book being shoved in their faces, and his mother's hands... digging into Helena's arm? The only reason his mother had been able to pull Helena away in the first place is because he'd started to sit up when he saw that, which gave her opportunity to pull the girl away from him. The look on her face was not good, he recognized were this was going but didn't have much time to decide how to respond. His half awake mind wasn't exactly going full power either, which was part of the problem.

Not because he couldn't come up with things, but because most of the options he was coming up with were a bit to unpleasant. Instincts were not exactly the first thing one should be using in a non-combat situation after all, otherwise things would end up rather bloody. Not that he wasn't tempted. He was able to restrain himself enough to come up with another option, though in his opinion it had taken a bit to long. As his mother held up her hand holding the book to slap Helena with it in a fit of anger he moved quickly, putting himself between her and his wife. As the book impacted his face, the sound ringing across the room, he found himself seriously considering just attacking her next time.

There was silence for a moment, it probably wasn't more then a few seconds, before his mother dropped the book and stared in horror. Reaching forward slowly she rested her hand against his face, stuttering something, her expression turning to panic. "Oh- oh my poor baby-" She cupped his face with both hands, acting as though she was comforting a child, an act that was purely for herself. "Oh, oh, how could I let this happen!" She stood up rather suddenly, after staring at him for a few more seconds. "I'll go get something to cool it down, the maids-" His mother turned, looking directly at Helena, her sentance lost in mid-air. He tensed for a moment, wondering what she would do.

(0) (0)

---

Current Quest
Throat Lozenges
Mountain Dew x5
Oak Leaf x6 x5
Silver Ring x1

Hana-chan | Saokymo

Posted: Jan 29th, '17, 10:42    

LLuvia

Helena let out a startle scream, as she saw the book she was about to get hit by. She closed her eyes and was about to try and cover herself, when she felt something get in between them, and the grip on her arm loosen. He didn't open her eyes until Kyle's mother started speaking. When she did her eyes landed on Kyle. And how his mother was touching him. He had taken the hit from her. Her eyes darted to the red mark on his cheek, where the book had connected. It looked like it had hurt, and there was even a small cut. Must have been the edge that sratched him. Helena's eyes narrowed down on the small trail of blood, remembering the taste of it on her tongue. She barely registered that his mother had stopped talking, but instead walked closer to Kyle, and this time his mother as well.

"No." Helena felt a hand grip her shoulder. She hissed at the grip tightened to painful, the nails digging in and cutting her. She looked up, her eyes finally moving away from Kyle. "You go get a maid and ask for some ice. This is your fault." Helena stared at her. Then looked down at Kyle. Then herself. She felt the grip loosen and then Kyle's mother turned all her attention to Kyle. "Hear that, baby? Helena is going to get you something for that bruise." Helena turned to the trunks where she had her clothes. There had to be something she wear over her nightgown, so she quickly could get out. She found a nice looking coat and was about to take it on.

"You won't be needing that." Helena froze. Then turned to look at the woman. She had her icy eyes on her with the clear intend. She wanted Helena to walk out of this room, only wearing the nightgown. Helena bit her lower lip. So this bitch thought it funny to let her walk out like this, huh? She wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of showing her how embarrassing she found it. "Okay." She said and shrugged the coat off again. She placed it neatly in the trunk and then walked over to the door and opened it. She stepped out with nothing on her face indicating discomfort, but as soon as she got outside, the first thing she did was take a beep breath.

She quickly ran through the scenarios in her head. Having the servant see her wasn't a big deal. It was a whole other matter if Kyle's family saw her. She had noticed how Kyle's father had given her those perverted stares, and she wasn't sure Kyle's brother's thoughts of her was entirely pure either. She clenched her hands into fists. As long as she didn't stumble on either, she was fine. She hurried in the direction where she knew Harold's room was. Luckily, she wasn't noticed by anyone as she reached the door and knocked on it. When Harold opened she smiled. "Harold, I need some ice. Kyle got hit in the head by a book."

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 223 posts ]