Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 46 posts ] 
What are some typical kinds of characters you like?
The cute innocent ones  11%  [ 50 ]
The kinda (or really) quirky ones  12%  [ 57 ]
The ones who kick ass  15%  [ 70 ]
The dark brooding ones  13%  [ 59 ]
The shy (usually kinda nerdy) ones  9%  [ 41 ]
The tomboy ones  7%  [ 31 ]
The...other ones...  11%  [ 50 ]
The food giving ones  23%  [ 107 ]
Total votes : 465
 Post subject: Re: What kinds of characters do you like?
Posted: Nov 6th, '18, 16:18    

Hiyono

Hugs: 21873
I tend to like the cool mysterious ones. Even if they turn out to be evil half the time.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 29th, '19, 05:32    

ness

Hugs: 1176
I like complex, dynamic characters. Ones who have flaws, but enough awareness to see those flaws and continue to work on themselves/grow.

(0) (0)
You too can become a hero.
きみわヒーローになれる。

Posted: Oct 17th, '20, 12:26    

Leilailla

Hugs: 9828
I like mysterious and handsome men with slightly longer or long hair. Of course they cannot fall over heels for a female MC, but be like a big brother figure. Warm protectors of peace XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 24th, '20, 02:46    

chasen

Hugs: 19981
I like the heroic characters, the kind that slay monsters and dragons.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 24th, '20, 03:49    

PupDragon

Hugs: 24828
Mood: Tired
I love the 'Crouching moron, hidden badass' character.
Goku from Dragon Ball.
The Flash from Justice League.
Carrot from the Discworld novels.
Comedic characters that are also awesome badasses are, in my personal opinion, the best. When done correctly.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 27th, '21, 07:30    

Akili Li

Hugs: 220659
Mood: Crumbly Crumpet
I like the brainy characters who live so far inside their own heads they are their own worst enemies, in whatever flavor that takes. Probably because I am surrounded by those types of people in real life.

The absent-minded professor types who come off alternately as brilliant, insightful people and completely spaced-out forgetful airheads. (*cough* mother's mother, father's mother, great great uncle, several cousins *cough*)

The clever plotting masterminds who come up with contingent plan after layered contingency plan with multibranched strategies, pulling off crazy-amazing-elaborate things you can hardly believe possible -but who are so busy being clever they outsmart themselves by overestimating their opponents. (*cough* little brother, great great aunt, great uncle *cough*)

The broody pessimists who can put patterns together so well they may as well be able to see the future -but who therefor see the inevitable heat-death of the universe in every move and fall into a depression wondering why anyone bothers. (*cough* grandfather, uncle, great aunt, little sister, ex-brother-in-law *cough*)

The flashy all-rounded scintillating intellect who is crazily efficient and everyone relies on to do everything because they *can* do anything, but who feel somehow isolated and lonely thereby, and are therefor prone to being taken advantage of by people (*cough* older sister, mother, brother-in-law, two different uncles and one aunt *cough*)

The obsessive bookworm who is deeply passionate about very abstruse subjects but has zero common sense because they just aren't interested in everyday things, and who constantly misunderstand the people around them and are utterly bewildered by people's reactions (*cough* father *cough*)

etc.

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

[ 46 posts ]