Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 54 posts ] 
Food, yes?
Yes  67%  [ 109 ]
Nope :B  33%  [ 54 ]
Total votes : 163
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 Search (always open)
Posted: Feb 25th, '13, 20:40    

Crybaby

Hugs: 2600
Okay! ^^ I have one, but I won't use her if you aren't adding an OC too. Is there any characters you specifically want to play? ^_^

(0) (0)
Please buy the items I put up for auction, or else Nejii will forever be pelted with soccer balls. :)
Auctioned items: Lava, Book of Water, Green Diamond x2, Red Diamond, Earth Orb, Darkness Orb, Fire Orb, Will-o'-Wisp, Black Diamond, Tiger Hat (Black), and Darkness Hairclip.
For the love of Neji, buy some stuff. Thank you. ^_^

Posted: Feb 25th, '13, 21:48    

Mituna

Hugs: 1364
Hm... If you want to put yours in, I can come up with one. (Honestly, character design is one of my favorite things.) But I'd like to do Shadow and Knuckles (and if Espio is in there). I see you can't do some of the girls, and I can handle them if you want them to be in it and don't want to play them.

(0) (0)
Image =Awesome site, especially for roleplayers.

Want to 1x1 or even 1x1x1 or group? Feel free to PM me or look at my search thread.

Posted: Feb 25th, '13, 23:18    

Crybaby

Lol that's nice of you, but I really don't mind not adding my OC. :) I'd hate to make you go out of your way like that.

(0) (0)
Please buy the items I put up for auction, or else Nejii will forever be pelted with soccer balls. :)
Auctioned items: Lava, Book of Water, Green Diamond x2, Red Diamond, Earth Orb, Darkness Orb, Fire Orb, Will-o'-Wisp, Black Diamond, Tiger Hat (Black), and Darkness Hairclip.

Posted: Feb 26th, '13, 03:01    

Mituna

Seriously, not a problem at all. Character design is one of my favorite things, and I can always use some things from my old characters. But if your happy without OCs, I'm fine as well. There is no roleplay work that I do not enjoy, really~

Would you like to just make a list of characters and then divide them?

(0) (0)

Want to 1x1 or even 1x1x1 or group? Feel free to PM me or look at my search thread.

Posted: Feb 26th, '13, 03:54    

Crybaby

Well, I usually prefer OCs, because I think that they have a lot to offer to a story, when used correctly, and they make it more personal, almost like you're in the story. I have an OC, my favorite of my Sonic OCs, named Moonfire, a silver cat who I usually have as paired to Shadow. She doesn't talk much, not shy, just quiet and soft spoken. She's from a small village in the Silvermoon Fjord( (I made that place up, so don't be intimidated if you don't recognize the place. XD)) and the people there practice techniques that focus on the power of nature and maintaining balance. It's similar to shamanism, because she communicates with the spirit world, in order to get the spirit of nature's blessing so she can use its power to defend herself, her friends, her home, and bring balance back to nature if it has been disturbed. She's still practicing, so she has some difficulty focusing her energy sometimes. That's just a bit about her. :)

As for characters I had thought could fit....

Sonic
Shadow
Silver
Blaze
Amy
Tails
Knuckles
Espio

^_^

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 26th, '13, 04:21    

Mituna

Cool!! I totallt get you, and I can manage Shadow then.

Well, I'd like to use and old charater of mine, then, though I'm not quite sure who to pair her with. Her name is Winter the Fox, and she has a red fox with white basically anywhere Tails has it. She only has a single tail, but she was a top secret Robotnik project when he w as attempting realistic robots. Instead, he basically completely wiped and rewrote her memmory, so would hate Sonic, but she was never released, since she was considered a failure. Her only power is to turn water that she touches into ice by altefjng hef,own internal temperature. Originally, she was ment to catch Tail's attention, but she has no interest in him. Instead, her best matches are Knuckles or Espio, the latter due to her excellent spying skills that she was trained for. Kind of like a ninja... <.<

Peeps I can manage (Ima overlap just for purposes of seeing what we got)
Shadow
Espio
Rouge
Knuckles
Tails
Amy
Cream
And that's prolly it, unless I do some research...

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 26th, '13, 04:34    

Crybaby

Really?! Thank you so much! I'm so excited for this!

Your character sounds great! I hope she and Moonfire can be friends. ^^

Now, the only question remaining is how they meet the Sonic team. I had thought that maybe the two of our OCs already know each other, and formed some sort of bond to protect Mobius, given their powers and whatnot. So, when the demon takes over, Team Sonic and Team OC meet each other as they both go to confront her and protect the innocent. After that, I thought maybe the teams would form an alliance, as they're both fighting for the same cause and could use each others' help.

No worries!! I can play Silver, Blaze, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, Espio, and mostly anyone else, other than the girls I mentioned before. ^^; I actually started out role-play with Sonic X. My first ever role-play was Sonic. It brings back memories. Although, back then, all my characters were Mary-Sue recolors of screenshots. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 26th, '13, 06:02    

Mituna

Fine by me. Sounds legit~ I'm sure they'll get along great. I forgot to say, Winter acts rather stern and quite ruthless, but she's got a soft spot for helping others and little cute animals. She's far from naïve though, knowing when and when not to trust, being a rather good judge of character.

All in all, sounds like we have it covered. ^.^

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 26th, '13, 06:08    

Crybaby

Awesome! Shall we post our OC bios in a 1x1 thread?

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 26th, '13, 18:34    

Mituna

Sure. Would you like to make it, or should I?

(0) (0)

[ 54 posts ]