Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 8494 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: The Ethereal Saloon
Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 21:32    

goshops

Hugs: 3854
Mood: Happy
Really!? That's surprising! It's a good story but the Vice-Prez is quite ecchi... I think it might be too much in later chapters. Though the Prez reminds me of Real, or Re-L from Ergo Proxy! And the other girl, the karate one... she reminds me of a girl from Wild's Girls... which is a manwha that's pretty nice, I recommend that one~

I have moved onto another manga, it's about erotic novelists and it's interesting so far, it's called Kanojo wa Kannou Shousetsuka~

I download them for free... and streaming and download take up the same amount of bandwidth and downloaded anime can be re-watched any time without using up more bandwidth!

Thanks! It was inspired by a song and I kind of went with it~

(0) (0)
I've got a Let's Play on YouTube! Join me!. Feel free to suggest a game!

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 21:43    

Nankuii

Hugs: 285400
Mood: que sera sera
I searched up that Kanojo wa... something something. And for reason, I got The Pet Girl of Sakurasou xD So I had to look in images... bad idea D:

Yea, but isn't it just easier to watch them on a website? :T

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 21:49    

goshops

It's here~ http://www.mangahere.com/manga/kanojo_w ... ousetsuka/

That Pet Girl looks interesting! I'll check it out next!

No, cause those are usually terrible quality and I can download them in HD~ Plus I have pretty fast internet, an episode of anime only takes a few minutes to download. I downloaded all 69 episodes of Yakitate Japan in like an hour~

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 21:54    

Nankuii

Un, I see c: The idea of S&M is interesting, if I'm the one giving the hit (Nan doesn't like pain). But at the same time, it feels a bit gross :/ Well that's my opinion.

I think I watched a little... and then I stopped. It's on hold though! (again)

Butttttt.... I don't know. My computer is pretty old (not the model) so downloading a lot will lead to over heating.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 22:01    

goshops

Ah, sexuality... there are a lot of grey areas and as long as it is consenting and people respect boundaries... nothing is dirty~ And I don't like pain either, nor do I think I could inflict it... I've never been in that position where someone has asked me to put them or punish them. I think it would be a bit awkward, at least at first~

Maybe it takes a special someone to try that kind of thing with? *shrug* If it ever happens, perhaps I could let you know~

I want to read the manga of that Pet Girl... but I can't find it... so I guess the anime will have to do~ In terms of computer age, mine is pretty old, too~ It's going on 3 years old, since I bought it... and the model is older than that. But it holds up well, it's a solid sturdy laptop built for gaming~ I got mine refurbished... brand new it was pretty expensive~ ($3,000+) but I got it for $1,200 or so~

NOOOO!!! I caught up! Buuuh, such an aggravation! It's complete but not fully translated! I want it! I want the rest! Such a cliffhanger! How unbearable!

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 22:31    

Nankuii

I don't think I've met anyone like that either xD And it would be awkward!!
Don't let me know... I prefer keeping my mind as pure as it can be. Like so pure that my brain has no wrinkles.

I think I had my computer longer than 3 years. I mean, it's pretty much the very first one that I had :T

Which one did you caught up on? c:

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 22:37    

jadepanda-ai

Hugs: 8204
*floats in*
'ello 'ello
I liked your poem *nods*

lol, yeah, that would be kind of awkward, if I even knew someone who was into that, I would rather stay in the dark on that topic :mcomg:

I've had my laptop since 2009, it randomly dies on me a lot, I've had to have it fixed.. maybe 3-4 times?
I've been wanting to get a computer-computer with a good graphics card so I can play more games

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 22:42    

goshops

Oooh... it'd be fun to share (perhaps delights in corrupting minds :P )

That one I shared that you said got you Pet Girl when you searched for it. Kanojo wa Kannou Shousetsuka~

Thanks Amanda~

Well, there is the part of the relationship where you want to please and pleasure your partner... and experimenting is good~ *nods* But there needs to be limits and things discussed first, that'll help remove awkwardness... randomly asked to be smacked during intimate encounters would be off putting, so discussing it beforehand would be nice~ Which would require that certain person so you'd feel comfortable enough to bring it up and possibly explore different things.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 22:58    

jadepanda-ai

Hugs: 8204
idk, there was a guy I used to work with who randomly started messaging me things like that on facebook, and when I asked him to stop, he said he would, then started talking about more stuff... :mcomg:
I had to talk to the manager because it was super creepy with what he said :mcomg: :mcomg:

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 23:02    

goshops

Yeah... that would be super creepy! And in regards to sharing, there is a limit to how much I'd share~ I wouldn't give details and stuff, that information isn't needed but saying something like tried spanking, or tying/restraining... that would be okay, me thinks.

But if you are in a romantic relationship and already getting intimate, that's a different matter. In my case, I would want to know if my partner has any desires or wants to try something, I'd be open to most things that are within reason.

(0) (0)

[ 8494 posts ]