Jump to:

[ 8494 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: The Ethereal Saloon
Posted: Mar 24th, '21, 05:41    

jadepanda-ai

Hugs: 8214
it is super cute :mctongue:
but it also becomes a bit of a chore to play :mcsleepy:
trying to think of other Switch games... but I can mostly think of the Pokemon games lol :mcheh: I've been playing Pokemon Shield again from the start since I played partway through a while back and stopped, I have a bad habit of starting longer story-based games and quitting midway :mcheh:
oh there's a new Story of Seasons game that looks cute though :mcglee:

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 24th, '21, 07:19    

Nankuii

Hugs: 286021
Mood: que sera sera
my friend tried to get me to play pokemon games on switch, but it's not working lol i'd like to leave it to my ds and occasionally in my phone

oh man, that game sounds and looks super cute... it reminds me of stardew valley haha
i just wish it was cheaper :mcargh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 24th, '21, 10:22    

jadepanda-ai

which Pokemon games did you play?
I do understand liking to play more on certain devices than others though

right?? it's super expensive :mcomg:
it is sort of like Stardew Valley, Story of Seasons would actually be sort of like... the original to games like Stardew Valley. the series was originally called Harvest Moon but they lost the right to the name and changed to Story of Seasons.
but also with the new Story of Seasons game, I saw a clip of the customization options for the main character and they look a lot more involved than in past games :3 (I LOVE being able to customize my character~ I've been thinking of getting it since I loved the last game, but the price is super high :mcomg: :mcdead: )

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 25th, '21, 05:26    

Nankuii

on top of my head that i played on the ds is pokemon white/black 1 and 2. i can't remember which one i played between white and black though haha
and i played a bit of pokemon masters and go on my phone

oh i know harvest moon!
ughhhh i LOVE being able to customize my character as well. that's why i really wanted to play animal crossing.
i think i'll wait until it goes down or there's a deal haha

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 25th, '21, 09:06    

jadepanda-ai

neat! I haven't played many Pokemon games since... Sapphire I think for the original DS... I think it was the original DS either that or GameBoy Color :mcomg:
Idk why but handheld games with story elements don't hold my interest as much, I think it might be from the small screen and how you have to hold the device up while playing. like, I've got Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns for my DS and I love it but for some reason every time I go to play I can't get into the play-style with the device and smaller screen.

I keep thinking more and more on getting the new game :mcsquee:
I saw a teaser thing someone did where it showed they stopped "gender blocking" hair/eye/clothing options and even lets you select your prefered body-type outside of being considered strictly male or female. so you can have a boy character with a slimmer body or a girl character with a huskier body!

omg omg omg, if you like character creators you NEED to check out picrew~! it has so many character creators, I've been kinda hooked to it since I found out about it :mcsquee: (you can even make your own if you want!)
I've been making so many of my oc's with the character creators on there!

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 26th, '21, 04:34    

Nankuii

yeah, that makes sense :o story element games will be much better in bigger screens

wow, for story of seasons? that's some next level customization lol

ohhh it looks cute! i played around a little lol

edit :: ok i played some more. wow, some of the avatars have literally so many options, i can't create one :mcargh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 26th, '21, 06:47    

jadepanda-ai

right?! I keep wanting to look up more people actually customizing a character in the game, but most people either already made their character or just go through showing the options but remain on the default :mcsweat: (oh, oh! they also let you pick right eye color separate from left eye! so you can have mixed eyes!)
I should probably look up more on the gameplay of this one itself :mcheh: I get so caught up with character creators when games actually have them :mcheh: :mcheh:

I know right!?
Picrew is amazing, so many artists and so many character creators!
I have book marked so many :mcsquee:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 3rd, '21, 05:00    

Nankuii

i could see you spending the whole day just for character customization, and barely playing the actual game haha

it's definitely a nice oc creator/imager (a real world?) :o do you know if there's like a gallery for people who already created avatars? some random ones are too random to give me motivation to draw lol

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 4th, '21, 01:32    

jadepanda-ai

I've actually done that :mcheh:

the only gallery I know of with picrew is that top bar that shows the creators with the scroll under it, if you push the pink bar at the end that just has the > arrow on it it shows the most recently created picrews. I don't think there's a gallery gallery though :/

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 6th, '21, 07:55    

Nankuii

ooooh i gotcha, thanks c:

i've been in a drawing mood recently, but i has no motivation uou;

(0) (0)

[ 8494 posts ]