Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 8494 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: The Ethereal Saloon
Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 23:07    

Nankuii

Hugs: 283367
Mood: que sera sera
Amanda: It dies on me too D: But I'm not a computer person so I don't really want to deal with fixing it... :T

Steven: I could imagine two people sitting at a round table, with only a lamp in the middle for light, seriously discussing about the matter. I think it would get even more awkward.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 23:10    

jadepanda-ai

Hugs: 8152
just sitting around a table with dim light, that's cute :D

~yeah, my brother works on computers, and when I've needed it fixed is when my computer completely stopped working. I restart it one day, and then it doesn't turn back on. is no fun :\

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 23:14    

goshops

Hugs: 3850
Mood: Happy
No no no... that kind of talk would happen while lying in bed cuddling, or lounging on the couch and cuddling. Not having been in a situation, it is hard to imagine how it can come up... but it does naturally and it's not weird. Though depending on the setting, that could happen, too~

For my ex and I, we were lounging on the couch watching some movie, I don't remember which now... but I was sitting and she was lying down with her head on my lap, I was running my fingers through her hair with one hand and the other was holding her hand with our fingers entwined and I just asked if she had anything she wanted to try. She blushed and looked away from me and nodded... and thinking back she never did tell me... that bum!

I'm quite computer savvy but I don't tell people... cause then they want me to fix their computer problems and then blame me when they have future problems...

(0) (0)
I've got a Let's Play on YouTube! Join me!. Feel free to suggest a game!

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 23:21    

Nankuii

Wait, isn't the guy supposed to lay on the girl's lap?

And I'm not surprised if they react like that :<

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 23:32    

jadepanda-ai

I think it depends on the person, but whenever I've had boyfriends and if we were watching a movie, I'd lay in their laps

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 23:38    

goshops

We'd alternate, actually~ But I actually preferred it when she would lie on me or lean against me, though there were a few times that we were positioned just right and leaning on her was the most comfortable I think I'd ever been~

I just had dinner, it was good~ A baked sub from this new pizza place that opened up... well, we got a flyer in the mail so we just assumed they recently opened... but I am pleasantly full now and I think I can go to bed soon~ I woke up around noon yesterday and I realize it is almost 6... that would be 31 hours awake!

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 23:42    

Nankuii

Un, I'd rather lean but when it comes to laps, the guy should put their head down! (And it'll be even better if the hair is soft. Since they're the best)

Ufufu, you guys have had relationships before huh ; v ; *sulks in corner* I'm fine if I have my fridge and computer by my side!

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 23:47    

goshops

Waah~

You're younger than us! I'm 10 years older than you... so it's not unreasonable for me to have had a few relationships... though I can't speak for Amanda... but she's in the middle~ And you'll get one~ *pats back*

*runs fingers through my hair*

My ex did always comment on how soft my hair was... she always liked playing with it~ I dislike my hair because it is poofy and doesn't lie flat, but I love it because it is super soft! :3

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 23:51    

Nankuii

What are you saying, my poofy friend! Poofier the better!!!! Oh but shaggy hair isn't bad too. It's rougher than soft, but it'll do because you'll get used to the texture. But I dislike the shaggy shaggy hair. It's too shaggy that it'll feel disgusting. It'll be like touching grass with split ends all over the place. Oily hair is pretty bad too...

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 4th, '13, 23:54    

jadepanda-ai

my hair is kind of poofy too! :mclaugh:
my hair is all wavy, so when I wash it it dries all funny, I think it's fun ^.^
I'll have a day where my hair is sticking up on one side of my head and laying flat-ish on the other side lol

I'll be turning 23 September 18th
so, I's gots a birthday coming up next month :mcgrin:

(0) (0)

[ 8494 posts ]