:food:  47%  [ 103 ]
*licks poll and giggles uncontrollably*  17%  [ 37 ]
Total votes : 221
 Post subject: Re: Kitsune's Haven *private*
Posted: Apr 10th, '14, 07:01    

Sephy-Chan

Hugs: 9490
Yahoo Messenger: morpheuskitten
*hugs sia back* i'm just blegh LOL....it's my birthmonth...it should be filled with wonderful things...not creepy people trying to touch me at work and people thinking i'm someone they know and recoiling back in disgust (cause i'm pretty disgusting to look at >__< )

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '14, 07:06    

RockinSia

Hugs: 23865

Despite how you may or may not look to other people, you are a wonderful person, and that's what counts, Tsu-chan. *huggles some more*

They could have just been horrified they got the wrong person, I've seen people do that before, they feel silly because of it. o.o

ImageImageImage

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '14, 07:36    

ml1201

Hugs: 63678
@morpheus
I don't know what else to call you on here. x'D But that's just rude of people on both accounts! >:| I wish someone could chew those people out for you. :mcmeh:

@Rockin
lol, sorry about the face in screen thing. x'D And yeah, I like it when I get to do things I enjoy (ticketing items), and if she keeps calling me over such a trivial thing I'm going to have a word with her because she also does it for other things too. Any other manager I ask to come to the front or to call me they are cool with it, her she's always like 'Can't you do that yourself?' and I'm like 'No, I'm in the middle of taking care of a customer' like every single time! >.< It just gets so annoying! Okay, yeah there are sometimes I could ask what the person might need help with back in furniture, but every time I call her for something I'm busy with another customer and I'm only allowed to go so far away from the register because I'm in charge of the cash draw. I'm also in charge of the Customer Service desk, the electronics case, memory storage case, printing tickets, ringing up customers, answering the phone, cleaning the front end of the store, answering customers' questions, looking up prices, date checking items, marking damaged/outdated/stolen items on a list, putting carts back when there's a chance to, putting the hand baskets back and not to mention ticketing items, stocking items and moving items from one location to another while all still being on the register. Oh, and handling the rental on the carpet cleaner which when that was dumped on my I had only done it one other time before with the help of a manager. And on top of all that I'm also expected to get other cashiers on the register and take them off and I actually got yelled at for not taking someone else down even though I was in the middle of taking care of a customer by this one manager. :/ And then today when the Pepsi guy came in to take an order, which I've never done before and that's the Manager's job, even said that in the training videos, she asked me 'well can't you do that?' My response was no because I have no idea what I'm supposed to do for that. And besides that they might need to go back to the back anyways where I can't go because I have to stay on the register! I'm sorry but I'm not an octopus and I can't just spontaneously create a clone of myself thank you very much! Not to mention I've also been told to put up the new circular on the display thing we have and those magnets are so annoying to clamp on the flyers. >.<

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Apr 10th, '14, 07:38    

Spirit_of_Auron

Hugs: 10523
I actually got more into it and the romance is more prevelant then I thought, I was only a few weeks into the game when I posted that, I'm now a closer to the end of the game and have been doing a path with a character I personally like but it seems like the in game characters hate like everything.

however that said, no X rated material, there's a small talk about sex, but they make it clear in game that it's not happening. (and the character I'm pursuing basically tells the character you play he knows your not ready for that)

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '14, 07:43    

ml1201

@Spirit
Is there a Let's Play of this game? Sounds kind of interesting. o.o

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Apr 10th, '14, 07:46    

Spirit_of_Auron

ml1201 wrote:@Spirit
Is there a Let's Play of this game? Sounds kind of interesting. o.o

Um, tbh I don't know, I know there is one of another of the dev's games, but I don't know if there is of this one, the name of it is Magical Diary, so you might be able to search Youtube for one. I only had heard of the game previously and that it was supposed to be pretty good, this is my first playthrough on it, though I have one close friend whose already beaten it multiple times and has all achievements for it.

Edit: Found one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhkV0hb ... t8EuQWS2il

and I'm heading off now, Auron's starting to use me as a scratching post.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '14, 07:48    

ml1201

OH! That one! I've played the demo for that and wanted to play more of it! :D

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Posted: Apr 10th, '14, 07:51    

Spirit_of_Auron

ml1201 wrote:OH! That one! I've played the demo for that and wanted to play more of it! :D

Yeah it was in a bundle a couple weeks or so ago, I'm so glad I got the bundle just for this one and another game that was in it, I probably will play Long live the queen next since I got that one a while back and there is a Let's play of that one for sure on Youtube, as that's what cemented me getting it.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '14, 08:15    

Sephy-Chan

Hugs: 9490
Yahoo Messenger: morpheuskitten
@ spirit

*snuggles* well, thank you :mccute: even if i'm not...it's nice to know some people think i am xD

@ ml

naughty! lol...you can call me tsukiko :mctongue: you goofball :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '14, 09:28    

RockinSia

Hugs: 23865

@ml: I'm sorry to hear work is so stressful and requires such unrealistic work. Good luck, dear.

*glomps Tsukiko and lays on top of her before falling asleep, snoring lightly*
Image Image Image

Good night everyone, sweet dreams~

ImageImageImage

(0) (0)

[ 6970 posts ]