Extroverted!  15%  [ 6 ]
Ambivert??  38%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 40
 Post subject: Re: A Home For Shadows
Posted: Aug 8th, '14, 18:09    

Shadorilia

Hugs: 6805
Mood: High on Life and Love
Aw, I missed that... and what!?! A pet system? It would have been super rad if that actually happened, haha. I'm not old enough to use better Gaia, but I did visit the community once, and it was kind of scary, so I stick to the younger ones, LOL.

Oh! You better not stress yourself out! We need you up and healthy, haha! Oh glob, when I was younger, my thinking process of everywhere. Then again, it was when my imagination was at it's best, so I can't exactly say it was weird or bad... just all over the place. I'm glad I'm (kind of) out of that state. I'm also glad that moms exist, harhar.

YES. Oh my glob that should be a thing! It's kind of like an art challenge and stuff! Actually, I will just give you my DA. What's yours?
Spoiler
http://shadorilia.deviantart.com/

(0) (0)

INFP | ♀ | Explorer of the Universe

Back from the dead hangout!

Posted: Aug 10th, '14, 16:44    

Whimsical

Hugs: 6673
You take me back and show me you're the only one.

Shadorilia
Yeaah, you got like this fluffy thing and it came in all sorts of different colors and you could go into Towns and play with it and stuff xD And you had to take care of it too, which was really awesome. It was pretty much the only week I was mad active on Gaia? LOL.

And oh BetterGaia is a Chrome Extension that makes Gaia look better while making it more efficient o wo; Tentacl is the 18+ site and I've.. cheated to get on there because I was super curiousbut it's alright o_o they have a cool game of getting to know people though but I haven't done much on there to really know xD

I'm idioticVoca on there! and I've watched you and am now proceeding to go through your gallery owob

(0) (0)
Merchant Mule for Mir!

Posted: Aug 10th, '14, 19:28    

Shadorilia

OH! Now I remember, LOL. That was the week which I came back from my hiatus! I missed most parts of that event though, and only had one pet to take care of. I mainly just logged on for the wing stickers, haha! I remember back when I was active in Gaia, I would just log on everyday after school and stay for a few hours.

Oh man... all this time I thought that better Gaia was just Tentacl! LOL. I was super curious too, and I needed to snag down my name whenever a forum site is created, so I had to sign up; eighteen or not, haha. I think the site layout is pretty cool, and they are pretty unique with their games and designs.

*sweats nervously* I don't have a lot of art there, because my old art... must never be spoken of, haha! Oh glob. I shall now proceed to go stalk your DA, hehe.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 10th, '14, 22:05    

Whimsical

Shadorilia
Ohh I see! I went through like 6 pets and I loved them all ;w; I really want it to come back? It was fun ;w; my sister really liked it too and she doesn't particularly like to take part in avatar websites xD

Anyway, I see xD I was confused too! But I'm glad I got BetterGaia; it makes things so much easier with the announcements ;w; and it looks cute. But anyway, tentacl reminds me of tumblr xD just with avatars and shops and stuff. So yeah it's pretty cool! Hard to earn money though? //I don't really get the site xD

Your art is cuute ;w; And I understand about old art, LOL. I kept them in a folder but they're just so bad I can't bear to look at them ;w; I was thinking of uploading to scraps but idk x'D

(0) (0)
Merchant Mule for Mir!

Posted: Aug 10th, '14, 22:45    

Shadorilia

If it was a permanent thing, that would be cool... I actually wonder why they didn't make it permanent, haha. It would have been a really good addition to Gaia, I think.

Aww man, if must be fun to have a sister you can talk to, LOL. The only one I have is ten years younger than me, and we don't exactly have conversations that are mutually understandable. She's also way too small for forum sites, while I'm almost always on one. Mostly.

WHAT. Does it erase the announcements? Oh glob. I must check that out sometime soon. Hmm... it kind of does! It just reminds me of a mix between social media sites and the forum sites. It is pretty confusing too.

Oh merp, haha! Thank you, LOL. I'm actually trying to practice a semi-realistic kind of style, but it takes so long to tackle with a mouse. At least I may be getting a tablet soon. I'd like to see your scraps! Your art is very pretty, so I bet those scraps are too, hehe.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 11th, '14, 00:04    

Whimsical

Shadorilia
I agree ;w; but idk they're concentrating a lot of their efforts on Gaia Cash sales and whatnot. I don't really care for it anymore ;w; I mean, the only reason why I'm even considering getting cash still is because I have a guild to fund and stuff, but idk the drive isn't there anymore ;w;

And yeah it is xD She's like 4 years younger than me but she's pretty much my best friend. It's kinda sad though?? Haha. But yeah, I'm usually always on an avatar site but she's usually reading fanfiction and stuff ;w;

And no it doesn't but it opens all of them at once and you can literally just see all 10 at once with one click xD It also lets you do all 6 daily chance tries in one-go, and has other features I don't really know about yet owob It's pretty cool.

Omg all of that is mouse work?? o: I'm so impressed omg bye;; I can barely draw a straight line with my mouse. I already have scraps on my account but idk about my super old drawings, haha.

(0) (0)
Merchant Mule for Mir!

Posted: Aug 12th, '14, 01:34    

Shadorilia

A guild? Woah, what kind? I get the cash thing though. I did ponder on buying cash once or twice, and now I don't really find a reason to.

Aww man. That's super coolios, haha! I guess I'm kind of used to still being an only child though, so I'm not that concerned about talking to my sister, haha. That sounded so cold though, welp.

I just installed the extension, and I like it, although the forum part of it kind of turned me away from it, haha! I guess I like the usual white background more. It just seems more organized to me.

Oh LOL. I take forever trying to make a straight line, and I can't finish a piece of art without taking days... so. I'm more used to using a pencil, help. LOL. Aww, I kind of want to see the drawings there, haha.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 12th, '14, 03:46    

Aradiiaa

Hugs: 9698
Mood: trying
Why am I never here when there's conversations going on? ;w;

Then again, kinda my fault, I keep site bouncing. XD

(0) (0)
FORMERLY KNOWN AS SPECTRE.

25 | they/them | UTC +8

Posted: Aug 12th, '14, 07:41    

Shadorilia

Aww man... how are you though, Luna? I can understand the site bouncing, LOL. I do that a lot too, haha.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 12th, '14, 13:58    

Aradiiaa

Hugs: 9698
Mood: trying
A little bit hunched over because that monthly best friend came for a visit, but otherwise I'm good. How are you?

Been bouncing between, here, Syndrone, and sometimes Ernya. I don't chat much though, ehehe.

(0) (0)
FORMERLY KNOWN AS SPECTRE.

25 | they/them | UTC +8

[ 317 posts ]