Introverted!  48%  [ 19 ]
Extroverted!  15%  [ 6 ]
Ambivert??  38%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 40
 Post subject: Re: A Home For Shadows
Posted: Aug 2nd, '14, 03:53    

Whimsical

Hugs: 6674
You take me back and show me you're the only one.

*awkwardly waves because haven't been here in months*
How is everyone? c': Sorry for disappearing, I was really busy this summer!

(0) (0)
Merchant Mule for Mir!

Posted: Aug 2nd, '14, 22:08    

Shadorilia

Hugs: 6809
Mood: High on Life and Love
Whimsical, you're back, haha! Welcome back to the hangout of... stuff (I'm not creative enough to think of anything to say). We all seem super busy these days, so it's no matter, hehe. I've been coming on here less and less.

How are you doing?

(0) (0)

INFP | ♀ | Explorer of the Universe

Back from the dead hangout!

Posted: Aug 3rd, '14, 22:17    

Whimsical

Shadorilia
Thanks! And yeah I've seen that actually ;w; the forum moves much more slowly than I remember.

I'm doing well, thank you for asking! ^_^ I landed a volunteer job at a shelter and it makes me really happy because I get to work with all the little guys. I've also been drawing way more often and I feel like I've improved a lot so things have been going awesomely c': How about you?

(0) (0)
Merchant Mule for Mir!

Posted: Aug 5th, '14, 01:56    

Shadorilia

Really? I thought that the event would make everyone running back, haha. There definitely seems to be a ton of more posts in the chats forum.

Oh! That sounds like what I have been doing the past few days too! I don't help all that much because I am new though. I've also been trying to draw, although most of the pieces I start just stay as a sketch, since I can't find the motivation to keep on going for some reason, LOL.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 5th, '14, 02:27    

Aradiiaa

Hugs: 9702
Mood: trying
Hi everyone~
I haven't been doing much except thinking up stories that I will probably never write...sketching...and reading Divergent.

(0) (0)
FORMERLY KNOWN AS SPECTRE.

25 | they/them | UTC +8

Posted: Aug 5th, '14, 02:38    

Whimsical

Shadorilia
Maybe I'm just in too few places, haha. Events are always great though!

And really? o: Wow, small world xD the shelter I volunteer at lets me walk the dogs so I pretty much walk does for 3 hours a day. Sometimes they'll let me play with the cats though, but it's really the dogs that need the exercise c': Anyway, omg that's wonderful *w* Do you have a dA? I'd love to see your work!

LunaTears
Hii ! Writing, sketching and Divergent are all on my list of favorite things ;w; What book are you up to for Divergent?

(0) (0)
Merchant Mule for Mir!

Posted: Aug 6th, '14, 04:21    

Shadorilia

@Whimsical
Mmhmm! I haven't been in a forum event in forever and a half, so this is pretty awesome.

I usually just help look after kids, LOL. Walking dogs sounds ultra fun though. To be honest I rather do that, haha! I guess I'm just really bad with kids. I hardly ever upload my art there, so I doubt that there's anything to see in my DA. I don't think my art is that awesome either, LOL.

@Luna
OMG. That's what I do all the time, haha! I have all these ideas and stuff that I plan out, and then I completely ditch them after awhile. I haven't been reading all that often either...

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 6th, '14, 16:01    

Whimsical

Shadorilia
Ooh I can agree with that *n* I've been on and off Gaia and they never do events anymore >.> All of it is Cash Shop events and that gets boring because I no longer throw money at them for any reason whatsoever.

But anyway, kids are cute but they can be a handful xD but pups are a handful too! My entire body aches because I was out walking them for like five hours ;w; taking today off because I can't even sneeze without my back breaking into three million pieces xux //totally worth it though.

And it's okay; if I showed you how I started out, you'd cry a little c': But practice makes everything shinier! We can be art buddies :D

(0) (0)
Merchant Mule for Mir!

Posted: Aug 6th, '14, 21:51    

Shadorilia

YES. Gaia used to have so many events that I like, and now they seem to concentrate their heads on gold sink "events" instead. The announcements are getting to be super annoying too, LOL. I shouldn't be complaining though.

Oh darn! Make sure you're getting enough rest, and don't tire yourself out! Otherwise, it is great exercise, haha. I think when it comes to young animals, they're always a handful. I kind of wonder how my mother put up with me, LOL.

YESSSSH. Art for the way, haha! I might actually post some art here after I get a tablet so it doesn't look as poopy.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 7th, '14, 04:25    

Whimsical

★ Omg yess. I remember this event called 'What the Fluff?!' and it was so fun?? I loved the Fluffs omg. They were supposed to make an actual pet system right? D: But I don't think they're doing that anymore T-T The announcements are SO annoying, ugh. I mean, I use BetterGaia so I can see them all at once but it's really the same crap over and over :'c

And thanks, haha! I'm taking the rest of the week off because I need to recover c': Anyway, that's true o.O young animals also have a different thinking process, not to mention they don't know how to act?? I wonder how moms do it at all xD

Anyway, ooh I see owo ! I can't wait to see some of your stuff actually ;w; I love meeting art buddies because we motivate each other to improve c':

(0) (0)
Merchant Mule for Mir!

[ 317 posts ]