Jump to:

[ 140 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Rune Factory 4
Posted: Aug 2nd, '14, 00:48    

Hamda

Hugs: 37302
Mood: dreaming
^ what she said. you can be whoever you want to be :mccool:

Leon reminds me of my best friend actually, she loves to tease me :mcshout: so annoying!!! and the worst part is I always fall for it :mccry:

Arther is odd, he's more like a cleric then a prince O__o

oddly enough I don't like any of girls so I didn't play the game as a guy =/

(0) (0)
I'm Hamda on Subeta and FR so drop me a hello there!!
ImageImage Image Image

Posted: Aug 2nd, '14, 03:35    

PupDragon

Hugs: 25041
Mood: Tired
Hamda wrote:^ what she said. you can be whoever you want to be :mccool:

Leon reminds me of my best friend actually, she loves to tease me :mcshout: so annoying!!! and the worst part is I always fall for it :mccry:

Arther is odd, he's more like a cleric then a prince O__o

oddly enough I don't like any of girls so I didn't play the game as a guy =/

I think that just means your are more straight then most people.
Among the girls I think I like Forte the most. So far anyway. That could change as the game progresses.

I am having a hard time getting the third arc to start. I know it could take some time to happen, but it is still annoying that I have no idea when it is going to start.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 2nd, '14, 04:32    

ml1201

Hugs: 63473
Well I restarted my game since there's three save files anyways. The reason why I restarted is because I derped when telling Dylas I loved him and made both saves of that game after I said something instead of keeping them separate. :mcheh: Third slot I'm saving to play as a guy. :3

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Aug 2nd, '14, 05:59    

pom987

Hugs: 130
Its a great game, but I must warn you. Leon and Dylas are some of the hardest bachelors to woo (or at least for me...)

For Dylas you need to get the recipe for milk porridge, I suggest you do this before you unlock him. Give this to him every day for maximum love!

As for Leon, when you start off start a small garden of Charm Blues. Give them to him every day for maximum love!

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 2nd, '14, 14:35    

ml1201

O.o
But Dylas was easy, just go fishing and make sashimi from the fish, he LOVES the stuff. But thanks for the tip on Leon. X3

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Aug 2nd, '14, 14:49    

PupDragon

pom987 wrote:Its a great game, but I must warn you. Leon and Dylas are some of the hardest bachelors to woo (or at least for me...)

For Dylas you need to get the recipe for milk porridge, I suggest you do this before you unlock him. Give this to him every day for maximum love!

As for Leon, when you start off start a small garden of Charm Blues. Give them to him every day for maximum love!

Really?
All I have done is talk to them every day for a year and the both of them have fairly high heart counts.
I am not even done my first year yet.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 2nd, '14, 14:55    

ml1201

Well, I do a lot of grinding so it will probably take me over a yer to get Leon since it took me almost a year the first time around just to unlock him. :qoops:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Posted: Aug 3rd, '14, 00:34    

Hamda

Hugs: 37302
Mood: dreaming
Dylas = milk porridge

he loves it, it's an easy and fairly inexpensive recipe, if you don't have it then give him uncooked fish or a carrot. one problem with both he and Leon is that it's really hard to get them to start dating you, I mean seriously you could have them at 10 hearts and it'll still be a no =/

Leon = expensive grilled fish

this guy has expensive taste, as a half fox he loves fish though so...

I'm not sure me being straight is the reason I don't like the girls, they just seem... bland =/

I've been a gamer since the first harvest moon game so used to wooing girls in games, plus the previous rune factories, it's just none of the girls stick out to me... might have liked to date the detective wanna be in the flower shop but she's off-limit sadly, at least she HAS a personality ;__;

(0) (0)
I'm Hamda on Subeta and FR so drop me a hello there!!
ImageImage Image Image

Posted: Aug 3rd, '14, 03:56    

ml1201

I had asked Dylas out at nine hearts and he agreed. o.O Maybe it was the responses you were giving? Meh, either way I did get him to go out with me in my other save game very easily.

I want to play the one on the console, it looks EPIC! OWO And I honestly don't mind playing a guy if I'm allowed to change the appearance to better eye candy. X3 Did I mention that on another site I play I have a male avi I named Eye Candy? XD

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Posted: Aug 3rd, '14, 04:18    

PupDragon

Hamda wrote:Dylas = milk porridge

he loves it, it's an easy and fairly inexpensive recipe, if you don't have it then give him uncooked fish or a carrot. one problem with both he and Leon is that it's really hard to get them to start dating you, I mean seriously you could have them at 10 hearts and it'll still be a no =/

Leon = expensive grilled fish

this guy has expensive taste, as a half fox he loves fish though so...

I'm not sure me being straight is the reason I don't like the girls, they just seem... bland =/

I've been a gamer since the first harvest moon game so used to wooing girls in games, plus the previous rune factories, it's just none of the girls stick out to me... might have liked to date the detective wanna be in the flower shop but she's off-limit sadly, at least she HAS a personality ;__;

You can't woo Illumy?!?! But she is so cool.

@ml1201: No you did not mention that.

I rather like the way the male avi looks. Though he does look a little girly.

All you need to do to woo Arthur is to give him glasses.

(0) (0)

[ 140 posts ]