Love this song xD  71%  [ 15 ]
I want to play the game uX  29%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 21
 Post subject: Re: ♡ Kowai Desu ♡
Posted: Aug 16th, '20, 02:06    

Moi

Hugs: 325986
Mood: Know you're not alone.

This one time, I was really weak and sickly for like a week.
All I wanted to eat was tomato stuff and rare steak.
That was a sign to me that I had an iron deficiency, but the doctor sent me to the lab and I never heard anything back.

That sounds very unpleasant u,B

Same.
Girl: This guy told me I was ugly! -cries-
Me: Oh really >Bu -cocks gun-
And it drives me nuts because people say "Trust your instincts!" but then they say instincts don't mean anything because there's no proof.

Yeah, people have told me it's not creepy. But then others tell me it's very creepy.
I remember telling someone about it and they said "It's good you didn't tell her that. I would have been really freaked out..."

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Posted: Aug 17th, '20, 20:53    

Rayven

Hugs: 39908
Mood: Sassy
It always amazes me how some people fall down on the job. *shakes head disapprovingly* I never let people hang. I always get back to them.

It was. I'm ok now. XD

True, but I guess if you trust your instincts it will make you look harder for proof. At least it should, as long as they're not the type of cop or whatever that falls down on the job. :/

Perception is the name of the game. That's why no one can get along. Everyone sees things differently and humans are bad about trying to look at things from someone else's point of view. We usually have to be forced to do that. XD

How's Sabre doing? Still being Sabre? :qsmr:

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 18th, '20, 21:20    

Moi

Yeah, I would think they'd tell me something but never did.

That's good :3

Well, it's like...If someone seems off to you - if your gut tells you not to trust them, you don't just go "Well, instincts don't matter I'll go with them \8u/"
But you can be wrong because you sometimes have prejudices and let those blind you, so you can't just act on them.
So I can see why you can't just go off your feelings all the time.
But like with the cop - if you believe the man killed his wife and if his kids said he put their mother in the trunk and you feel like these kids might be in danger - don't let the father take them xD
It's like when you believe someone is a flight risk, you don't give them bail.

Yup, you're right. I try to think from different points of view. Like if I go to the store and the cashier isn't very talkative, I don't think "Wow what a rude bitch! I should report her!"
I think "I wonder if she's going through something..."
My mom is really bad at it. She complains when people don't smile.
She can be so rude about it.
I finally asked her if she thinks the same thing about me because I don't smile much and she said no.
=___=

Yeah, Sabre's still Sabre. I was giving Hyde some mashed potatoes last night and Sabre was eating out of the bowl xD
He can be so cute, but he's so mean.
My mom said he was on my car and he was on the roof, I guess and was leaning over and looking in the car through the window.
And she put him down and left and when she came back, he was sitting by the driveway, waiting for her.
There's also a smaller black cat that comes around.
Looks just like him too.
I asked if that was his kid, but he didn't answer.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Aug 20th, '20, 14:07    

Rayven

Yeah. *nods* Speaking of bail, I think too many people get bail anyway.

XD That's because she knows you well. I don't like it when cashiers aren't friendly either but as long as they aren't rude I don't say anything. Some people just can't smile all the time. XD

Awww. What a curious little guy. He may not know if it's his kid. XD There are so many black cats running around.

Yesterday, my hairdresser said she'd like to have Casper but she was going to keep him outside. She said that all of her outside cats disappear. I told her I didn't want anything to happen to him. We really do need to find him a different home but I'm not going to give him to anyone that won't take great care of him.I think we're stuck with him anyway. He only likes me. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 20th, '20, 20:50    

Moi

I remember this guy being taken in because police were pretty sure he murdered three people.
He got bail.
I said "I don't think a murder suspect should get bail >_>"
And someone went on saying "WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR FAMILY MEMBER AND THEY WERE INNOCENT AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH."

And speaking of which, my mom called my dad last night and she said "You got fired!?" and I said "What!?" but it turns out that a guy that was high up where he works was arrested for human trafficking o__O
I mean I'm glad they caught him but what the fuck ._.

The other black cat walked up to the porch last night. Closest I've ever been near it. It's a kitten. I couldn't tell if it was male or female. But it was so hungry and it was hopping and running around.

That sounds creepy. The cats disappear.
Speaking of a Casper, our Casper keeps gnawing on his toes and they're bleeding =_=
I don't know what to do.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Aug 24th, '20, 01:20    

Rayven

I would be ok with it and understand because I would hope that most people arrested for murder aren't innocent. I saw on TV where some guy that was arrested for domestic abuse couldn't afford to pay his bail so some non-profit or something paid his bail. The first thing he did when he got out was murder his wife by setting her on fire. :qsob: He should have been taken out back and taught a lesson, or put out of our misery, instead of set free.

Wow. I have a hard time understanding how some people can be so sick and twisted. *shrugs head* Did your dad know him personally?

Awww. Poor thing. I couldn't tell what Casper was at first either. I thought he was a girl and I was going to name him Banshee but I was wrong. XD

I know. They probably just find somewhere better to go, but, still. Uh oh. I didn't know you had a Casper too. Dog or cat? Do you know why they're doing it? Are they itchy?

I need your help. Who is this anonymous person who keeps hugging me? O.o I don't mind hugs but I'm curious. XD Is there a way to hide it when we hug someone? I looked but didn't see a way to do it.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 24th, '20, 22:29    

Moi

I recently saw where a man lit his wife on fire and killed her. I wonder if it's the same guy. I was looking up burn wounds for art I was making and saw it. Really horrible.

I don't know, actually. I haven't talked to my dad about it. I do know my dad got hired permanently there, though 8D
He'd been having issues finding a place to perma hire him.
The one job he was working at apparently is going out of business :\
So he had to find a new place.

I thought my cat Kiri was a male for the longest time o_O

Casper is a cat :3
This is Casper 8u

I assumed it was fleas, so he may have a flea allergy...but I haven't seen any fleas on him lately ._.
I tried putting medicine on him, but he doesn't like it.

I think it's someone logged out.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Aug 24th, '20, 23:40    

Sunlight

Hugs: 117862
Mood: Reflective
Website: http://kofk.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13052
What a cute kitty~~~

There are bots that just click on all the links available. A lot of anonymous hugs are from these bots.

(0) (0)
Zia's uncoloured mule

Posted: Aug 25th, '20, 00:26    

Rayven

Sunlight wrote:What a cute kitty~~~

There are bots that just click on all the links available. A lot of anonymous hugs are from these bots.

Thank you for the explanation! I don't know why, but not knowing was driving me crazy. XD I see that Moi thinks it is people who are logged out. I suppose some of them could be from that too. *nods*

Moi-It could be. I was so mad when I heard about it. I shouldn't have been surprised though. When it comes to domestic abuse, our legal system is useless. The cops even threaten to send both parties to jail no matter who's to blame if they call them again.

Congrats to your dad! :qg: It's a lot harder to find a job these days. When I was younger, I would walk into a place and get hired on the spot. That hardly ever happens anymore.

XD

Awww. Casper is lovely! :qg: He reminds me of a cat I used to have named Nibbins. Nibbins was evil though. XD

Probably. Yeah, and it can even make them bother the wound more. :qsob:

Thank you. I'm like, who are all these people that love me? XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 25th, '20, 02:10    

Moi

Oh, yeah the bots...I remember them polluting the site really bad back in the day xD

Speaking of domestic abuse, my mom told me that a friend of hers had a granddaughter that was murdered by her husband/boyfriend recently.
I think she was in the car and he pulled her out and shot her and killed her.
Apparently he said something about never being able to trust her before he shot her.
I honestly don't blame an abuse victim for eventually killing their abuser.
Like people say "Well, murder is wrong!" "The abuser was a person too!"
Yeah, I don't care. Fuck them.
My mom was in a really abusive relationship. He even shoved her out of a moving car and caused her physical and mental trauma.
So fuck him and every person like him Bu

It's even harder when you have a felony on your record.
Like I can understand the caution, but people do serve their time and get another chance.
The system is rigged to make sure that they fail and go back to prison.
And it makes me sick.

Casper likes nipping toes.
He constantly goes for my sister's toes xD
When she walks, he follows her and stares at her toes.

I hate fleas. Like I want them to suffer and die hate.
We used to have ticks really bad too but they just disappeared ._.
All the other cats chew on their toes and stuff too, but Casper's look bad =_=

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

[ 13714 posts ]