Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2078 posts ] 
❣COME JABBER WITH ME❣
Otherwise the Queen of Hearts will lop off your head  10%  [ 22 ]
And play croquet with it, so there!  6%  [ 13 ]
Image  84%  [ 185 ]
Total votes : 220
 Post subject: Re: Jคცც૯Րω૦८қע JυՈ८੮ɿ૦Ո (open!)
Posted: Apr 17th, '15, 13:10    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 102334
Mood: spiritual
*pulls innocent face*
You said so in your Book Talk hangout at some point!

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Apr 17th, '15, 13:30    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40557
Mood: I'm trying.
I did? *puts hand on her cheek in a thinking position*
Even I don't remember that!

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Apr 17th, '15, 13:35    

chuunibyou

You diiid! You were like 'Can you believe that?' and said your time is sneak time 'All of it!' and I almost couldn't :mcheh:

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Apr 17th, '15, 14:00    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40557
Mood: I'm trying.
Hmm. I kinda remember now :qhehe:
I forget what I post sometimes. I should be more careful...

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Apr 17th, '15, 16:22    

UmbraFear

Hugs: 2869
Mood: Nope.
CycloneKira wrote: :qo:
That sounds awesome. Out of curiosity... could you post a link of the previous RP, if it still exists somewhere on the internet?
I would, but when I say that it got deleted, I mean that it had completely vanished without a trace. I even looked through my old post history on that site, and you can tell that there's huge pieces of it missing. :mcdead:

The Wattpad novel is a little different because it's based off of the original, while mine is a modified version to better suit RP format.

Yes! Go ahead and post them, I know that your skills are good, and I'm sure that Kira's are too. We should be able to get started, which will hopefully attract more attention for being the only active RP in the forum. :mclol: How long are we gonna wait for others to join? A couple days? We do have fourteen cabins to fill, so the more the merrier.

Err... Something like that. Let's just say that the Mad Hatter really is mad, and you don't want to be around him and the March Hare at the same time...

(0) (0)
^Needs food!^

Posted: Apr 17th, '15, 19:15    

chuunibyou

YAY! Thanks! :mcgrin: I'll PM you the non-human one though obv ^^
Yeah, no more than a couple of days, or I'll be vulnerable to attacks of the antsies. :gfish:
Nice. How many in each cabin?
Did they force-feed you tea and dreary Dormouse stories? :mclol:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 17th, '15, 21:27    

UmbraFear

Hugs: 2869
Mood: Nope.
Great! :mcsquee:
It depends on how many people we get. Males are in different cabins than females, so that makes things a little harder to sort out. I'll probably go with three per cabin for now... Which would mean we'd have to have thirty-two characters before we'd start increasing how many in each cabin. So I encourage you to have five characters each. :mclol:

Yeah... And I said something that made them mad... Then the Hare threw a teacup at me and it hit me in the head. :mcgloom:

(0) (0)
^Needs food!^

Posted: Apr 18th, '15, 12:44    

chuunibyou

Ok! Five characters it is then! :mclaugh:
I've got one so far but others are in the works! :mcgrin:
Aww... well that's what you get for speaking your mind instead of maintaining dainty table manners at tea :mclol:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 18th, '15, 21:07    

dawn123

Hugs: 33670
Hello everybody! Just thought I'd pop in :mcsquee:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '15, 12:08    

chuunibyou

Wasabi, Dawn! How are you? :qn: Stayyy- and have a craze tea party with us! :mcsquee:
So if I asked you why a raven is like a writing desk, what would you say? ^^
I like your avi! :mcgrin: I don't see the Chinatown hair used very often ^^

I wonder why people make so less of digital art of boys when compared to girls :mcsweat: it's not fair. I don't like using anime pictures as much and I don't want only female characters in the RP.

(0) (0)

[ 2078 posts ]