Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2078 posts ] 
❣COME JABBER WITH ME❣
Otherwise the Queen of Hearts will lop off your head  10%  [ 22 ]
And play croquet with it, so there!  6%  [ 13 ]
Image  84%  [ 185 ]
Total votes : 220
 Post subject: Re: Jabberwocky Junction (come on in!)
Posted: Dec 1st, '23, 09:12    

Outline

Hugs: 5742
Mood: Illustrating
Is anyone else absolutely raking in doughnuts? O_O One of the posts I made just rewarded me with three!

Also, Thank you to the owner of this thread for inviting me here. c:

(0) (0)
~A woman can dream~

Posted: Dec 1st, '23, 14:34    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101391
Mood: spiritual
hi! welcome to my thread and thank you for accepting my invite :mclaugh: yes, sometimes i feel like i make more doughnuts during the off time than when the caravan is actually here lol. because during the caravan time each post only gives one doughnut, but during the off time you can get multiple!

how's the event going for you so far? i've just started posting for key fragments. i'm excited to see what the event items look like.

i also love this month's set :mclove:

(1) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Dec 6th, '23, 23:52    

Outline

chuunibyou wrote: Dec 1st, '23, 14:34 hi! welcome to my thread and thank you for accepting my invite :mclaugh: yes, sometimes i feel like i make more doughnuts during the off time than when the caravan is actually here lol. because during the caravan time each post only gives one doughnut, but during the off time you can get multiple!

how's the event going for you so far? i've just started posting for key fragments. i'm excited to see what the event items look like.

i also love this month's set :mclove:
I'm sorry I'm so behind on responding to this, college has been absoutely mind numbing this session. I'm getting a load of spendables! I'm also getting a bunch of daycare tickets. Do you usually get daycare tickets?

EDIT: I really love the lips and the eyes in this set.

(0) (0)
~A woman can dream~

Posted: Dec 8th, '23, 12:17    

chuunibyou

I remember how hectic college was for me, and I sympathise. I'm glad your break is starting soon. Or has it started now?

Yes, you can often get daycare tickets from posting. Posting rewards are pretty neat. To encourage activity on the site.

Ah, me too! I also like the background, although it reminds me of a dystopic action manhwa, it's still pretty.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Jan 11th, '24, 00:44    

Outline

chuunibyou wrote: Dec 8th, '23, 12:17 I remember how hectic college was for me, and I sympathise. I'm glad your break is starting soon. Or has it started now?

Yes, you can often get daycare tickets from posting. Posting rewards are pretty neat. To encourage activity on the site.

Ah, me too! I also like the background, although it reminds me of a dystopic action manhwa, it's still pretty.
I've been meaning to tell you that I really like your current avatar. It gives sailor moon. :)

I have four vacation days left. >_<

(0) (0)
~A woman can dream~

Posted: Jan 11th, '24, 15:08    

chuunibyou

Wheee, thank you! I love magical girls anime! I've already changed my avatar oops BUT I made that magical girl-style one to use a pair of headwings (it was a fairy item, I wanted to use it as soon as I found it!)

Aw, your break was short :mcsad: I hope the next semester goes well though, and isn't stressful.

I'm in a strange situation where I have been jobhunting for a WHILE but I need to take a break from it for my mental health.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 11th, '24, 21:47    

Outline

Definitely take as much rest as you can. Stuff is really stressful sometimes. I feel like I've slept this whole break. My mom helps me with my baby, so that I can sleep well. If I don't get very much sleep my bipolar issues get weird.

(0) (0)
~A woman can dream~

Posted: Jan 13th, '24, 04:40    

chuunibyou

thank you. i'm spending a lot of time in bed and just trying to distract myself. i'm glad your mom helps you with your baby so you can catch up on sleep.

(0) (0)

[ 2078 posts ]