Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2078 posts ] 
❣COME JABBER WITH ME❣
Otherwise the Queen of Hearts will lop off your head  10%  [ 22 ]
And play croquet with it, so there!  6%  [ 13 ]
Image  84%  [ 185 ]
Total votes : 220
 Post subject: Re: Jคცც૯Րω૦८қע JυՈ८੮ɿ૦Ո (come on in!)
Posted: Feb 11th, '21, 22:19    

Moi

Hugs: 324947
Mood: Know you're not alone.

CycloneKira: I don't even know who it was. We were in summer camp, which was just basically a daycare my school ran and called it summer camp. We'd go to a few teachers' houses to swim in their pools. I don't know who it was that did that to me and I wish I would have said something. I've told me parents a lot of things people did to me in recent years and they got pissed and told me I should have told them.

Well, it's like...Tap water has a taste to it and bottled water doesn't taste like tap water. And different brands of bottled water taste different from each other. I remember stopping to get gas and snacks in this one town and I drank some water and it was nasty and my mom told me the water in that town always tasted nasty.

Mynah: I remember saying "There's water in coffee, does that count u8"
I used to like this vitamin water, but the last time I got it, it tasted meh :\

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Posted: Feb 12th, '21, 06:52    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101699
Mood: spiritual
Nooo honey. Tea acts on your nervous system and black tea will usually have refined sugar as well (unless you take it without any sugar) which takes time for your body to break down. You can have honey and lemon water if you really want taste, but the thing is, any liquid with taste you can have only a limited amount of. You can't drink glasses and glasses of it, you'll get sick of it.

Just take water. Keep a bottle on your table. Keep a water alarm on your phone. Too much tea isn't good for you.

@Moi people's ideas of 'pranks' are so messed up a lot of the time. Someone should give them a taste of their own medicine.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Feb 12th, '21, 21:37    

Moi

I'm all for giving people a taste of their own medicine 8u

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Feb 13th, '21, 10:32    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40442
Mood: I'm trying.
Same. People don't understand otherwise.

And then there are some nitwits who think it's an invitation to start this endless back and forth because they don't mind doing it to you but they can't stand it being done to them and they want rEvEnGe.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Feb 13th, '21, 15:03    

chuunibyou

Those people are sociopaths and I'd want to think of doing something where they can't retaliate.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Feb 13th, '21, 21:39    

Moi

I remember talking to this person and they just made me feel dumb and they seemed to think I was lying constantly, which I wasn't. I try my hardest not to lie unless I feel like it'd protect me usually 8u
So for them to respond mockingly to me constantly - it really irked me.
But then they'd be nice sometimes.
And I'm the type of person that doesn't like hurting peoples' feelings - even if they deserve it.
I told my bestie about the person and she told me to block them because they were clearly an asshole or Sociopath xD
I tried to not block them, but they eventually irritated me enough that I did u8

I don't have the patience and energy to deal with people.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Feb 15th, '21, 07:46    

chuunibyou

That's actually abusive behaviour that they were doing. There's even a term for it- gaslighting. It's a good thing you stopped contacting them. Being nice sometimes is another thing abusers do to keep people confused. It's all manipulation.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 15th, '21, 09:34    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40442
Mood: I'm trying.
Moi wrote:
So for them to respond mockingly to me constantly - it really irked me.
But then they'd be nice sometimes.
I want to cry.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Feb 15th, '21, 11:15    

chuunibyou

CycloneKira wrote:I want to cry.
:qf: *hugs* There, there.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 15th, '21, 21:50    

Moi

I've had people hurt my feelings so much and I hate doing it to others.
I guess I also don't want to be a bad person who hurts peoples' feelings - I don't want to become one of them.

I've learned in recent years what gaslighting is 8u

My sister had a "friend" start doing this to her. He was nice then steadily got more and more assholeish towards her.
She was sobbing a couple weeks ago and I asked what was wrong and she said "I said the wrong thing and now my friend's going to kill himself!"
THAT royally pissed me off >_>
You don't get your way or someone says something you don't like so you threaten to kill yourself.
I don't think so Bu
So my mom and I told her to block him and assured her he wouldn't kill himself.
And what a surprise - he's still alive and trying to apologize and be friends again Bu

(1) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

[ 2078 posts ]