Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2078 posts ] 
❣COME JABBER WITH ME❣
Otherwise the Queen of Hearts will lop off your head  10%  [ 22 ]
And play croquet with it, so there!  6%  [ 13 ]
Image  84%  [ 185 ]
Total votes : 220
 Post subject: Re: Jabberwocky Junction (come on in!)
Posted: Mar 29th, '23, 13:03    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101398
Mood: spiritual
*hugs you forever*

northanger abbey! it's hilarious, the protagonist is cute and her love interest seems like a fun guy so far.

pride and prejudice was hilarious too. jane austen is at her best when she's writing comedy.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Mar 30th, '23, 07:05    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40382
Mood: I'm trying.
Comedy yay

Lemme guess, is the guy the kind that has a sense of humor when the heroine does "weird" things or something? Lol it's eithsr that or the guy with a stick up his butt who's actually a super deep intellectual

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Mar 30th, '23, 09:41    

chuunibyou

no, the guy actually leads the humour. like he does react to the heroine but that's not how he comes up with comedy.

and thankfully he does NOT have a stick up his butt lol i would not be able to stand another darcy.

i will send you pictures of some pages on whatsapp lol

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Apr 4th, '23, 20:18    

CycloneKira

Darcy has been done to death thenkyew. Need me some babes who will laugh with me- I mean, the heroine XP

On a slightly related but unrelated note, I somehow landed a Kdrama boi who doesn't watch Kdrama. Like how.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Apr 5th, '23, 07:40    

chuunibyou

i, too, imagine myself in the place of every heroine ever. we are the main characters of our lives :mccool:
CycloneKira wrote: Apr 4th, '23, 20:18 I somehow landed a Kdrama boi who doesn't watch Kdrama. Like how.
i'm assuming this is referring to krishna?

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 5th, '23, 14:17    

CycloneKira

Saaaaame omg

Yes it is XD His mannerisms, the way he talks, everything is so kdrama ish

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Apr 6th, '23, 11:36    

chuunibyou

CycloneKira wrote: Apr 5th, '23, 14:17 Yes it is XD His mannerisms, the way he talks, everything is so kdrama ish
very nice. :mcsmirk:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '23, 09:18    

CycloneKira

Guess collecting lemons is gonna be my entire personality until event ends *sigh* Why do they have to be popups T_T

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Apr 25th, '23, 07:50    

chuunibyou

I don't mind as much cause I play some music in the background while I click through the Dutch/German hangouts.

Did you manage to get everything? I got everything except the undershirt.

Now we have the Candy Caravan which is posting based, if you prefer that.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 21st, '23, 07:45    

chuunibyou

~bump
chat with me y'all!

(0) (0)

[ 2078 posts ]