Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2078 posts ] 
❣COME JABBER WITH ME❣
Otherwise the Queen of Hearts will lop off your head  10%  [ 22 ]
And play croquet with it, so there!  6%  [ 13 ]
Image  84%  [ 185 ]
Total votes : 220
 Post subject: Re: Jคცც૯Րω૦८қע JυՈ८੮ɿ૦Ո (open!)
Posted: Apr 15th, '15, 13:32    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101384
Mood: spiritual

@Kira: The kitten in your sig saying something like 'You better have a good reason for waking me' was scawwier :qt:

@Umbra: Holy Marshmallow, you're right! :mclol:
I've seen heterochromic eyes but not that combination :mcconf:
Making dude avis is challenging but funn :mcsquee: I wish the items I end up using were easier to get though :qmeh: Here's an avi I made with the Basic Suit:
Spoiler
Vampire Fangs
Suburban Scenary Background (Gray) - PR, 2300 FP
Plain Border (Gray) - PR, 300 FP
Halloween 09 Pet Spider (Black)
Basic Suit (Black) - BR, 1330 FP
Cat Eyes (Coffee)
Halloween '12 Dark Clivia
Guro Lolita Short Hair

He's very bishi of course but anime has refined my tastes that way :mclove:
I'll send you some :food: along with the shirts so you can maybe get both?

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Apr 15th, '15, 14:28    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40376
Mood: I'm trying.
Myth: I realized that and changed it back to what it was before :qt:
I like this siggy more, I must say.

Umbra: I have no idea what color combo you're looking for with the heterochromic eyes but you can check it out at the Troth Tent. *nods head*

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Apr 15th, '15, 15:45    

chuunibyou

Scawwy kitty *runs and hides* :chick:
I'm thinking and thinking about Umbra's hair :gfish:

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Apr 15th, '15, 22:35    

UmbraFear

Hugs: 2862
Mood: Nope.
Thanks for the stuff! ...But I accidentally bought a trial-type Knuffel so he doesn't give me foods. :mcdead: Shoot me now.

Yeah, I took a look at the Troth Tent, but it only looks like they have blue and green. My OC's eyes are red and purple.

What, what about my hair? ._.

....I think I'm gonna go make an RP.

(0) (0)
^Needs food!^

Posted: Apr 16th, '15, 10:51    

chuunibyou

If you're talking about your Fire Knuffel, he does give you food- 1000 FP every ten levels. He'll dig up food and quest material too, more as his digging skill increases. Just that he needs to reach a certain level and then he'll become really valuable, you'll see :qt:
What? Nothing. I don't think anything about your hair, I just think about it.
:mcconf:
Well, I just think it's thinkable. How it's an unnatural yellow and kind of gender neutral or maybe it's just me :mcheh:
Btw I'm curious about when you said 'Wonderland again?' have you been to Wonderland before on your intergalactic travels? :mcshock:
On here, RPs don't really seem to get going :mcsad: but yeah go make one! We can each play five characters and do an awesome group RP, if nothing else! :mcgrin:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 16th, '15, 12:22    

CycloneKira

About the RPs, it really depends on the user. Take me, for example, if you start an RP with me, it goes crazy fast *nods*

Umbra, what kind of RPs are you looking to make?

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Apr 17th, '15, 08:09    

UmbraFear

Hugs: 2862
Mood: Nope.
Hey, this hair is only many a few shades yellower than my RL hair!
And yes, yes I have been to Wonderland before. It was not pleasant. That's all I wish to say. >.<

Here. ._. It is done.
Yes, five characters each! :mcsquee: It shall liiiiiive! It's been such a long time since I've played in a crazy-fast RP, not since my old psycho RP buddy vanished.
I like making supernatural, fantasy, and sci-fi RPs. This one is a remake of the second RP I ever joined, one that me and my IRL friend decided to make. The original was deleted when the site did a restart of the RP forum, and my friend's parents are too strict to let her online much, so she can't RP. So I decided to bring it back because the original was amazing in that weird, messed up way.
Anyways, it's about a summer camp that humans and supernatural creatures are going to. It's set up so that no one can tell who's human and who isn't, so it'll be lots of fun. :mclaugh:

(0) (0)
^Needs food!^

Posted: Apr 17th, '15, 11:42    

CycloneKira

:qo:
That sounds awesome. Out of curiosity... could you post a link of the previous RP, if it still exists somewhere on the internet?

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Apr 17th, '15, 12:04    

chuunibyou

@Kira: Check out the Main RP thread, his friend turned it into a Wattpad novel and he's provided a link :mchappy:

@Umbra: FUNN! :mcsquee: I shall make one human and non-human and give others a chance to join in :mccute: and if they decide not to then their loss 'cause I get three more :mclaugh:
What happened? Were you convicted of stealing the Queen's tarts or something? :mclol:
Aww. :mcsad: I have a limited fixed amount of computer time too but it's not so less that I can't RP. That sucks.
Kira here doesn't have any allowed time. Whenever she's here she's wearing sneakers, eh Kira? :mcgloom:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 17th, '15, 12:34    

CycloneKira

Myth that's true!!
*narrows eyes*
Now, how would you know that? Did Loka-chan tell you? *raises eyebrows excitedly*

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

[ 2078 posts ]