Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 170 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: What Cannot Be Undone
Posted: May 31st, '15, 05:13    

XnovaX

Hugs: 20181
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Angel smiled a little and nodded to him. "Thank you." She said quietly. She smiled to the wolf. "Don't worry, we're almost there." She said in a sweet voice.

When they reached the dinning room Angel opened the door for Dorian and Neve. "After you, please sit wherever you like." She said to the two of them. Nami and her mother were already at the table and Nick was starting to bring out the food.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 31st, '15, 10:35    

LLuvia

Hugs: 17784
Mood: A tad tired, but happy nonetheless.
Dorian nodded as the door opened. Neve looked into the dining hall. "Neve you have to stay outside, you know ther rules." He said and petted her. Neve licked his hand and he chuckled. At home Neve was allowed in the hallways and Dorian's room. She was taught not to go in everywhere.

It was mostly so she wouldn't desteoy too many tuings inside the house, if she accidentally stumbled into anything. It didn't happen often, but she was a big wolf after all.... He looked at the butler. "Good evening, sir." He said, not really know how to address the stranger. He didn't want to be rude to him. "Isit possible that we could give Neve some raw meat?" He asked.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Posted: Dec 17th, '15, 21:19    

XnovaX

Angel smiled kindly at the large wolf, and looked at the prince as they entered the dining room. "Actually..if you'd allow it- she can go wherever you go, whether inside or outside of the castle." She said to him softly. Angel figured it was because of her size, but she was positive that Neve couldn't do more harm to the things than her growing dragon babies. They were wreckless and hyper, that's why they spent most of their time in a pen made ust for them.

Nick looked at the young prince and nodded to him. "Just call me Nick, no sir needed." He said to him in a casual voice. Angel came into the room and took her seat next to her mother. Nick nodded to Dorian once more. "Of course, is there anything else she eats?" He asked him curiously.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 17th, '15, 23:11    

LLuvia

Dorian looked over at Angel as she said he could bring her around. Neve barked happily. He smiled at her. "Neve you still have to behave inside." He said and pet the wolf. He moved her over to the corner closet to his seat, and petted her again. "Stay here."

He smiled as Nick said he could call him Nick. "She likes meat, and carrots." He told Nick. "Thank you for doing this." He said and smiled at Nick. He took his seat.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Dec 17th, '15, 23:48    

XnovaX

Angel smiled happily at the situation. She was starting to like this prince, but still wasn't sure about marrige. But he only just got here..and her mother wasn't rushing her into liking him. She could take her time and ease herself into a relationship first. Angel only hoped she had time...

Nick nodded to Dorian as he began setting the table for the royals. Once the food was set out, and the dishes were placed, Nick disappeared into the kitchen for a brief moment. Bringing out a large dish with some fresh raw meat slabs and a few carrots on the side, he slowly approached the large wolf and set the plate down near her. "There you go girl." He said to Neve in a quiet voice before joining the royals at the table.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 18th, '15, 01:47    

LLuvia

Neve gave Nick a growl. "Neve, friend." Dorian said, and Neve calmed. She looked at Nick with curious eyes. "She is not too happy with Strangers, but as long as no one touches her unexpected she should be friendly." He said. He was a little surprised that Nick joined them at the table, but didn't let it show on his face.

He turned his head to Angel. She didn't seem all that eager about the wedding, which was understandable, but none of them had really had a say in the matter. He smiled as the food was served. "It looks very delicious." He said. "I don't recognise any of the dishes." It was so weird being in a country that held no resemblance to his former home. He felt a tad of homesickness, before he turned a charming smile to Angel. "What would you recommend for me?" He asked.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Apr 22nd, '16, 03:49    

XnovaX

(God, i am so sorry for not replying to this sooner x~x writer's block hit me and i couldn't for the life of me think of a response. i can understand if you don't want to continue..but i am going to post anyway since a response came to me.)

Nick only took a step back when Neve growled, he understood boundaries of an animal's person space around strangers. He chuckled and shook his at Dorian, and smiled at the large wolf. "It's quite alright, I can't blame her for not being too happy with strangers." He said casually, then sat back in the chair so the royals could make their plates first. He always got his plate ready after the royals. "I just hope she likes the food I gave her." He added with a light chuckle.

Angel giggled quietly and glanced at the kind prince. She was a little concerned though.. he might not have shown it, but most castles these days didn't allow their maids or 'help' to join them at the table or other things.. But Nick was family. So she really didn't care what Dorian thought about it. She smiled at the prince and glanced at the table with many dishes prepared for them. "I can't really single out any of his dishes..they're all so delicious. Why don't you have what I have?" She answered with a curious question. Her mother had already started making her plate, but Nick decided to give her hand and then set the plate back down in front of her. She smiled of course.

Angel looked the dishes over once more before making her plate. Deciding to have a ladle or two of his beef stew in her bowl, which didn't taste like any other stew. It was special. And on her plate she had some Carbonara Pasta, a couple of Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps with Grapes and Pecans and course a roll.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Apr 23rd, '16, 00:57    

LLuvia

((Don't worry about it :D took a bit for me to remember exactly the plot I have set in here, but I think I have to now.))

Neve gave Nick a look as he slowly retreated, before she eyed the food. Then she sniffed to it, before taking a bite into the meat. Then she licked over the meat, and nipped at the carrots, before eating. Dorian smiled a little at the reaction the wolf did. She was cute in that regard.

He nodded as Angel told him to pick whatever she picked. He took a small portion of everything she picked and put it on his plate, so he could taste it. He could, after all get more later, should he enjoy it. He looked over at Nick. "So, Nick. I take it you're the one I can ask for information?" He asked and smiled. "So, what was Angel like as a kid?" He asked and smiled. "You two seem like the same age, so I'm sure you have all the gossip."

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Apr 29th, '16, 04:33    

XnovaX

((i'm so relieved to hear that ^~^ thank you for being so understanding with me <3))

Angel and her mother ate in silence, this was not unusual for the two of them. Her mother was a tad concerned though..since her daughter had a guest and after all, she hoped they would be married soon.

Nick blinked and looked at Dorian, nodding lightly. "You can ask me or any of the maids around here." He said to him casually, offering the prince a small smirk. Nick smiled when the young prince asked him what Angel was like as a kid, but it was more an 'hmmm...what i should i tell him?' smile than an actually smile. Angel felt her cheeks warm up a bit at the thought of her childhood being mentioned and cleared her throat quietly. The most she remembered as a child was the several wars that her family had to give aid and assistant through, and her brother's disappearance.

Nick offered the princess a warm smile and shook his head lightly, then looked back at Dorian. "She was adorable, that was and still is the case, I think." He said, glad that the princess had relaxed and continued eating. "Childhood was a difficult time for the princess though..she mainly stayed by her brother's side. You couldn't separate those two for anything." He said with a light chuckle. Angel missed her brother so..but he had faith that she would find him someday.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Apr 29th, '16, 08:25    

LLuvia

Dorian smiled and nodded. Angel's cough hadn't gone unnoticed by him, though. And the talk about his brother. He mentally smacked himself. Way to make light conversation complicated. "I see, well that is nice you hear." He said and chuckled. "Though, I'm sorry to hear her having difficulties in her childhood."

He shrugged. "My own childhood held little difficulty, if I may say so." He said and chuckled. "In some ways, it was a far more simple time for me, than my time now." It really was. Back then there was no throne, no responsibilities and no arrangements. He was a middle child. He held no possible responsibilities like his brother, who'd rule the kingdom eventually.

He was a bargaining chip. And he had ravelled in it. He smiled. "So, my lady." He asked and turned to Angel. "There are stories that say this kingdom is the home of dragons." Stories, hidden spies talking, same difference. It was a rumour anyway.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 170 posts ]