Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 170 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: What Cannot Be Undone
Posted: May 9th, '16, 22:19    

XnovaX

Hugs: 20352
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Nick politely excused himself from the table and disappeared into the kitchen for a moment. No telling for what..or if he had snuck into the library while he was at it..

Summer couldn't help but raise her gaze to Dorian when he questioned the stories about their dragons. She also couldn't help but notice her daughter tense. "We do have a few dragons flying about the kingdom, most of them died off during the war." Summer said in a soft voice. Angel looked down at the table. "Since I am a dragon rider, and so was my brother, we have our own dragons.. If you'd like to meet them." She said quietly, glancing at Dorian curiously. "Are you sure, Angel?" Her mother asked.

Angel nodded and smiled. "I'm sure they won't mind." She answered calmly. Flames was the only one she was concerned about.. Her brother's fire dragon was especially protective of her water dragon, Aqua.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 10th, '16, 11:52    

LLuvia

Hugs: 17793
Mood: A tad tired, but happy nonetheless.
Dorian tried to process the information given to him. "Wait, you have two dragons? really?" He looked at her. Okay, so he had heard the whispers, but he hadn't actually believed. Dorian looked at Angel as she mention to go and meet them. "I ... Am not sure." He said and smiled.

"I'm usually not very loved by animals, nevertheless famed mythological beasts." He chuckled. "I mean, I have Nieve, and there was my horses, but I'm not ... Exactly good with skittish types." He said. "I'd believe a dragon to be a skittish type." He looked back at Angel. "Are they skittish? Would they even like a stranger walking over to them?" He asked. He didn't fancy getting burned.

Not that he would be, since he held enough magical power to divert a flame. The dragons wading going to try and kill him, just get him away from them. He guessed. He couldn't beat a dragon ready to kill, but protect from a warning shot? Sure he'd do that. That did mean he had to reveal his magical powers, and explain why he had said magic scared him. He sighed.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Posted: May 10th, '16, 22:20    

XnovaX

Angel couldn't help but giggle as she listened to Dorian's reaction, and shook her head lightly. He was actually kind of cute. "I have two dragons, yes." She answered casually. Summer smiled kindly. "Don't worry, I'm sure Angel wouldn't have offered if she thought you'd be in any danger." The queen said to him softly. Angel only nodded in agreement. Dorian was a guest, she wouldn't let him see her babies if it would have put him in harms way.

"After dinner, I'll take you to meet Aqua. She's perfectly harmless." Angel said to him reassuringly, offering him a sweet smile.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 11th, '16, 00:57    

LLuvia

Dorian smiled. "If you think it's safe." He said and smiled. "I'd rather not startle your friends." Nieve was a friend rather than a pet, so Dorian assumed the same could be said about dragons. "I mean, I know I'll start living here, but I do know how a stranger can be rather frightening for some."

Nieve was an good example. Though, she seemed okay with Dorian, there wasn't many humans she liked. He looked at Summer and smiled then looked back at Angel. "Then I'll but my life in your capable hands, my lady."

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: May 20th, '16, 06:32    

XnovaX

Angel nodded lightly to the prince, and smiled sweetly. "Thank you, Dorian." She said to him after he agreed to trust her, hoping that the two of them truly saw eye to eye when it came to their animals. Meaning, her dragons weren't just her pets.. they were her babies.. and she would do anything for them. Just as they would do anything to keep their princess safe.

---

When their meal was finished, Nick reappeared in time to collect the dishes, then returned and helped Summer to her room so she could rest. Angel however, gently took the prince's hand and lead him down the hall that would lead to the outside stables. Where he would there meet her dragons.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 21st, '16, 00:11    

LLuvia

Dorian let Angel guide him to the stables. But as they got closer he turned to Nieve, who had followed them. "Nieve, stay here okay?" He said and petted the big wolf. "I know how you feel about strangers, and I want to give these dragons a good impression, so stay here, and no follow." He smiled as the wolf lay down and seemed to understand.

He turned to Angel as they walked the rest of the way. "So, how big is a dragon, exactly?" He asked and smiled. "Well, I'm assuming they are quite big since you can ride then, but ..." He stopped as he was guided to Aqua. When he was face to face with the dragon he looked in awe. "Well, she is a big one." He said and smiled.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: May 21st, '16, 02:57    

XnovaX

Angel slowly approached the large light blue beauty. Her white pattern looked like someone had delicately painted over her scales just so. The princess walked up to Aqua and opened the stable door. Flames was resting in the back, so Dorian would be fine. "Aqua, this is Dorian, he deserves the same respect you give me." She said to the dragon in a soft voice as she stroked Aqua's long neck.

Aqua glanced at the Prince with bright blue eyes for a moment before slowly lowering her head to sniff the boy standing in her court. The air the blew out of her nose, to ruffle Dorian's hair, showed her approval of the Prince. Angel smiled and skillfully climbed up onto her back, rubbing her neck affectionately. Should she show that she could talk?

Kind of like the dragon from Dragon, only she could speak to whoever she pleased.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 21st, '16, 07:22    

LLuvia

Dorian stood still while the dragon seemed to check him out. He tensed up a bit as the dragons head moved over to to sniff him. He glanced over at Angel as he was blown at. Then the dragon seemed to move away. "So, am I good?" He asked. He didn't really understand dragon protocols. He hesitated a bit before moving closer.

Then as he was close enough he looked at Aqua. "Hello Aqua." He said "Angel here say that you have assured me you are a good girl, and I won't be burned alive." He chuckled a little. "I'm Angel's fiancé, so we'll most likely see each other more." He wasn't sure how much the dragon understood. He guessed it was smarter than Nieve, and the wolf seemed to understand.

"I hope we'll at least be able to be friends." He said and smiled in the end. He had made no attempt to touch the dragon yet. He wanted to, but it would be rather rude, wouldn't it?

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: May 21st, '16, 10:10    

XnovaX

Angel giggled and nodded to Dorian lightly. "You passed." She reassured him. Aqua stared at the boy as he spoke, moving her head to look at Angel who nodded back to the dragon as she sat on her back. "That's right, so be sure to treat him well." Angel said to her as she stood and leaned against her scaly neck. ~It's not me he you have to worry about, Prince Dorian. I, myself, and I frost breathing dragon.~ The dragon voiced her thoughts effortlessly, adding a quiet growl from her throat. Angel lightly patted her scales. "There, there girl.. I made a promise and I intent to keep it."

Sooner than she had expected, a large and very old red and black dragon made himself known by emitting a deep and unpleasant growl. His horns long and blunt, yet fitting his head exceptionally well, curved slightly and he had sharp needle-like spines going from his mid-back all the way down to the tip of his tail where four more smaller spines were added to give his tail a mace-like appearance. Angel slowly pushed off of Aqua's back and ran to stand in front of Dorian protectively. She knew what Flames was thinking.. He wasn't the type to 'voice' his thoughts. Angel could tell what he was thinking just by gazing briefly into his golden eyes. "Follow your mate's example and give him a chance." The beast growled once more, showing only his back teeth.

"He is my fiance, treat him with the same respect you would give me." Angel said to him in a stern voice. Flames snarled at the princess, and Aqua nudged him lightly. The light scaled dragon was understanding and very loyal to her rider- Flames was a brute. The two ended up venturing off to spend some time out of the stables. Angel looked at Dorian and sighed softly. "So, there you have it. The pride and join of my kingdom."

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 21st, '16, 14:26    

LLuvia

Dorian smiled. "Well, I come up north, so I'm pretty used to the cold." He said and chuckled. He honestly was a little surprised by the whole mind talking, thing, but he had a good poker face. He backed off a little, seemingly not that favored by the dragon.

He did not anticipate the arrival of another dragon, however. This one seemed very bend on attacking. He yelped a little at the growl, and was actually rather grateful that Angel seemed to be able to calm the dragon. Dorian looked as the two dragon headed out. "Well, that was rather interesting to say the least." He said and looked at Angel. "Who was that big one?" He asked. "He didn't seem to like me that much."

He smiled. "Still, a real life dragon, huh?" He said and chuckled. "I can hardly believe it."

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 170 posts ]