Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 170 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: What Cannot Be Undone
Posted: Sep 22nd, '17, 04:35    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19911
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
((a hurricane knocked out my internet, and we just got it working again x.x -after two weeks! i'm so happy to have it back!)

Angel's expression softened as Dorian apologized for making her think about unpleasant things. He often did that, after asking such questions.. It gave her a set of uncertain emotions flutter in her heart. She had promised her mother to at least this foreign prince a chance to when her over, and she finding herself slowly being wooed by the young prince. He was indeed different from the other young lords she had met, and certainly the most thoughtful among them.

Nick blinked when Dorian complimented the meal he had cooked, and he bowed slightly, to show his respect. "Thank you, younger master." He said, placing a hand over the area of his heart, as he bowed. "It an honor to hear such praising words." He spoke casually before excusing himself. Angel looked to her betrothed and nodded lightly, reaching out and delicately grasping the offered hand of the prince. "We shall." She said softly, her dark jade eyes having a hidden shine to them as they began down the long hall towards the castle library.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Sep 25th, '17, 22:43    

LLuvia

Hugs: 17735
Mood: A tad tired, but happy nonetheless.
Dorian smiled as they walked, Nieve following after, having joined as they left the dining room. Dorian petted her head as they walked. Once they reached the library he moved up to open the dot for Angel, making a small bow and a wink. "Ladies, first." He said and waited for Angel and Nieve to enter before walking in himself.

He took a seat at the chess board and smiled at Angel. "Do you want to be white or black?" He asked. Petting on his thigh to make Nieve lie down next to him, which she did. He gave a a small pet on her head, before he let her rest. She probably wanted a small nap after her meal.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Posted: Sep 28th, '17, 04:51    

XnovaX

Angel offered the prince a small smile at his actions as he opened the library door for her. She moved to do a light curtsy, then casually walked inside the massive library, making her way over to the small table where the chess board sat. It was clear that the board had been used frequently, and recently. Her and Nick often played together, and she refused to leave the game until they were tied or she had won. Nick always managed to get her in the last few moves of the game.

She sat down at the table and glanced at Dorian. "I don't mind playing the black pieces." Angel spoke casually as she began to take the black pieces and set them up accordingly. This would be fun.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 11th, '17, 00:22    

LLuvia

Dorian smiled as she put up the black pieces. He started doing the same. "Did you know, black usually have a higher win ratio?" He said with a smile, starting the game once all the pieces had been lined up. "You get to be the one reacting, which can be a very beneficial power." He chuckled and looked. Down at the board.

"But I have to admit, chess is fun regardless of win or loss." Dorian didn't have that many people that liked playing against him, however. They were mostly sore losers, seeing as Dorian was far better than them. He wondered if he should go easy on Angel. Maybe he'd decide after a few rounds.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Oct 15th, '17, 02:15    

XnovaX

Angel couldn't help but smirk lightly at his tid-bit about the black pieces. Of course she had heard that before, from Nick, one of the times they battled. "My prince, you would not be the first." She spoke softly, sharing a simple smile with him when he spoke. By the way she played, it was clear she had knowledge and knew how to play, but her skills were still borderline amateur. She stayed mostly quiet as they went on with their game of chess. She was focused on the game, and something else that lingered in the back of her mind.

After some time, once her thoughts were properly organized, she looked up from the game board for a moment, then gazed back down at the board. "The cruel fate of young royals, to marry a stranger with only the benefits for the kingdoms in mind.." Se spoke softly, remembering the way Nix had barged into the castle after being denied as a suitor. "I promise my mother I'd give you chance, and I have- in doing so I've realized, in these few days, I couldn't have a better prince to be engaged to, and that is my personal confession." She continued to speak. "I would truly be happy with you by my side." Angel spoke as they played, still on their first round. The round was slow, but already she figured she'd probably lose. It didn't matter though.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 15th, '17, 22:46    

LLuvia

Dorian hummed as he observed Angel, while she made her move. He noticed her mind seemed to be in deep thought, so he let her have her silence to figure out whatever was on her mind. Couldn't really be the board yet, seeing as they had barely started. When she did speak, Dorian lifted his eyes to look at her.

What she said caught him a bit off guard. She found him worthy of her hand? He gave her a smile. "I'm surprised to hear I've already charmed my way into your heart, my lady." He chuckled a little. "Still, it could all be a lie." He said as he made his own move, and leaned back into his seat.

A smirk growing on his face. "After all, my family is the infamous Northern kingdom. The secret police. With specialization in infiltration." He chuckled a little as he recited the rumors. "How can you be so certain that I am a man, you desire to marry?"

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Oct 15th, '17, 23:32    

XnovaX

Angel studied the board as Dorian made his move, and thoughtfully moved one of her own pieces soon after. His words hadn't surprised her at all. Despite his mannerism and kind words, it could have all been a front- but she refused to believe that. She wouldn't doubt him until she had a reason to. "The Northern kingdom has done what they're best at, there's nothing wrong with that.. You stood up to the council when they turned on me, and you've shown me a secret from your kingdom. I refuse to believe it's a lie, Dorian." She responded casually, keeping her eyes on the board.

Aqua trusted him as well, and that was saying something. Getting a dragon to trust someone they'd never met, was nearly impossible. "I believe your heart is true, and the people of your kingdom are good, strong, independent people who only want to, as you said to the council, perverse peace." She said, glancing up at him with her dark jade eyes. She was saying she loved him- it was still too soon for that, but she truly wouldn't mind being married to him. The found the thought rather pleasant.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 16th, '17, 02:33    

LLuvia

Dorian chuckled. "Well those are some arguments that I'll have a tough time getting around." He said and smiled. He move another piece and hummed. He was beginning to get a clear picture of where Angel was going with this game. He had always been good at reading people's strategies and plans. Chess was no different. He smirked a little. Maybe he'd play his hand later and let his little wife win this round. He could always win next game.

"But I must say, I'm not used to feeling exposed like this." He said with a chuckle. "I'm used to be hard to get a read on, you see." He tilted his head to the side and rested it in his hand. "And I'm good at reading people." He said and grinned. He reached down and petted Nieve's head.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Oct 16th, '17, 04:07    

XnovaX

Angel gently pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear, and studied the board a bit before moving her piece. She made him feel exposed? How interesting. Reading people wasn't her strong suite, but she definitely had a talent for looking inside people and trying to understand their hearts. "I'm terribly sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, my prince." She said with a quiet giggle. "..but, if at least one person can look inside someone dear or important, it can't be all that bad.." Angel added softly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 17th, '17, 01:30    

LLuvia

Dorian chuckled and took Angel's hand in his. "I feel a great many things since meeting you, fear not, uncomfortable has yet to be one of them." He said and smiled. "I think the more accurate emotion would be charmed, actually. It's nice to know I'm not unreadable for you. I'd like it more if you believe my words." Having his every move second guessed and Angel constantly looking for second meanings to his words would be annoying. Better he had her trust.

The game continued, withdorian making small "mistakes" ever so often. Not enough that he'd be caught, but enough so that at the end Angel was the victorious. He grinned and clapped his hands. "Ah, well done my dear. This was a fun round. Shall we have another go? I must have gotten more rusty than I originally thought." He said with a chuckle.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 170 posts ]