Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 170 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: What Cannot Be Undone
Posted: Oct 17th, '17, 03:56    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19914
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Angel felt her cheeks warming up with the words he had spoken. She could not deny how she could get lost in his gorgeous eyes. A smile pulled at her lips, and she relaxed back into the chair. "I believe I have already said how I felt about your words, my prince" She spoke softly, not even really paying attention to the game anymore. She wasn't bored, just lost in their conversation. He would have her trust until a time where it was proven her trust to be misplaced- but that time was not now. Now, he had her trust and her faith in their soon-to-be marriage.

Her mind had slipped enough, to where the game ended and Dorian had announced that she had won, she looked rather confused. "I won?" She asked quietly, her eyes scanning the board before she glanced up at her fiance curiously. Either he let her win, or she just happened to get lucky. Either way, she was happy. After a moment of thought, she shook her head lightly at the invitation to a second game and she slowly stood. "Another time perhaps, I think we should go see my mother about my decision to marrying you." Angel voiced with a soft smile, curious to how he would respond.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 24th, '17, 13:45    

LLuvia

Hugs: 17735
Mood: A tad tired, but happy nonetheless.
Dorian smiled. "if you are certain this is your decision." He said. His family would be overjoyed to know that he had charmed his way into the dragon princess so quickly, but perhaps he had succeeded where others had failed because he had been charmed back in turn by this beautiful woman.

He stood and petted Nieve on the head. "Come on, Nieve. we are leaving." The wolf looked up, and shook herself, before walking over to Angel, with her tail wagging. She rubbed herself up against Angel's side, before moving back to Dorian. Dorian chuckled. "Nieve, she's mine, not yours." He said and patted the dog's head again.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Posted: Oct 25th, '17, 23:42    

XnovaX

Angel smiled at the young prince, nodding lightly. She was as curtain about this decision as the decision to one day find her brother. She couldn't contain her giggle when the large white wolf rubbed up against her side. "In her eyes, the two of us belong to her, I believe." Angel spoke softly, glancing at Nieve knowingly. She then gently wrapped her hand around Dorian's and began to lead him to her mother's room.

The walk didn't seem to take very long and soon she was standing before her mother's door. She sounded a knock before slowly opening the door. "Mother?" She asked softly, hoping she wasn't disturbing her rest. Hearing her daughter, Summer glanced up from her book before setting it down on her bed. "What is it, darling?" She asked curiously. Angel smiled and walked in the bedroom, gently pulling Dorian inside the room as well. "I've decided." She said, smiling. With those few words, Summer lightly clasped her hands together, then uncovered herself and walked over to the two. Angel watched her mother wearily for a moment, but her smile never faded as she glanced at the prince.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 29th, '17, 01:30    

LLuvia

Dorian chuckled. “Well, in that case you can still be mine, right?” He teased when Angel suggested they both belonged to Nieve. Nieve just seemed to ignore them, as she followed after them, as they walked. When they got to Summer’s room, Dorian made a motion to Nieve, telling her silently to wait outside. Nieve sat down and obeyed, as they walked in.

Dorian gave Angel a smile, as she spoke to her mother. When Summer walked up to them, Dorian gave the queen a smile. “I promise that I will make your daughter a very happy woman, your majesty.” He said with a small bow. He gently placed a hand on Summer’s arm, wanting to support her weaker body, and possibly help her back to herbed, should it be necessary.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 9th, '17, 04:39    

XnovaX

(long over due x.x my mind was elsewhere >< i hope we can continue ^^)

Summer smiled gently at the young prince and she lightly placed her hands on his shoulders. "Fear not, young prince, Nick was the only other man that made her this happy." She said, smiling at how her daughter reacted to her teasing. Angel had looked down, nearly her entire face was red from embarrassment. "M-mother, please! That was back when I was a child!" Summer couldn't help her giggle, then she slowly pressed her lips against the boys ear.

"Darkness is coming.. Keep my daughter safe.." She murmured in a soft voice that Angel couldn't hear. She quickly grasped Dorian's supporting arm when she felt off-balance, and she glanced at him with softened dark green eyes. "Be a dear, help me to my bed.." She spoke softly, hoping she wasn't sounding demanding. Angel grew worried of her mother.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 9th, '17, 23:00    

LLuvia

Dorian smiled as Summer seemed to approve of him, he even gave off a small smile and a chuckle at her small teasing towards Angel. He gave a small wink as she looked up from her embarrassment. However, at Summer's warning, he turned to her, with a confused frown on his face.

"Of course, Your Majesty." He said as Summer asked for him to aid her back to her bed. He could see the worry in Angel's eyes and gave her a small smile as he aided her mother back into bed. "Queen Summer?" He asked, once Summer was safe in the bed, and in no danger of falling over. "This will require a lot of trust from your family and mine, but I would regret offering this deal too late." He licked his lips as a nervous habit before he continued.

"I can't help but believe that your illness is unnatural." He said and looked at her. "Would you allow me to check if there is any curse or magic causing it?" He knew his parents had told Summer that he possessed no magic. The magic of the north was different than the ones learned down here. Rumours, like every other thing about the north, was dark and dangerous.

"I promise not harm will come to you." The harm would be to him instead. if Summer had been cursed, Dorian's hand would be burned by her skin, should he do his spell. It wouldn't be dangerous, more like a child burning his tongue while drinking soup.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 10th, '17, 02:25    

XnovaX

Angel showed signs of small relief as Dorian offered her a smile as ge helped her mother back to her bed. Summer casually sat down on the side of her mattress. She glanced at her daughter, when Dorian mentioned her illness. "My child, have you seen your dragons today?" She asked casually, smiling softly. Angel could see through the smile though.. and she wanted to present for the discussion. Knowing better than to raise a fuss, she bowed a little and left the room to seek her dragons in the stable.

Summer's smile slowly faded and her eyes softened as she glanced at the young prince. "Your family has a powerful magic, a dark magic. I can feel sense it within you, but not the same dark magic that haunts my daughter.." She began to speak in a soft voice. "My illness is the result of falling in love with a man with a very dark heart.. I have been cursed, and Angel knows as well- I just havem't admitted it to her.." She said to the young prince.

"You musn't tell her either.." Summer murmured softly as she slowly lifted her legs onto her bed and re-positioned herself so she could lay down some, propped up a little on her pillows so they could talk if he wanted. She didn't mind the company. "It seems, my illness has now left a cloud over your head as well.."

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 11th, '17, 02:53    

LLuvia

Dorian felt nervous being alone in the room with Queen Summer. This kingdom truly must have a great deal of trust in him. Dorian gave a small smile as Summer described his magic as dark. “Magic is a common in the northern royalty.” He said simply. “And while I know my magic can be dark, I know that there can be no dark without light.” He smiled.

He took a seat at the bed and gave Summer a more worried look. “This curse, is there a way to lift it?” He asked. “I have power, yet I feel this is beyond even my capabilities. I could freeze it for a time, delay this illness from worsening, but without a cure it will consume you.” He stated, taking Summer’s hand in his. “If I am to be a part of this family, then I feel obligated to help you recover to the best of my abilities, your Majesty.”

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 12th, '17, 03:45    

XnovaX

Summer lowered her gaze as he spoke. "If there is a cure, we have not found it.. My sorceress, Nami, has been studying and searching for as long as I can remember." She spoke softly. Her gaze softened as the young prince took her hand into his, a caring smile forming on her lips. He was not yet a part of this family, and yet, he was willing to go to that extent to find a cure for this curse. It impressed her, to say the least. But, it also concerned her.. So many were willing to everything in their power to rid her of this curse- at times, the Queen just wanted to be left in peace. How could deny them that, though?

"I've had this curse for so long.. Honestly, I would rather just rest.." Summer said quietly, saying her true feelings. Angel was twenty-one years old and ready to be queen, Summer trusted her daughter and her fiance to run the kingdom without her. She was ready to sleep, not having the strength to fight anymore. "My prince, do what you will. I have enough will to fight this a little bit longer.." Summer said to him, gazing at him with a small smile.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 12th, '17, 10:03    

LLuvia

Dorian was surprised by how tired Summer sounded. Ultimately, when She was giving Forian the choice, he knew there was only one right thing to do. “Prolonging your suffereings without a cure in sight would be a cruelty, your majesty.” He said, though a sad smile was on his face. “Especially if it is unwanted.”

He stood up. “I will not use a spell on you, unless it is wanted. If I do that, how can I claim to be better than the man who cursed you in the first place?” He aid and smiled. He gave Summer a deep bow. “Hope you will have a good rest, my Queen.” He said, as he turned to leave.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 170 posts ]