Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Sep 3rd, '18, 17:51    

XnovaX

Hugs: 20281
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Ruby opened her eyes once more, but she wasn't a sleep just yet. Medicine. She glanced at Kira and nodded lightly and moved a hand to the cloth on her head, as to hold it in place and she slowly sat up some. Moving made her dizzy, and instinctively she gently leaned on her best friend for some support. "Is this okay..?" She murmured quietly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Sep 4th, '18, 10:08    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40847
Mood: I'm trying.
Kira gave the other girl a smile and nodded. "Yeah, that's fine," she said, gently removing Ruby's hand from her head and holding the towel in place herself.

Why are they both having such a hard time?

She couldn't help it when her thoughts drifted to Chaos, and the state he was possibly in. She really hoped he was doing okay. Although they'd only dropped him off at Stein's yesterday, it felt like it had been weeks, somehow.

Kayo was battling thoughts of his own while he poured out the medicine into a spoon and held it out in front of Ruby. "Here, drink this up," he said, waiting for her to drink it.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Sep 4th, '18, 15:41    

XnovaX

(Hey, how do you think they would fair against Crona? O.o)

Ruby allowed her hand to rest on her lap, when Kira removed it from the cloth. Her thoughts wandered to her weapon, who probably wasn't doing much better than she was. She could somewhat feel his distraught, which wasn't helping her case. They were connected after all..

She carefully took the spoon and downed the liquid with a quick shiver. Ruby handed the spoon back to Kayo. Crappy time to be getting sick, with Delia out and about. Other students were worrying about the witch Medusa, and her demon-blade offspring. Ruby leaned off of Kira and laid down in the bed. "Sorry 'bout this.. I know it's not the time to be getting sick.." She murmured quietly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Sep 4th, '18, 19:53    

CycloneKira

((At this point, I think BADLY XP These guys are good, granted, but they're not at the level they need to be to be able to hold their own in a fight against Crona and Ragnarok. Or I don't know, if Medusa isn't helping Crona, and if it's all four against the two, then maybe?))

Kira gently helped Ruby lie down on the bed, as Kayo made his way to the kitchen to put away the spoon and medicine. She then soaked another towel and replaced the one on Ruby's head, as she listened to her speak, frowning at what she heard.

"Come on Ruby, you know it's not your fault," she said. "Everyone gets sick, and especially given everything it's really not surprising." She offered the other a warm smile. "Rest up now, okay? Don't want Chaos to come home to see you sick, right?"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Sep 4th, '18, 22:56    

XnovaX

(That's what I was thinking x.x Medusa doesn't usually help him though.. Maybe we'll do something with it later ^^')

Ruby nodded lightly at her words, her eyes slowly closing as she drifted of to a peaceful sleep.

*~(I'm timeskipping :p)~*

The day passed pretty slow, with Ruby sick and her fever not wanting to break nor fade, and she didn't really eat much except soup and crackers. Her mental state was questionable as well, but the fever probably didn't help that. She was feeling better when she woke the following morning, and it helped to know that could now retrieve Chaos from Stien's house.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Sep 5th, '18, 08:51    

CycloneKira

((Can't wait :D))

After a day of taking care of Ruby and letting her rest, the twins woke up the next morning and headed straight to the kitchen to whip up something for breakfast. Once they were done, Kira walked into her room and saw that Ruby was already awake.

"Morning," she greeted her, a warm smile on her face. "Feeling better today? There's soup and bread for breakfast, so if you can, come on out and we'll eat at the table, or else we can bring it here for you." She took a good look at Ruby, noting that she looked much better than yesterday. "What do you say?"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Sep 5th, '18, 15:05    

XnovaX

Ruby sat up and offered her friend a sweet smile, nodding lightly. "Sounds good." She said, then slipped out of bed. She didnt feel one-hundred percent, but she definitely felt well enough to join the twins for breakfast before going to get her partner. As long as they didn't run into any trouble along the way.

She followed Kira down to the kitchen and say at the table with them to eat breakfast. That medicine Kayo went and got must've been really working.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Sep 7th, '18, 17:53    

CycloneKira

Kira smiled when Ruby got out of bed, which meant she felt better too. She put a hand on her friend's shoulder and the two of them walked over to the dining room where Kayo was busy setting the table for the three of them.

Kayo looked up at the girls as they came in and smiled. "Feeling better this morning, Ruby?" He hoped she was, so that she could come along with him and Kira when they went to get Chaos back. He was sure that Chaos wouldn't have liked that Ruby was sick too. Besides, there was also the simple fact that Kayo didn't like seeing her sick.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Sep 7th, '18, 23:13    

XnovaX

Ruby easily walked with Kira down to the dining room, and offered Kayo a small smile when she saw him. She felt just a little dizzy briefly, and sat down at the table casually. "Mostly." She said casually, glancing at him with a light smirk. "Don't think I'm staying here while you two get Chaos, I'm coming with you." She didn't care how sick she felt.. "So, we going after breakfast?" Ruby asked curiously, personally wanting to get him as quick as possible.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Sep 10th, '18, 12:53    

CycloneKira

Kayo poured out some water into Ruby's glass and then into his own before sitting down. "Yeah, we'll go," he said, nodding his head. "I just thought that maybe we could grab some drinks and snacks before going to get him, to welcome him back. Plus, I'm not sure whether he's had anything good to eat in the time he's been there."

Kira liked the idea, but she wasn't sure. "But Kayo, what if Professor Stein says he can't eat certain things for a while?" She wasn't sure how "soul-stitching" worked, but nevertheless, an injury was an injury, and doctors often gave specific instructions with regard to diet when things like this happened. She looked at Ruby. "What do you think, Rube?"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

[ 342 posts ]