Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Feb 16th, '21, 13:51    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40215
Mood: I'm trying.
Kayo spaced out for a second before turning back to Chaos. "I just keep getting the feeling we should've followed them," he said, his eyebrows furrowed. There was something nagging him, a feeling at the pit of his stomach that told him he shouldn't have let them go on their own. But he tried rationalizing his feelings out loud. "The place they went to, it's pretty crowded, right? Nothing can go too wrong in a place like that."

Kira heard Ruby's voice and snatched up one last dress from the racks she was browsing through before racing over to the dressing rooms. Only Ruby had changed into her regular clothes, holding the first dress in her hand. She sighed. "You're set on that one, huh?" She pouted at her friend. "I wanted to see you try on the other ones though." She looked over the dress. There was no doubt it was beautiful, and Ruby had looked stunning in it when she'd tried it on earlier. Just as well.

Kira sensed a movement at the corner of her eye, causing her to turn around and look. Nothing out of the ordinary. She turned her attention back to Ruby. "Should I try these on then?"

((I was sort of going for a general feeling of worry from Kayo's side because of all the stuff that has happened to them, and that Shinigami or someone has a skilled individual like Stein or Aunt Cora tailing the girls just in case, which is what Kira almost catches on to in the store. Is this okay?))

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Feb 16th, '21, 21:07    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19798
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
((Thats fine, maybe it could be their aunt cora ^^))

Chaos knit his eyebrows some as Kayo spoke and nodded, understanding where his friend was coming from. "I get it." He shrugged some, hoping the girls would be alright. "Yea, it's pretty crowded. " He tried assuring him, and himself.

--

Ruby offered Kira a shy smile at her pout and nodded some. She giggled quietly and nodded when she asked about trying on a dress for herself. "You definitely should." She paused and blinked when Kira suddenly turned around."Kira?" She asked curiously.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 17th, '21, 20:38    

CycloneKira

((Aunt Cora it is XD Wanna do a time skip to the party after this post? Or I could.))

Kira noticed the concern in her friend's face and shook her head with a smile, indicating it was nothing. "I'm going to be trying out each one and you better tell me which ones you like the best," she said, holding up the dresses for Ruby to see. There were six dresses draped over her arm.

Kayo let out a long sigh and ruffled his hair in frustration. "I have got to chill," he muttered.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Feb 18th, '21, 02:16    

XnovaX

((I don't mind, but it might not be all that great ^^'))

Ruby offered her a small smile as she mentioned trying on each dress. She waited patiently as Kira tried on and showed her how she looked in each one. Her favorite one was the blue one.

They then went looking for suits for the boys, and headed home.

Chaos tried to help Kayo with his nerves, but it didn't really get anywhere until the girls came home with dresses and a couple of matching suits.

--

Finally it was time for the party, and after getting ready the four of them headed to the school for the dance party. Ruby stuck closer to Kira, feeling a little more self conscious about how she looked since she didn't wear dresses often. She hardly ever wore dresses.

When they arrived, students were still arriving and Lord Death hadn't arrived yet.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 19th, '21, 20:05    

CycloneKira

((I think it was fine))

Kira was feeling herself in her new dress. The cut, the color, the design - literally everything about the dress made her feel like she was shining. She walked alongside Ruby with a huge smile on her face. But she also knew that Ruby wasn't feeling as confident because she wasn't used to it. She gave her friend's hand a gentle squeeze. "You look amazing, Rube," she said with a kind smile. "Just try to own it for tonight. We're dressed to the nines, we look spectacular, and we've got the guys behind us looking pretty decent too."

She looked over at the boys, who were actually looking rather dapper in their suits. Kira couldn't help blushing a tiny bit when her eyes wandered over to Chaos.

As for Kayo, in spite of the initial protests, he seemed to be loving the clothes too. Not that he'd ever admit that to Kira. He noticed his sister's expression and snickered.

"She really loves wearing fancy stuff like this," he said to Chaos, although his tone was one of fondness rather than humor. He had to admit, both girls looked really lovely in their respective dresses. He supposed getting Ruby to wear red had been Kira's idea; she had an eye for this sort of thing.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Feb 24th, '21, 21:08    

XnovaX

Ruby never let go of Kira's hand as they walked, not feeling the least bit comfortable. She wasn't in her element and she didn't really know how to 'own it' as her friend tried suggesting. "I'm trying here.." She murmured, a shy smile on her lips. Her eyes wandered to the boys, and noticed the smirk her partner was giving her. She rolled her eyes some and brought her eyes forward, hiding the blush on her cheeks at how handsome they both looked. They seemed so more comfortable, despite their argues.

Though he didn't mind every once in a while, Chaos didn't prefer suits. It made him feel too formal, and his attitude often contradicted his appearance. The girls looked stunning, Kira especially. She knew exactly how good she looked, and wasn't afraid to hide it. Hearing Kayo, he chuckled some and draped an arm around his shoulders. "Maybe she get can Ruby to more comfortable." He mused, meaning it as a fond joke, hoping she'd relax.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 24th, '21, 21:28    

CycloneKira

Kira sighed, although she knew why Ruby was having trouble. "Okay, forget that," she said. "Think of all the fun we're going to have at the party. Great food, nice music, maybe even dancing if you want to." She wasn't sure who else she'd dance with, except Kayo and Chaos. Kira was feeling confident, but not enough that she'd be comfortable dancing with just anybody. She looked over at the boys, who seemed to be looking back at them. Were they talking about them?

Hearing Chaos' words, Kayo began to get lost in thought, his eyes fixed on Ruby. She looked marvelous, in spite of her obvious nervousness. "She really should be," he said out loud, absently. "She looks beautiful." He didn't realize that he'd said those words out loud.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Mar 12th, '21, 22:54    

XnovaX

Ruby blinked and smiled a little at the words her best friend spoke. 'Think of all the fun we're going to have.' She nodded some and seemed to relax a little more, though her cheeks were still dusted with color.

Chaos smirked some and lightly gave Kayo a pat on his shoulder. "C'mon man, let's have some fun." He teased some before walking up to the girls and loosely draping his arms around either of their shoulders.

The lights dimmed some as Stein and Spirit came to the stage with a large mirror, they gave a small speech and Death explained as that he couldn't actually be there. A woman came to the stage, and she as introduced as a sub teacher, and she'd be filling for Stein once or twice a week. Her name was Aria Faeyette. Afterwards, the students were told to enjoy the rest of the party.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Mar 29th, '21, 08:33    

CycloneKira

Kayo was mostly enjoying the party, but it was tinged by the annoyance he felt on noticing how much attention the girls were getting from the guys in their year. Kira was usually too nervous to speak to any of them, but today, she seemed to be holding some form of shy conversation. He almost exploded when he saw her blush. BLUSH? Did that little bastard just flirt with his sister? And then he caught himself and shook his head.

"Wanna go find the food?" he asked Chaos, while looking over at Ruby to see how she was handling all the special attention, vaguely acknowledging the fact that a new teacher had been introduced.

Kira, for her part, had been enjoying the party, and to a degree, even the attention, until Butch started trying to come on to her. Butch was one of their seniors, and Kira had often caught him staring at her in a way that made her feel uncomfortable. None of the others really knew about this though, because he had never outright approached her, and she didn't feel the need to say anything.

Now this guy had asked her to dance (in the creepiest way she'd ever seen), and she didn't want to say yes, but was too afraid to say no. She tried subtly looking around for any of her friends, but didn't want to look away so much that she appeared rude.

"Aw, don't be shy, Kira, I'll make it worth your while," Butch said, as he stepped closer to take hold of her hand.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Mar 30th, '21, 02:29    

XnovaX

Chaos was far too distracted to hear much of the announcement, between keeping an eye on his meister and keeping up with Kayo. Parties weren't his or Ruby's settings, but he could at least kick back and enjoy himself. Part of him wanted to get the girls to dance, but didn't want to push his luck.

He noticed Kayo keeping his attitude in check while his own temper flickered as boys gave Kira and Ruby a little too much attention. He was concerned for their sanity, mostly Ruby's, but when Kayo mentioned food he couldn't hide the grin that came to his face. "Sounds good." Chaos agreed, draping arm over his shoulders.

--

Ruby was enjoying herself a little more, focusing more on the event and trying not to think so much about how the other students were looking at her. She was thinking about asking Kira to help her drag the boys to dance, until she noticed Butch being a creeper. She was stupid, Kira was her best friend for god's sake. She noticed when certain upperclassmen took an interest in her.

Stifling a frown at how Butch seemed to step over a line most people didn't step over, in which most of the students didn't even approach Ruby since they thought she was a loose canon, she gently took hold of Kira's hand before Butch could and glanced at him. "I'm dancing with her actually." She piped in, taking note of Kira's situation and silently telling Butch to 'back off', before starting to lead Kira away from him and closer to the dance floor without actually being on the dance floor.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 342 posts ]