Why hello there!
How you doin'? *eyebrow lift*  17%  [ 23 ]
You fine! *gunpoints at you with both hands*  10%  [ 13 ]
*facepalm*  10%  [ 14 ]
Food!  32%  [ 43 ]
Yup. That's a Baritone Puffball... Enjoy...  10%  [ 13 ]
I knew there was a reason I watched those things...  21%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 134
 Post subject: Re: Wisteria Gardens Quest Thread. Welcome!
Posted: Aug 14th, '15, 22:39    

Amura

Hugs: 62348
Mood: Glad to be back! ^o^
Trade filled :mccool:

And, yeah, WK = Wild Knuffel.
It's kinda hard to get the ones you want, that's why trading is so useful!

(0) (0)
G U I D E - F O R - N E W - M E M B E R S

. A v a t a r . I t e m . G u i d e .
A work on progress, but already quite a bunch of sets to check!

Posted: Aug 15th, '15, 10:43    

Vineda

Hugs: 31850
Mood: Please try again later...
Thanks Amura

red: same here. And when I do get the colour I want, I usually get it twice :mcheh:
It's why most people trade for the colours they want. It's really difficult to put a value on WK items so most people just trade them along rather than sell them.
Most traders find each other via Amura's Useffel, but if you'd rather trade without a useffel account, most buyers/sellers in the forum here have a 'wild knuffel items' part of their shop or mention that they're willing to trade the items for other colours upon demand.

So I'd suggest looking through the options and which ones you want and then either use the 'find seller' option in useffel (if you have the items in your wishlist)or make a salelist of them and find buyers (or just wait till someone comes along) or just go through the forum for the colour you're looking for...

(0) (0)
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.
~ John Milton ~
Spoiler

~Loreweaver's Shop~
~Selling~
- ~Buy/trade~
Looking for the disco funk lips and sleeping beauty items!!!

temporarily back in lurking mode until I'm used to the new job....

Posted: Aug 15th, '15, 16:47    

Chrizine

Hugs: 110491
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
What hair were you guys talking about? I only saw the conversation now and I think red's avi changed in the meantime. But I'm curious now!

(0) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Aug 15th, '15, 17:58    

Vineda

yup, it changed. The hair we were talking about was the princess xin hairdo. I really like it!

(0) (0)
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.
~ John Milton ~
Spoiler

~Loreweaver's Shop~
~Selling~
- ~Buy/trade~

Posted: Aug 15th, '15, 18:06    

Chrizine

Ah yes, it's pretty! Looks a bit like the upper part is in a half-up and then you have these folded in strands... Apart from the color and the bangs I could probably do that ^^
But getting your hair in a color like that with so much length is only a good option if you have naturally light hair... Else you will have to bleach your hair to get a vibrant blue and that damages it so much. Although it is a dark blue... that could actually work even on darker hair, maybe not quite as clean a blue, but still...

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):

Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Posted: Aug 15th, '15, 18:16    

Vineda

I know the colour will be the hardest. But that's the one I'm not quite decided on yet. I'm growing my hair out again and then I'll either colour it to the black blue or go with the ginger colour with blond/brown tips I had before that... Or the other way around (which I had when I decided to grow it out again. It was a pretty cool effect)

(0) (0)
~ John Milton ~
Spoiler

~Loreweaver's Shop~
~Selling~
- ~Buy/trade~

Posted: Aug 15th, '15, 18:28    

Chrizine

How long is your hair now? How long do you want it?

Ginger is easier, because you can use henna dye which actually strengthens the hair instead of damaging it... Ginger with blonde tips sounds interesting, although I can't quite imagine what that looked like.

I have never dyed my hair because I was always too afraid of how long it would take to grow out the colour once I don't like it anymore. I'd kinda like to try some color that washes out, but my boyfriend is very much against me experimenting with that (because I'd like to try red and he doesn't like red hair at all), so I probably won't.

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: Aug 15th, '15, 18:48    

Vineda

Well, actually... I have this weird habit of trying stuff out on my hair and the minute I give up on it and change it, that style becomes popular. My friends giggle and call me hipster for it... (even though I'm not one... :mcsweat: but rather I'm unlucky and always out of style because of it)

so last year it was considered fashionable to have hair in different colours so if you'd look via google, I'm sure you could find some pictures of that hair colour style. I preferred the brown with gingertips going into blonde myself though. It looked more natural for me...

I never used henna myself since I'm allergic to quite a lot of those things myself... :mcheh:

My hair now comes till just below my shoulderblades. I want it to be the length it used to be when I was in my 2nd to last year of high school, but it seems to have stopped growing for now... How long is yours?

(0) (0)
~ John Milton ~
Spoiler

~Loreweaver's Shop~
~Selling~
- ~Buy/trade~

Posted: Aug 15th, '15, 19:00    

Chrizine

Haha, maybe you just look awesome with it and that's why it becomes fashionable ;)

I've seen this multicolor style (called ombre I believe?), but not with ginger in it... Maybe I'll have to google for that.

Ah, if you're allergic then you have to be careful of course! I haven't tried henna myself either, I've just read a lot about it and seen pictures. Maybe I will try with the version without color some time.

How long was yours back then? If you had it that long once, I'm sure you can reach the length again! Do you think your hair is just growing slowly at the moment (sometimes that changes with the seasons I believe) or do you have problems with breakage at the ends?

My hair is growing over my butt currently - I was stuck on about hiplength for quite a while because the ends became too brittle and dry and I would always have to cut them. It started growing longer and healthier again after I radically changed my haircare (after discovering the long hair community online and learning a lot about haircare) and learned to make proper buns that don't put so much mechanical stress on the hair.

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: Aug 15th, '15, 19:23    

Vineda

Nah. nothing major. I think it might be my hormones? (last bloodtest told me they're irregular again for a while. We'll see what happens. I've got time. I can easily outwait my hair)

And it used to be hiplength. It never grew past that, but then again, I never did anything haircare wise. I just shampoo and rinse and that's about it...

(0) (0)
~ John Milton ~
Spoiler

~Loreweaver's Shop~
~Selling~
- ~Buy/trade~

[ 146 posts ]