Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 61 posts ] 
Did you know Galavant before opening this thread?
Yes, I love it!  25%  [ 27 ]
Yes, but I do not like it.  2%  [ 2 ]
No, but I am interested.  20%  [ 21 ]
No, and I am not interested and/or came for food.  53%  [ 57 ]
Total votes : 107
 Post subject: Re: Galavant
Posted: Sep 15th, '17, 20:08    

-Leo-

Hugs: 46995
Mood: Ta-ta!
Personally I already felt that season 2 wasn't as good as season 1. With season 3, it could've proven to become much better, but there's still always the potential of it being ruined, which is far too common nowadays for some reason. So, I still prefer it to have ended while in a good place, with an open ending that's not too open (season 1, anyone? Lol. I mean that one was beyond cruel and just so wrong). But yeah, it is frustrating for fans to have it end there, while shows so much worse keep getting seasons after seasons, no matter how terrible the writing (and sometimes even acting) is. Either way, I'll still enjoy watching Galavant now and then.

About Tad Cooper. The other day I started thinking that, doesn't the dragon technically belong to Isabella or her parents etc? :P

I don't know what I would do without fanfiction... I can't remember what I did when I didn't have fanfiction... Lol. It's the perfect place to get out all the frustration, angry feelings, happy feelings, fix-it, what-if, and-then-what-happened?, AU etc... The sky is not the limit to what kind of stories there can be (in both good and bad, so one has to learn how to filter out things according to personal tastes). Personally I prefer friendship/family, mystery, adventure and the good old hurt/comfort or "whump". I both read and write fanfiction, only since 2013 and I've been stuck for good since then. But then, I'm also a former bookworm (and it's become extremely hard finding any good books to read since forever. I'm picky and in these days avoid like plague the mainstream books and authors) and love writing in general, so it's hardly a surprise once I found the good stuff, I've become terribly obsessed.

(0) (0)

" Fantasy is what people want, but reality is what they need "

[ 61 posts ]