woot!  25%  [ 38 ]
wow :0  29%  [ 43 ]
Total votes : 150
 Post subject: Re: ~Beneficence~Halloween Event~ ACTIVE
Posted: Nov 13th, '22, 23:50    

Kuuki

Hugs: 259896
Oh my Carrot Cake, I'm happy you're OK.
When I got covid (at least the one time I'm sure I had it) I thought I was dying and it ended up being very mild. I can't even begin to imagine what you went through.
I'm sending you a big hug and well wishes :qh:

If you come to Japan I'm showing you some places ;)

I've never been to Hawaii though. It seems like I would love the nature over there but haven't made the plunge just yet.
It's quite easy to go there from Japan so I hope I will be able to go one day.

(0) (0)
Life in Japan and more at MARCH STORY

Posted: Nov 14th, '22, 04:01    

Carrot Cake

Hugs: 28953
Thank you!! You're so sweet :mclove:
I got a mix of covid and the flu so that was the main issue. My immune system got overwhelmed

Yes that would be great!! haha I love Japan!! So I really do wanna visit one day!

And yes Hawaii is so close to Japan so honestly no rush for you! You could plan a last minute trip if you need haha! I think for me its a 17 hour flight :qcry: But my brother just came back from there! He loveeeeed it!! He swam with sharks and dolphins and turtles!

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 15th, '22, 00:39    

Kuuki

Yeah, it seems like Covid really does a number on your immune system. Ever since I got Covid I lost most of my allergies. I think they've acted up like less than a dozen times ever since I got Covid. Which I'm happy about but it's also kind of worrying.
Haven't had a cold since though XD

I totally could decide to go now if I wanted. It's still 8 hours but it's also a very popular destination so lots of companies to choose from.

I do scuba diving so I had my fair share of encounters, of which manta rays were the most impressive, but I've never seen dolphins in the wild.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 15th, '22, 03:30    

Carrot Cake

Oh wow I guess that could be a blessing in a way?? I know allergies mess me up every spring/fall (pollen!!!). I feel like I havent caught a cold ever since 2016 haha! I was living in america so I couldn't afford catching a cold then :mcsweat:

Oh that's like me going across Canada to visit my friends! Yea I heard there are so many different options to choose from.

It's amazing you scuba dive!! I actually dont know how to swim at all :qshock: I feel like manta rays sound more impressive than dolphins to me! :qlov: I heard they are very dangerous if you aren't careful though :qcry:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 15th, '22, 23:45    

Kuuki

It is a blessing. Who wouldn't want to be cured from their allergies? But at the same time I really do wonder if there's something else that isn't working as it should and that's worrying.
I'll just hope for the best XD

Manta rays are really really impressive but they just swim there. At least dolphins you can somewhat interact with. While dangerous they usually don't just run away when they see you.
Now I think about it, my favorite dive ever was the one time I heard, and only heard, a whale cry. It's crazy how that sound travels even inside the water.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 20th, '22, 04:27    

Carrot Cake

Oh no Idk why I never saw you replied to this! I was wondering if you were away/busy and was then realized you did reply!!!

Yea my allergies get really bad so maybe Im cured too for a bit? It could also mean that our immune system isnt working anymore too :qsob: :qsob: :qsob:

OMG A WHALE??? that is soooo cool!!! Did you get to see it or just hear its cry? I feel like I cant even comprehend how BIG whales can get!!

I did try to go whale watching on the east coast of Canada but I had no luck

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 20th, '22, 08:36    

Kuuki

I'm always kinda busy but not too busy and away but not away XD

See, that's what I'm worried about.

I just heard its cry. I do want to see one, one day, but definitely not while I'm diving next to it. That's a bit too scary for me.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 20th, '22, 08:41    

Carrot Cake

Oh gosh well maybe it just reset your immune system! Allergies are mostly your body overreacting. So when it saw a real threat it was like oh this pollen? not a threat lol

Oh yea I can imagine! What else can you do ? Like do you also go hiking and other outdoorsy activities?

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 20th, '22, 08:50    

Kuuki

I do hope it's just a reset.
But since I haven't caught a cold since then, or anything really, I guess my immune system is still working.

Somehow, I'm not outdoorsy at all but I do go hiking.
Mostly because I do photography as a hobby and somehow it makes you walk. A lot. So maybe not straight up hiking all the time but I do walk quite a lot.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 20th, '22, 17:23    

Carrot Cake

Yea I think that must be the case! It might be actually focusing on viruses and bacterias! I know some immune system gets overactive when it doesnt have any real "danger". It starts making antibodies against everything new then lol

Oh that cool! Do you post your images up anywhere?

(0) (0)

[ 17263 posts ]